Author Topic: STOP THE SPAM!!!  (Read 3175 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: STOP THE SPAM!!!
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2013, 10:02:41 pm »
+2
spam is coolio.

Hei, its really nobody elses  fault but yours if you fall for simple spamming attacks.

Some blame the game for it...most will call the spammer gay....but everybody should just stfu and deal with it!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline NuberT

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: NuberT_HRE
  • IRC nick: NuberT_HRE
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2013, 06:37:16 am »
A failed chamberblock is exactly like spam, that's why. Also, because chamberblocking is the least effective way of dealing with spam. Why not block, or even just attack at your turn faster ? I don't get chamberblocked often either (and even more rarely do I get chamberblocked intentionally, that happens maybe once a week), but it is nevertheless very close to base spam and can't really counter it better than safer countermeasures.

When you try to chamberblock and fail you get hit - nothing else.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2013, 09:24:37 am »
If you look like an archer, and wield a pickaxe, most meleist will laugh and relax their playstyle and just swing wildly, that is a certainty.

Offline LordLargos

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (Lord,X-Champion)
  • Game nicks: Largos the Weaboo Wrangler, HoC Lord Largos
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2013, 06:47:45 am »
Weapon stun can happen any time a heavier weapon than yours is blocked by you.  not just with polearms.
Block bar mace with long espada and 90 ping then try to get a hit off, ridiculous but I guess realistic.
Well, this doesn't look good for you. Four team kills - definitely intentional, Appeared to be afk more than once in the video.Also kicking people off of walls is grieving! don't do it.... but ill let you off with a warning this time, only because I don't like largos anyway.