Author Topic: Shogun 2 Thread  (Read 5435 times)

Offline Erika_Furudo

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Shogun 2 Thread
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2011, 10:25:04 am »
Erika my cpu is a - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU   920 @ 2.67GHz, 2793 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)\

is that good?
Yeah it's good enough.

(Beat campaign once with the shimazu as christians. Interesting way to expand: Get some high level Missionary's and then go and convert the populations and then foment revolts. Easiest way to hurt enemies and allies without being dragged into a war, though beware of enemy agents.)
Yeah, Shimazu, Mouri and Chosokabe are the easier clans to win the game as christians, Seeing that Christianity doesn't arrive to the eastern parts of Japan untill later, and converting late-game when you have alot of regions is not really that good.

some claim that those horo's (baloons) are historic accurate as they were used by general bodyguards and messengers to stand out on the battlefield, and those colors might also be accurate but this opinion i give only from watching the kurosawa's movies (Ran for example as its his first color movie), one could assume they had costumes that looked as authentic as they could

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26o9LiaB0Zg 01:00
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 10:28:19 am by Erika_Furudo »