Author Topic: Throwing Nerf  (Read 18261 times)

Offline TheGriffin88

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phalanx
  • Game nicks: Phalanx_Griffin
  • IRC nick: Phalanx_Griffin
Re: Throwing Nerf
« Reply #195 on: April 12, 2011, 12:59:54 pm »
Balance is something hard to achieve, and throwing is flavour of the month. Sure they have short stacks but 1h killing even heavily armoured opponents is pushing the limits of OP. Reminds me of when everyone whored AWP's on CS.      The fact is that many of the people standing up for throwing are the very same ones with a pt10, there is an inbalance in the game, anyone but the person raping the servers with the throwing weapons can see that - and even many who use it do too - something does need to be done.
There is no truth only a series of interpretations.

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Throwing Nerf
« Reply #196 on: April 12, 2011, 03:28:46 pm »
I don't think throwing is OP, more the damage each level of PT does. For example, I had a pure str build and got to 11PS and 11PT. It was awesome, only 30 throwing wpf but the reticule was still pretty tight using wardarts
And who the hell cares about accuracy with them? The main use of them is chucking them into crowds before the melee to weaken the enemy, you don't aim at one guy with throwing, you aim at a huge group, it's almost a guaranteed hit. So IMO just nerf the damage PT does