Author Topic: Losing Multiplier in Spectator  (Read 2804 times)

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Multiplier in Spectator
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2012, 08:47:13 pm »
+1
I miss rounds when I have a 5x because my screen freezes or I have to load the map and then I get mad because I lose it. It is really pointless for us to lose a multiplier that we worked to get in game and lose it for skipping a round because we can't spawn in time or we have to go and do something that is more important. If you are going to keep this then we should still get gold and xp while we spec for a round that way we have a chance not to lose it.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2012, 03:49:51 am »
+1
I'll just throw in a quick suggestion: Make it so that the team who wins the round with the less casualties makes the most gold. I think this would be the best way to ensure teamplay and tactical play.

I don't understand your sentence. You mean the less casualties on the winning team, the more bonus they get? Because the winning team will always have less casualties than the losing team, which has 100% casualties.

As for the multiplier loss, I don't get how you people have no time to take a piss or get a drink. I can understand if you're Miley and are always the last one alive, after mowing through 10 dudes. But for the rest of us who die sometime during the middle of the round, there's always time to do what you need to do. I've had maybe five times ever where I've had to leave the game because of something. Losing it because you didn't spawn into a new map in time does suck but, eh, its not that big of a deal.

About the multi changes, I really hope there is something for assists. When you're an average player like myself, it sucks when you kill three horses and take several people down to their last bit of life, yet never get the killing blow. Also, noobs would never be able to get ahead of the game if they didn't get something.
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuckĀ’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2012, 10:39:51 pm »
I don't understand your sentence. You mean the less casualties on the winning team, the more bonus they get? Because the winning team will always have less casualties than the losing team, which has 100% casualties.

I meant that if the winning team ends the round with more people alive, then all of them would win more gold and xp(victory with less people = less gold). Maybe this way people would strive to stay alive, keep others alive, and be more concerned abut winning the round than collecting kills.

Offline Ubereem

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2012, 12:14:26 am »
No multiplier for archers!!
Jackson And No Bank

Offline killnaboy

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2012, 01:31:27 pm »
double multiplier for archers!

Offline killnaboy

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2012, 01:39:04 pm »
on the other hand something for assists is a good idea. As archer I always kill some horses = saving lives of my team mates.