Author Topic: [Reporting] Unfair admin  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Reporting] Unfair admin
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2012, 03:20:43 pm »
Yes it is..... but I don't play cRPG for its "realism" I play it because its a game. If I wanted to run for my life Id go jump in a lions cage in a zoo but you know whatever  :rolleyes:
I was just saying this to not turn this into a stupid long term ban or whatever.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline peter_afca7

• Count
  • Renown: 224
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BLABLA
  • Game nicks: BLABLABLA
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2012, 04:54:51 pm »
running away is kick admin took good disission

Offline Adalwulf

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Adalwulf
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2012, 03:00:30 am »
I understand what you mean by xbow takes 2 slots because 2 of the bows I use takes 2 slots as well. However there's a few options to choose from for a 0 slot weapon, which means 2 slot heavy xbow or an arbalest + 2 steel bolts should be 4 slots and an empty slot with a 0 slot weapon such as pickaxe or hand axe or hammer. Now on a battle server you don't need 24 bolts most of the time because more often then not you will die before even using half of those. I know as an archer I have (depending on the the arrows i'm using) either 40 tartars or 34 bodkins which I very rarely go through in 1 round. If I do I pick up random arrows on the ground. Now usually ranged fight against ranged in battle or siege servers and in my +2 byrnja I often get 1 shotted by arbalests so you clearly don't need that many bolts. But back to the problem, if you are last alive as ranged you just gotta try to block and try to make them hit each other. It's the only way  :lol: