Author Topic: Un-Ban request  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Stormstriker

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Un-Ban request
« on: May 13, 2012, 09:08:42 am »
Hello guys I'm wondering if you can help me out I have recently been banned from CRPG like 5 hours ago. I assume it is for TK, however i feel it is un just because the player who banned me attack and killed me first. During combat i accidently hit the player in which he turned around and kept hitting me until i was killed. I tried to poll kick him twice but since the server was full of his clan buddies the poll was unsuccessful. He then tried to poll kick me which was successful, after I did nothing wrong. This was aggravating because I accumulated a X5 multi. I then took out my frustration by getting revenge and killing him back. I then later on caught him leeching and QML him for that. I suppose he had the last laugh by banning me. I am just wondering how long I should be banned for and how I can be un banned since I feel I do not deserve to be banned for an isolated incident which was justified. I paid money for this game like everyone else so If i am banned forever that would be ........&!!! Thanks for the help guys!

The server was NA_cRPG_2 and the player who banned me was Sow_Ulfson

I also have evidence this player has unjustly banned players

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,30539.msg449405.html#msg449405
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 10:01:37 am by Stormstriker »

Offline Stormstriker

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Un-Ban request
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 09:37:45 am »
Hello guys I'm wondering if you can help me out I have recently been banned from CRPG like 5 hours ago. I assume it is for TK, however i feel it is un just because the player who banned me attack and killed me first. During combat i accidently hit the player in which he turned around and kept hitting me until i was killed. I tried to poll kick him twice but since the server was full of his clan buddies the poll was unsuccessful. He then tried to poll kick me which was successful, after I did nothing wrong. This was aggravating because I accumulated a X5 multi. I then took out my frustration by getting revenge and killing him back. I then later on caught him leeching and QML him for that. I suppose he had the last laugh by banning me. I am just wondering how long I should be banned for and how I can be un banned since I feel I do not deserve to be banned for an isolated incident which was justified. I paid money for this game like everyone else so If i am banned forever that would be ........&!!! Thanks for the help guys!

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Un-Ban request
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 09:39:00 am »
It'd be helpful if you said where this happened and who it was.
Don't.

Offline Hurkster

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 09:41:17 am »
I'm not staff or anything, but the fact is that he has proof and you just have your words doesn't help you. I think the admin can look it up and see if you're telling the truth, but next time you should print screen or whatever so you have something to show. And now I'll leave this thread alone, as I just had a couple to drink and wandered on here.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 09:44:51 am by Hurkster »

Offline Stormstriker

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 09:43:03 am »
hey thanks for the response! im pretty sure the guys name was sow_ulfson and the server was NA_cRPG_2 siege
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 10:02:36 am by Stormstriker »

Offline Stormstriker

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 09:59:03 am »
Your correct but i didnt print screen because i had no idea he was going to ban me.... It was an eye for an eye. I dont feel i deserve to be banned permenantly, so will be grateful if the admins will lift this ban for me the guy was sow_ulfson and the server was NA_cRPG_2 seige

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 10:08:31 am »
Seems like this is 24h ban according to this: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,31828.0.html

Offline Stormstriker

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 10:16:36 am »
I believe that is unfair, although the link has screen shots i explained my case in my post. Like i said I accidently hit Sow_Ulfson and he turned around and killed me. even though i typed in "sorry bro" in the chat. I hate those clans that think they can get away with whatever they want. Its a game and its really sad they went to such lengths to report someone for killing their teammate once in a justified occurance. Very sad and proves they have no life

Offline OpenPalm

• Baron
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Thes
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2012, 10:30:08 am »
Any TKing is against the rules on the servers.  If you have evidence of him TK'ing you on the NA server, you may submit a ban request in this very section.  If your evidence is valid, then he will most likely receive a ban.  I have never personally seen the banhammer not dropped if there is photographic evidence of intentional TK'ing.

Also the OP states that you polled him twice which could be viewed as poll abuse, fyi.  :P  His counter poll could have been for you polling twice.  You then admit to TK'ing him.  You then aggravated him further by QMLing him.  No wonder he submitted a ban request.  XD

I swear, you remind me of the stupid criminals that admit to crimes accidentally on COPS.

for those not in the know on what COPS is:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLCUXs8q_Bo
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 10:46:29 am by OpenPalm »
Quote from: Smoothrich
Racism against our chinese gold grinding brothers.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 12:58:32 pm »

The server was NA_cRPG_2 and the player who banned me was Sow_Ulfson

I also have evidence this player has unjustly banned players

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,30539.msg449405.html#msg449405

ehhh you do know he not a admin
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • Renown: 185
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulfson
  • IRC nick: Ulfson
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2012, 05:18:44 pm »
Funny how he come across Mr. Niceguy now that he's banned, but if you read the original Ban Post there are probably 3 or 4 people who say he continually TKs/ TW's.  Don't come across Mr.Niceguy now that you've been caught Stormstriker.  Suck it up.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2012, 06:14:49 pm »
dude i watched you swinging into when there was no enemies anywhere in site. this is what started this whole debacle. just dont be a dildo next time you get on the server and you'll be fine

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2012, 06:27:09 pm »
stormstriker is a cunt, teamwounds like nothing else. leave him to hang
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Stormstriker

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2012, 09:22:04 pm »
first of all i admited to TK someone yes, i believed my actions should have landed me 1h or 2h ban not 24h thats what i am complaining about. When I hit Sow_Ulfson It was because i had my  axe over my head and I accidently let it go i immediately stopped to type soo sorry man didnt mean to but he didn't see it or he didn't think it was a mistake. I had no previous issues with this player so I had no reason to hit him. I polled him once and it failed then another player tried to poll him because they saw what he did FYI so he was unjust in kicking me since I only polled him once which is not a violation of poll abuse. This made me upset because I had a X5 multi and was having a bad day at the time. So i figured I would go back in and kill him thinking I would get a 1h or 2h ban since I am not a repeat offender. The reason why I did not take a screenshot because I felt I would be able to poll kick him and be done with the situation not realizing the server was full of his clan buddies. Also QML is perfectly fine since he was leeching so it was his own fault. He leeched like 4 rounds. You guys say TK is against the rules however he TK for an accidently hitting him.

You don't have to believe me, I don't expect you to because I have no evidence, I was just hoping the admins would understand. I am not a repeat offender so 24h in my case is a little harsh.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2012, 10:08:01 pm »
If this was a in game ban it would only be 1-4hs, through If people have to go out of there way to post a ban request with Screenshots/Video you know that the offender doesn't know the rules or is just doing on purposes

Unban request Denial

Locking this Thread
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 10:14:50 pm by Muki »

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars