Poll

Does this sound like something CRPG would benefit from?

Yes
No
Maybe, with a few tweaks

Author Topic: Healing  (Read 2688 times)

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
Re: Healing
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2011, 06:48:28 am »
You want healing ? Go play WoW

Tincans who barely get injured sometimes if they boost their IF will now have a way to regain all that HP we worked hard to take them ? And if you use a medit kit or what so ever .. who will bother losing 1 slot for that. If you have to remain at the same spot , then leechers will say "I was healing myself" or then people will camp and wait all the way to regain all HP..

Totally against that idea , sorry

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2011, 10:00:14 am »
You want healing ? Go play WoW

Tincans who barely get injured sometimes if they boost their IF will now have a way to regain all that HP we worked hard to take them ? And if you use a medit kit or what so ever .. who will bother losing 1 slot for that. If you have to remain at the same spot , then leechers will say "I was healing myself" or then people will camp and wait all the way to regain all HP..

Totally against that idea , sorry

Sorry but what you said didn't make sense.
Since i've stated before that you will NOT be able to heal yourself. And for the people who will bother losing 1-3 slots for Medkit?

Well apparently people who's not obsessed by KD only like a lot of you are and actually want more teamwork and more roleplay.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2011, 12:30:57 pm »
+1
Sorry but what you said didn't make sense.
Since i've stated before that you will NOT be able to heal yourself. And for the people who will bother losing 1-3 slots for Medkit?

Well apparently people who's not obsessed by KD only like a lot of you are and actually want more teamwork and more roleplay.

+1

Maybe the only alternative is chadz re-names the mod, don't call it an RPG, cos clearly the only role being played is who has the best KD

Then great minds like Berenger won't have to waste their time thinking up really good ideas and get flamed for them (or told to go on WoW - derp)

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Thtb

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2011, 12:47:49 pm »
Sure, healing sounds fine.

Now design it in a way that does not allow full healing, does not only benefit str. builds and prevents players from hiding on the back-ass-end of the map with a medikit.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2011, 04:54:52 pm »
Why would they hide in the back end of the map lol.

Also i agree with it being better fit if you had Healing Skill for Agility or maybe a new attribute like Intelligence?