Author Topic: Will there ever be a C-rpg DLC?  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
Re: Will there ever be a C-rpg DLC?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 04:06:43 pm »
£8 is really nothing, but when you've got 1000's of people paying that it can really help to speed up development.

I think there are a lot of things that would have to change if the game was to become 'DLC' however. (Pianos for one)
so 8*1000= 8000 euros,and that isn't enough money to buy one diecent car,and you want to 10 ppl develop and work for budget of 8000 euros?
Please shut up.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 04:31:24 pm »
i already have, and would again, if i felt it would speed up development.  Obviously real life demands inhibit that.
Turtles

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 06:23:33 am »
If you wanna pay,why don't you donate for this mode? No one stops you to pay for this mode.

Donating is hardly as effective as DLC buying. I dont want to donate, thats just it. Very few do. But when it comes down to a 8€ dlc buying every1 is all like, wow dude thats cheap. Not only that, but the advertisements whould increase the playerbase. You cant pull that off with a simple mod

so 8*1000= 8000 euros,and that isn't enough money to buy one diecent car,and you want to 10 ppl develop and work for budget of 8000 euros?
Please shut up.

There are always more than 1000 costumers. If the word gets around its usually atleast 20 000.And its not the budget its the number of sales, learn the difference. 8000€? People have worked for way less. Again remember the original M&B vanilla version: 2 people, no budget, no advertisements.

Dont u guys get it that stepping up from mod to DLC is progress. The point of this is not that we are all rich and wed like to pay for everything to make us feel important. If this stays to a simple modbase I think we will have all the cool stuff in 5 years and free or if it moves to DLC we will have it for about 8€ and in 1 year.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2012, 03:00:36 am »
Please shut up.

First of all, you've misread what i wrote entirely, secondly your attitude is pathetic, if you want to make a point telling people to 'Shut up' ain't gunna help.

I never said it'd pay for the entire development, simply that it can help.  most of the money from the sales would go to publishers anyway, but chadz and co would get a lot of support as well.
Turtles