Author Topic: Ban JIDAD  (Read 749 times)

Offline rhaaz

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban JIDAD
« on: March 30, 2012, 07:52:44 pm »
Dude starts attacking me from behind in game. Hits me multiple times when im the only guy near. He then continues to attack me less than a min later and start talking shit. I had done nothing to him nor even been involved in a fight near him nor typing to him before hand. BAN this total asshole. I dont ever come in here nor troll. This dude must go....

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Ban JIDAD
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 07:55:48 pm »
Please post a screenshots of the intentional wounding so action can be taken.

Offline rhaaz

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 08:11:20 pm »
The following round he started again.
http://imgur.com/smc9l
http://imgur.com/f1MGS

this was the following battle and he started again. He got banned from the server with a Vote due to him being an ass. He deserves a week or two for being an ass.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 08:24:13 pm »
Unfortunately the screenshots you posted dont really show anything other than the M reports.  If you have any actual proof of him wounding and the shit talking we can ban him, but unless we see him intentionaly wounding you with no one around no action will be taken.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 08:26:19 pm by Ganner »

Offline SuperNewb

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None of yo business
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 08:43:30 pm »
Unfortunately the screenshots you posted dont really show anything other than the M reports.  If you have any actual proof of him wounding and the shit talking we can ban him, but unless we see him intentionaly wounding you with no one around no action will be taken.

Isn't that what the logs on the server are for? Pretty sure if you found that info and directly related to the screenshots, might help this man on his case.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 08:51:13 pm »
Logs arent available for sometimes 24 hours after the event, hence why we ask for DIRECT proof rather than vague screenshots and OMG HES A JERK BAN HIM.

Offline rhaaz

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 10:28:34 pm »
Yeah a waste of time even coming on here. PFFT Ill deal with in personally next time. Admin or not....

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 10:31:48 pm »
Yeah a waste of time even coming on here. PFFT Ill deal with in personally next time. Admin or not....

Again, I repeat, give us direct evidence and we wont hesitate to ban someone for breaking the rules.  Give us vague screenshots and a claim of breaking the rules and we cant do anything.

Also, if caught giving "vigilante justice" your ban will be just as severe if not more severe than the person breaking the rules to begin with.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 07:34:25 am »
Looking at the screenshots, they appear to be taken about 5-10 seconds apart (however long it takes to run to the tree in the first screen to near it in the 2nd screen). Within that timeframe there is the 2 teamhits recorded by Thugicus and a 3rd against Wolfgang. Enemies in the area are dead or distant from Thugicus.

Its on the borderline, and I'm leaning towards it being enough, but if Wolfgang can visit and confirm the intentional team hitting, we can issue a 24 ban.

This isn't contradicting Ganner by the way. Those screenshots are open to interpretation.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:36:21 am by Rumblood »
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Herr_Thomas

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 29
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Wolfgang
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 05:42:31 pm »
I can confirm what Grannpappy is saying, and what the screenshots are showing, dude was running over teammates all day and I saw him get to [5/5] at LEAST once, maybe a 2nd time. This guy was NOT helping the team in anyway and I saw at least 2 people die from getting bumped by him, not cool...

Oh, and style matters way more than anything else regarding armor.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2012, 05:53:34 pm »
Issuing a 3 day ban to make sure the player is affected. Jidad can PM me to get it reduced to the 24 hour ban if it has not already passed by that time.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln