Author Topic: Ban Fips_HRE  (Read 2087 times)

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
Re: Ban Fips_HRE
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 02:40:23 pm »
i have been a victim of this by P@/\/0s some time ago, i snapped after 1 hour , tkd him , ofc 5 min later there was a 3 page ban request. and me and him got banned for a day. QQ, but ye i never rage revenged since.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 02:54:59 pm »
Yeah i understand that players can be goons and make other people rage.

Some people just play with that intention in mind - what I call griefing.

In the same light as you shouldnt tk people for walking over a ladder you're trying to lift, you shouldnt intentionally kill either.

Ive spent 20 mins trying to go thru the logs , from the 2nd of april to the 4th and i cant actually find the event that happened yet.

If you're admitting what happened, Fips, it's only fair I should give you some kind of punishment.

If this guy is really a troll and trying to make the game crap for everyone else, im sure someone will make a ban request on him at some point.

However - people can report whoever they like for team wounds, it's their right to do so and although it may piss people off, it's not against the rules.

Im going to give fips a 1 day ban.

Also id like the more experienced players especially from clans like Hre/Grey etc to set an example in the servers. New players learn a lot of the shit they do from the older players imo and even if im wrong, it cant hurt for us to set an example.

Now we all have done things that arent strictly legal in terms of server rules eg punching team mates, kicking them etc, but when you do it to someone you know, and in fun, it's easy for an admin to look the other way. Why would I want to ban someone when they're just stood at flag waiting to defend it and goofing around while they wait? The times when this stuff is not ok is when it's done in rage, or to grief etc and it spoils another players fun or if they are just duelling at spawn etc.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 03:01:39 pm by RandomDude »

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2012, 02:59:57 pm »
Yes, Random you have a point, what a fool to admit  :lol:

However, i would like a reply to this:

There's been enough ban-request's for Fips that werent just, by frustrated Greys that got some sand in their vaginas because they cant abuse the auto-balance anymore.
Allowing these Ban requests and taking them seriously, sends out the message that you better not report some1 who cheats, cuz they will make gaming impossible for you. Which i find a VERY dangerous development.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2012, 03:01:39 pm »
He already got a successfull ban-request and guess who made that one =P

Yeh, go on. In court it is always a good thing to admit stuff, remember that xD
Alright, 1 day it is.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 03:03:00 pm by Fips »

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2012, 03:11:21 pm »

There's been enough ban-request's for Fips that werent just, by frustrated Greys that got some sand in their vaginas because they cant abuse the auto-balance anymore.
Allowing these Ban requests and taking them seriously, sends out the message that you better not report some1 who cheats, cuz they will make gaming impossible for you. Which i find a VERY dangerous development.

Stop this nonsense.

Ok im not sure what ban requests you mean exactly? Ive only really been checking this forum for around a month or so. I didnt think to bother before that time. I guess I can check the closed/inactive requests or something and edit this post later.

There's bad blood between greys and hre, anyone can see that.

If some guy is intentionally running into a players attacks, so they can report them, i would like to think that it would get noticed, and the guy running into hits would be banned instead.

If all this guy did is report team hits and then was rage-killed, he hasnt actually done anything wrong.

No-one is responsible for their own rage except themselves. When a game is making you angry it's time to take a break. I have found myself really short tempered in crpg sometimes over the last 2 weeks which is a big part of why im not playing so much atm. When you play 1 game a lot it can have that effect and I really do understand where players are coming from but in a situation like this, where one guy has played by the rules and been intentionally killed, I have to give the message that it's not ok.

Nothing's stopping everyone reporting him for tw also. He's going to have to be really careful if everyone reports him for team hits.

Fips - thanks for being honest about it anyway it does you credit and a little break may do you some good. When i dont play for a few days I always seem to play better. Probably because I pay more attention to what's going on. Heck after my last break I was even blocking incoming team hits like a boss.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 03:13:24 pm by RandomDude »

Offline Rewolwerowiec

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Nogu_the_Grey, Fuke_Pake, Warthar
  • IRC nick: Nogu
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2012, 03:14:54 pm »
One teamkill is bannable?
I would warn him for that. Nothing more. If he repeats it in the next one/two weeks you can consider further actions. That would be reasonable.

Also because that guy making that ban-request is one of  those guys that are crying for getting kicked down the wall. Not that I would. But I know the urge is strong and its very hard to resist and I can not blame those that are weak.
One timekill isn't bannable , but it was intentional tk , so I think he should be banned

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2012, 03:16:39 pm »
One timekill isn't bannable , but it was intentional tk , so I think he should be banned

The time for soft-admining from me is long past. This kind of stuff needs to stop or be reduced and repeat offenders will be perma banned eventually.

Maybe the msg will get thru then.

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2012, 03:20:10 pm »
Check it :), they are there.

I doubt there's been more ban-requests for any player then Fips, since he started Videoing banner abuse and getting players banned for Cheating. These requests were all taken seriously. Hence discouraging him for getting cheaters banned. If you allow the whistleblower to be hunted, there wont be anymore whistleblowers, so corruption wins.

Im not debating the whole TK-ing issue here, i believe you are right in this case. He deserves a ban, cuz he did intentonally TK that guy, as he admitted.

Yes ofc, there's some adversity between greys and Hre, however, and i speak for myself in this one, its more a IHATEMYENEMY-BUTIRESPECTHIMCUZHESMYENEMY kinda thing. No blind hate. I mean, what you do without your sworn enemy?
The field of battle would be quite dull and empty
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 03:23:41 pm by Harafat »

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2012, 03:22:54 pm »
ops double post

edit: Ok, ill leave it at this, enjoy the rest of your day Random :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 03:26:08 pm by Harafat »

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2012, 03:25:20 pm »
Well seeing as this is the first ban that fips has had, Im guessing those ban requests did no good.

Edit: I do remember some of the ban requests on fips now after reading them.

If fips plays by the rules then he has nothing to worry about seriously.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 03:27:32 pm by RandomDude »

Offline Rewolwerowiec

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Nogu_the_Grey, Fuke_Pake, Warthar
  • IRC nick: Nogu
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012, 03:32:26 pm »
Yes ofc, there's some adversity between greys and Hre, however, and i speak for myself in this one, its more a IHATEMYENEMY-BUTIRESPECTHIMCUZHESMYENEMY kinda thing. No blind hate. I mean, what you do without your sworn enemy?
The field of battle would be quite dull and empty

Relations between Greys and Hre doesn't matter . I'm not Grey member , Fips intentionally teamkilled me , so I'm going to ban him

Offline _RXN_

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chadzina
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 03:46:52 pm »
so I'm going to ban him

RandomDude banned him for 1 day, read previous posts  :)

Offline peter_afca7

• Count
  • Renown: 224
  • Infamy: 113
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BLABLA
  • Game nicks: BLABLABLA
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 04:34:21 pm »
this ban request doesn't make sens at all 2 TH because of ping problems

do you hate HRE or what?

Offline peter_afca7

• Count
  • Renown: 224
  • Infamy: 113
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BLABLA
  • Game nicks: BLABLABLA
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2012, 04:36:00 pm »
i just don't like people who makes BAN requests for little shit things because people PAY money for this game !!!

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2012, 04:52:34 pm »
Lol, chill. I wasn't playing cRPG today anyway. Today is Wii-Day =O