Author Topic: Banned from eu_crpg  (Read 386 times)

Offline axel4ever

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned from eu_crpg
« on: March 31, 2012, 12:02:39 am »
i was playing on a EU siege server and kicked 1 person down from the ladder and he died, afterwards i was banned. I do understand that it was wrong of me to kick him down but still i have been kicked down MANY times and got killed by it, but as far as i know those players have not yet been banned... could i by any chance get unbanned from the EU_crpg servers ?

Offline Kayle

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Banned from eu_crpg
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 12:27:17 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 10:32:58 pm »
i was playing on a EU siege server and kicked 1 person down from the ladder and he died, afterwards i was banned. I do understand that it was wrong of me to kick him down but still i have been kicked down MANY times and got killed by it, but as far as i know those players have not yet been banned... could i by any chance get unbanned from the EU_crpg servers ?

Some people dont mind being kicked by other players because they class them as a friend, but some find it very annoying.

If every player who kicked some1 off were banned then there would probably be dbl bans.

But, obviously your case was in the second case where it annoyed someone.

My advice for you is if you want to mess around like that, make sure the other guys will take it in a good way, or just dont do it at all - that's the safest way.

Offline va1ek

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: va1ek, LLIaJIa_LLIaJIa
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 02:29:35 pm »
Где узнать, когда снимут запрет?
хпхпхпхпхп