Author Topic: Possiber Economix fix  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: Possiber Economix fix
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2012, 09:03:24 pm »
+1
Loompoints are expensive because they are rare relative to demand.

They are probably rare because most players prefer to loom things themselves rather than selling their loompoints. (with the hassle and risks that entails)

So therefore only a few loompoints are in circulation at any given time..

I myself have bought 2. First one for 300k and second time for 650k.

But then again I've been playing in light armor for almost 2 years..

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Draggon

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Blocking axes with my face since June 2011
    • View Profile
    • SnowHawkClan.org
  • Faction: Snowhawk Clan (SHC)
  • Game nicks: SHC_Draggon, SHC_Draggonfang, SHC_Draggonclaw
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2012, 09:08:55 pm »
+1
An increase in upkeep will just kill new players..  :rolleyes:

Yeah that's my thinking too.  Those of us who have plenty of gold won't be hurt much by increased upkeep.  Hell, just sell another loompoint at what, 700-750k in another month from now?
It's not really that inflation is a problem for veteran players, it's the new ones that get hurt.  I've heard them already talk about how expensive things are - everything from repairs to the marketplace.

All I'm proposing is a small fix really, that will bring the Loom Point sales more in line with Loomed item sales.  I know how broken it is because I've used the system like everyone else to make a killing.  I'm only Gen 5 but I've been able to work the system to make 11 Looms plus 2mil gold.  The 'economy' is definitely not hurting me.  But I can see the problem.  And increasing repairs won't fix it.  They've already increased repairs, not sure how many times, but it didn't do much except hurt new players IMO.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2012, 09:13:40 pm »
New players should just sell their loompoints. That way they will have their masterworks in 2 generations. The rest of us had to work for it..

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 09:59:14 pm »
+1
This may not be a very popular option due to the fact that anyone (including myself) that sells Loom Points is making a killing - causing inflation and driving Market prices up.

Stopped reading.

It's not the sellers that are driving the market prices up. It's the buyers. What would happen if there where more sellers ? Prices would go down. More buyers ? Prices go up. And that's exactly what is happening.

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 58
  • Faction:Knights Hospitaller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2012, 10:20:33 am »
+1
im sitting on my cash idgaf

the seller doesnt control the market

the buyers inability to control themselves does

if you guys want to spend bank on this shit its fine by me ima wait till things r down if not owell looms can go fuck themselves then

theres no need to regulate the market imo it seems controlling these things does not work and only turns into a clusterfuck

if you want cheap looms dont buy expensive ones....if it gets to the point where no one is buying their looms they have no choice but to

lower the process its basic supply and demand as far as i can tell(seems like common sense as well)

half these buyers are simply buying something and either using it for a little while and putting it up for 50-100 more or just strictly buying

it and doing the same thing instantly.i sold quite a few of my looms in an etempt to change my gear selection it doesnt seem its a buyers

market so ima sit out for a while lol

but on the point of tickets for looms why not they sell them anyways you might as well make a currency for convenience instead of the

grab ass standard that is here today of putting up stones and hats lol(imo it would not effect prices though just a different package to the product)
Good Bye Lost Legion R.I.P Q_Q