Author Topic: DUSK in need of assistance, being attacked by some group named after red flowers  (Read 1793 times)

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
Someone help DUSK out, they are REALLY scared.

Don't you know what it feels like to invest your time in something and have it taken away?

Whats the fun in that!

:D

Unite the jews! We will end the tyranny of those who stand to take from our work with their savage base and brute minds.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I returned all of your equipment and gave you a full set of lordly heavy strange armor, complete with a masterwork katana. Hopefully this changes your views of us in the future. We aren't a rag tag group of bandits.

Ufthak of Chaos has your gear, speak to Malaclypse or him to arrange a meeting.

It wasn't the battle I had hopped for, and we gained nothing from it. In the future please be aware that having so much excess gear makes it seem that you have a lot of valuable goods, and having a small army only further supports that assumption. Also consider joining a faction that can protect you. There is no way anyone can know who your friends are or what your intentions are, when you are in a random faction of your own.

Anyways, good luck in strategus.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
I thank you for the return of the gear, as Malaclypse informed me earlier and I just got home.

My excess gear was from a larger army that I had that sadly lost funding and dwindled to the 81 that were present today, and I just never got around to selling the numerous green tunics and foot wraps. I was using the color green to show my membership in the great green alliance but I was contacted to pursue a higher calling leading the Determined Underlings Seek Kingdom. We are but peasants trying to better ourselves and our brothers through trade runs and ultimately finding a home somewhere in these volatile lands. I shall arrange more public displays of who we are and what are cause is when the time permits so that we can hope to taper these attacks on my trade caravans. But your point is understood and has also been stressed by Malaclypse as he basically tells me "I told you so" whenever something of this matter comes up.

We will remember that the Red Lotus are not a group of bandits, but warriors with honor.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.