Author Topic: Video Footage of Shogunate vs Mercenaries Battle  (Read 1976 times)

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
Re: Video Footage of Shogunate vs Mercenaries Battle
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2011, 10:39:06 am »
Well done Shogunate. Congratulations! Impressive display of teamwork and thanks for having us.   :D

We should do this more often. I really enjoy these matches and hope we can keep doing this on a regular basis.

Don't be strangers now, come and join EU1 in the late evening some times! Hope i'll see you there.  :)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2011, 12:04:51 pm »
Well, we haven't really done anything since strategus is down (and even then we didn't do much since the 22nd's invasion of the north.). Guess that is starting to catch up to us now. But, no worries, we plan to change this and be up to shape pretty soon :)

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 12:04:13 am »
Awesome stuff, makes me wanna get back into proper cRPG clan stuff again but I'll wait till stategus is back and I have more free time. (I'll have to try and get good again too)

I have fought for mercs and shogunate a fair bit in strategus battles last summer and mercs defo felt alot more organised back then. not quite the same game, but I feel like shogunate guys must have improved your battle organisation/command alot!

so GJ ujin (I assume its you and not just george screaming CHARGE FOR THE EMPEROR!)

PS: I personally prefered the free xfire program to fraps, but playclaw is supposed to be best for performance.
I don't want to brag or to belittle Mercs victories in Strategus, but apart from a couple of mistakes (made by 2 drunk idiots- me and Shagrath), we did pretty well in Strategus, being one of the few factions to actually fight back  in battles against the DRZ. 

But yeah, thanks anyway.