Author Topic: unban pls  (Read 1912 times)

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
Re: unban pls
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2011, 01:30:33 am »
good to hear from you...

well, i didnt see that you wrote that tbh, and although i'm now unbanned, it wasn't you that unbanned me and it took til today (27th) to get unbanned...

do you have anything to say about that?  i know you don't need to prove anything cos your an admin, but on a human level a bit of an enlightenment would be nice :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Unreal

• Belieber
  • Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • Game nicks: Nord_Unreal / Nord_Surreal
  • IRC nick: [U]nreal
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2011, 01:40:00 am »
I can't be forever online, if the time to unban passed, just ask an admin that is online to unban you, via forum or via IRC (faster)

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2011, 01:45:50 am »
Yeah, I took care of it.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2011, 01:50:24 am »
look mate, what's done is done, you're not seeing my points and i'm not seeing yours but it's closed now ok...

with all due respect, you are looking to defend your decision, and i am looking for a realisation that a TEMP ban would've suited the crime more and this post would never of existed...but i doubt you will admit that a temp ban wouldve been cleverer on your part and i don't expect you to, as i also rarely back down on any decisions i make, in real life or on here...and that's just life hey

i said sorry in my OP, i said VERY sorry about the incident and i guess i've been looking for a sorry back (re the permaban) ever since, and i know now that i won't get 1 from you so that is that

please somebody move this thread to the closed requests.............we are done here
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 01:57:38 am by polkafranzi »

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me