Author Topic: unban request Gvydion_Friendship_isMagic  (Read 407 times)

Offline Bodhiman

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gvydion_Friendship_isMagic / Hodor_the_Cylon / Sleggh /Septon_John_Cavil/Battlestar_Septon_Find_Me
unban request Gvydion_Friendship_isMagic
« on: January 29, 2012, 08:37:23 pm »
 Not really sure what for  I've got this ban (thought that it is for short time , but now i cannot start game on any Eu  for something like 36 h )

not really warned by admin  about serious ban possiblity (dont recall it) or i missed it

i understand that my gamestyle my be somehow annoying for some players (or even admins O_o ? ) 
 im not leecher (spawning wth moderatly expensive weapon and gear even mount ) even if some call me leecher  (that is simply not true ) always trying to do some wounds ,damage  ( or even score kills ) to enemy team

simply dont like to die  fast in the round and just watch the game as ghost ?
 is this (cautious gamestyle)  so big crime ?   

probably some players / people find me as delayer but reaction (in my eyes) is to strong , and for sure i can modify my "sunday ninja"  gamestyle  in future ( if got possiblity / unban ) 

for sure i would be happy to just know reason of this action 

:shock:

« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 09:24:05 pm by Bodhiman »
there is no spoon

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: unban request Gvydion_Friendship_isMagic
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 10:36:52 pm »

not really warned by admin  about serious ban possiblity (dont recall it) or i missed it

Oh really ? Do you remember me warning you that if i catch you 1 more time delaying or leeching you will get a ban, ~ 5 hours before you got banned, on the same day? And you saw that, because you responded.

Well, i only did what i warned you i'd do. You were standing somewhere far away from the battle and woke up when you were the last one on your team. And don't deny you do this ALOT. By alot i mean probably even Jackie could get lessons from you.

I hope that now since you've got  all the answers, you are happy, as promised.

Unban is scheduled for 04.02.2012 00:31:18.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 10:55:21 pm by Ujin »

Offline Bodhiman

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gvydion_Friendship_isMagic / Hodor_the_Cylon / Sleggh /Septon_John_Cavil/Battlestar_Septon_Find_Me
Re: unban request Gvydion_Friendship_isMagic
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 10:52:18 pm »
thanks a lot

(in the topic of warning , yes i saw some message in game , but how serious it is  that  wasn't clear to me  ) 

O_o
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 10:58:15 pm by Bodhiman »
there is no spoon