Author Topic: Wooki : D  (Read 5705 times)

Offline MrExxc

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Don't pronounce it "EKsKsSee", just "X"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Exxc, Poussiere_Supreme
  • IRC nick: Exxc
Re: Wooki : D
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2011, 01:13:13 am »
I dunno about the shit that happened on our TS, he has never banned me there or kicked or something like that.

He is trolling around like hell in the forum, I don't really mind if he trolls around here, but I think it's bad for new players who just joined if they see that admins troll around in here.

What I don't like Wooki is your permanent trolling and abusing ingame. That is definetly not the right place to do such kind of stuff. It's sad to know that if there are new players coming to crpg the frist thing they see INGAME is an admin trolling around, changing maps cause he never played them before & wants to try them out, even if we play that map twice in a row and kicking people complaining about that.

So I say +1

Admins should be helpfull and serious.

+1

Offline Marblecake

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Marblecake_the_Motorized, Azincourt, The_Little_Hobbit, The_Crushing_Hobbit, Plumbers_Mario
Re: Wooki : D
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2011, 01:53:52 pm »
+1 for wanton abuse of powers. An admin's job is to regulate according to the rules, not according to his taste. Their job is to watch over players and make sure that the game experience does not get disrupted through TK'ers, TA'ers and other undesirables.

Using powers as one sees fit, and not as the rules say, is grounds for taking away those powers.

Sorry Wookie :/
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 01:56:48 pm by Marblecake »