Author Topic: Strat - 6 Week mark  (Read 4382 times)

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
Re: Strat - 6 Week mark
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2011, 06:47:10 pm »
Be glad that NA/EU are split, because this carebear alliance will have crush anyone, Drz and Grey are the one to master strategus, there is no solution for other clans : ally to them or die. Thus some thincked that they could join a big group to resist : now you have 2 carebear alliances in EU.

Someones still mad.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2011, 06:51:24 pm »
I do have to say I find this strange coming from Grey order guy.  You guys could wreck the entire money-making operation of DRZ by attacking the caravan chain of 150 man armies running from Kulum in the northwest to the desrt and runs right through your territory and you could make craploads of money off of those goods that woudl more than compensate your equipment losses.  But once again the carebear alliance strikes again and the largest EU clans all work together agianst the smallest ones.  Its why NA is once again having all the fun with battles and raiding caravans (though it could be a lot more fun if it was patched).

Pretty short sighted really that view.
Yea, they could make money from a couple of surprise attacks on caravans but then they would have to fight a war and the caravans would stop rolling.  :rolleyes:

Then the money dries up and the losses begin. Just as he said.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2011, 07:15:25 pm »
Pretty short sighted really that view.
Yea, they could make money from a couple of surprise attacks on caravans but then they would have to fight a war and the caravans would stop rolling.  :rolleyes:

Then the money dries up and the losses begin. Just as he said.
What BULLSHIT is this?!?!? Thinking about the future?!?! PLANNING AHEAD?!?!? HOW DARE YOU!

/Silly American thinking off.
Yeah, you're right. Give looting some bonuses!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2011, 10:40:14 pm »
But the fallen are the biggest and meanest around they will crush us all.... Lol'd

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2011, 11:12:31 pm »
blah
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 09:31:58 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2011, 11:29:10 pm »
I like your not so subtle way to try to make Grey attack DRZ calling them carebear and stuff... You really should take a break from trolling Kesh
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2011, 11:39:52 pm »
+1
But the fallen are the biggest and meanest around they will crush us all.... Lol'd
Damn straight! HRE is pretty much the closest ally of Fallen, but we still just up and attacked one of their villages cause that's how we roll!

I like your not so subtle way to try to make Grey attack DRZ calling them carebear and stuff... You really should take a break from trolling Kesh
Why not? I'd love to see two major factions go at each other's throats. It would be awesome. However, I don't really see DRZ and Grey attacking each other any time soon. I have this secret dream that Hospitaller, Occitan, and allies get pushed to the snowy north and settle there after this current war. Then all of NA teams up with Fallen and Fallen's EU allies. And this huge half of the map coalition straight out attacks the other half of the map. It would be the greatest freaking war ever!

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2011, 12:34:14 am »

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2011, 01:02:54 am »
Well, I'm having fun.

Offline mandible/splinteryourjaw

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2011, 03:14:49 am »
Damn straight! HRE is pretty much the closest ally of Fallen, but we still just up and attacked one of their villages cause that's how we roll!
Why not? I'd love to see two major factions go at each other's throats. It would be awesome. However, I don't really see DRZ and Grey attacking each other any time soon. I have this secret dream that Hospitaller, Occitan, and allies get pushed to the snowy north and settle there after this current war. Then all of NA teams up with Fallen and Fallen's EU allies. And this huge half of the map coalition straight out attacks the other half of the map. It would be the greatest freaking war ever!

Not as mean as DRZ though...they attacked themselves http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming&battleid=492   and they are so bad they only need 49 troops to pull it off:  no wonder Grey is tip-toeing around them :twisted:

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2011, 08:40:51 am »
NA really should have gotten 60% of the map...
Come and take it  :twisted:

we actually do stuff on strategus.
  :mrgreen:  :lol:

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2011, 09:43:10 am »

Just keep rolling   :P

I have this secret dream that Hospitaller, Occitan, and allies get pushed to the snowy north and settle there after this current war.

I just wonder what the guys up in the snowy land will say about it  :lol:

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2011, 10:29:38 am »
I just wonder what the guys up in the snowy land will say about it  :lol:
According to Thovex's map of claims, Hospitaller and Occitan claimed that area. Though reality tends to prove otherwise. I'm not sure where Thovex got that information since I've never seen those clans put down any claims. As of now, nobody has claimed that specific area, and those villages are currently neutral. But if Occitan and Hospitaller want to keep fighting for the steppe, it's entirely possible another clan will snatch those fiefs before they can relocate. However, the fight with Hospitaller and Occitan is rather entertaining.

Offline Haramir

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 26
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Haramir
  • IRC nick: Haramir
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2011, 02:18:36 pm »
According to Thovex's map of claims, Hospitaller and Occitan claimed that area. Though reality tends to prove otherwise. I'm not sure where Thovex got that information since I've never seen those clans put down any claims. As of now, nobody has claimed that specific area, and those villages are currently neutral. But if Occitan and Hospitaller want to keep fighting for the steppe, it's entirely possible another clan will snatch those fiefs before they can relocate. However, the fight with Hospitaller and Occitan is rather entertaining.

Indeed we have the most active region of strategus :wink:

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2011, 06:34:43 pm »
Dehitay, Thovex probably just assumed we would go back over there considering we fought around that part of the map during last strategus
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames