Author Topic: Ban Request: Harafat_HRE  (Read 818 times)

Offline Shafol

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Achlam-monttu 31b
  • Game nicks: Shafoll
Ban Request: Harafat_HRE
« on: November 01, 2011, 07:25:20 pm »

Ok here we go...what ever happens to me after this

(click to show/hide)

He team killed me since i placed my ladder "wrong" which wasnt wrong.
I were placing my ladder what went straight to flag area and his ladder were going up to some useless tower and my ladder did not even touch his and somehow it just "destroyed" his ladder. Then this guy wents on rampage since he cannot use own ladder...and after he killed he USED MY LADDER!!!

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
Re: Ban Request: Harafat_HRE
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 11:24:44 pm »
1st. i never put up a useless ladder, it was perfectly viable, i was on it together with some teammates, who fell off because of you.

2nd. I didnt go on a rampage, i TK'ed you. And i capped the flag after. I gave you +1 multi.

3rd. I thought u intentionally destroyed my ladder with yours, hence the TK.

4th. It did touch my ladder, otherwise ladders dont magicly get destroyed.

5th. I take no offence in you posting this here, dont worry about "whatever happens to you"

People know me as a fair and just player, allways ever, even when i TH some1 i allways appologise. U coming in here raging for 1 TK is ...... funny, to say the least.
However, i will accept a short ban as i may have overreacted (i dont think i did, but well, rules are rules.)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 11:31:04 pm by Harafat »

Offline joozek42

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Yoozek and few others...
  • IRC nick: Yoozek
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 03:08:36 pm »
1. Hmm... Shafoll usually places these bigger ladders, so if there were few guys on it, they would surely die (which I can't see on screen)

2. So you think that if you tk somebody and then your team will win the round it will be good? So we can tk everyone who we want because our team is going to win? Please...

3. If he even destroyed your ladder intentionally you weren't allowed to tk him.

AND
When I'm on siege and here is a ladder, 1 guy is going to place his one near first one also, HIS ladder breaks down, not the first one (so it's little strange for me that yours was destroyed)
!! IMAGINAERUM !!

Offline Njunja

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Grrr baby, very grrr...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Antarian Empire
  • Game nicks: ANT_Njunja
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 03:23:29 pm »

People know me as a fair and just player, allways ever, even when i TH some1 i allways appologise.

I can confirm this. He's a nice guy.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

***Final_Boss's Heirloom Pack***

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 04:23:13 pm »
joozek, u have no business here, u werent there, u didnt witness it, this is spam/trolling, u are not providing relevant information (i too can check the rules.)

I wasnt goin to debate any further on the subject, but.... here it goes.

1.) My ladder is medium wooden , we were not that far up, it doesnt kill you. We werent on his siege ladder, we were on mine, mine got destroyed; reading comprehension ftw!

2.) Valid point, however, he stated i went on a rampage, which i didnt, i played on. Im responding to the "rampage" part. That tone in your text, joozek, dont patronise me, im not some 6-year old kid.

3.) No, he should be kicked/banned for doin that, if that was the case. Which i now believe it wasnt.

4.) Mine was aimed at a lower section, so mine took longer getting put up, travelling longer in the air. Hence it landed later, hence it got destroyed, i put it up first tho.

I'm not debating this issue any further, so refrain from posting here, or go ahead, but i wont answer. I just wanted to have my right of answer here, stating that i play by the rules and try to be nice and have a good time. I already admitted the error in my way. That should be enough.
And thank you Njunja :)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 02:03:53 am by Harafat »

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 01:54:35 pm »
Thanks for reporting.

Teamkilling is not acceptable nor the chat a place to show your offensive behavior.

2 days break.