Author Topic: two questions  (Read 914 times)

Offline Letten

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
two questions
« on: August 28, 2011, 04:38:26 pm »
1) In my character page it says: Role Not defined yet. What does that mean? Also it says 6 kills and 51 deaths. How is that possible? I've killed a lot more players than that! In fact thous 6 are the ones that I killed today! what about the others?
2) every time I spawn it says: your proficiency with bows is too low. I don't even have I bow. I never had. I have a xbow but I haven't even equipped it yet.
Thanks for help.

Offline Draggon

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Blocking axes with my face since June 2011
    • View Profile
    • SnowHawkClan.org
  • Faction: Snowhawk Clan (SHC)
  • Game nicks: SHC_Draggon, SHC_Draggonfang, SHC_Draggonclaw
Re: two questions
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 05:28:37 pm »
On the "Role Not Defined Yet", all that means is that you haven't chosen a Main Character yet.  Once you choose which of your characters will be your main, you can use that character ONLY to use the Marketplace and play Strategus.

As for the KDR posted on c-rpg.net and your 6 kills/51 deaths; yeah there something screwed up there.  Mine has never been accurate either so I never really worried about it.  cRPG isn't about the KDR anyway like Native is.  cRPG is way more objective based.  You may sit guarding a flag or weak spot during a siege so you can protect your x5 and only get a few kills, but in essence keep your flag from getting jacked.  Shit like that.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 05:30:54 pm »
As for the KDR, I'm pretty sure it's only tracked on battle servers, so duel and siege doesn't matter.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 05:36:24 pm »
You need minimum 14 wpf in archey per point in power draw in order to not get that message of not enough prof' regardless of if you have a bow equiped o not. Remember that armour lowers wpf.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 06:11:14 pm »
1) In my character page it says: Role Not defined yet. What does that mean? Also it says 6 kills and 51 deaths. How is that possible? I've killed a lot more players than that! In fact thous 6 are the ones that I killed today! what about the others?
2) every time I spawn it says: your proficiency with bows is too low. I don't even have I bow. I never had. I have a xbow but I haven't even equipped it yet.
Thanks for help.

1) As people said, it's only relared to Battle servers. When you teamkill, remember you get -1 kill too. Suicide : -1kill, +1 death.
2) You don't need PD (Power Draw) for your crossbow, only strength. This message appears when you have at least 1 point spent in PD, and less than 14 wpf per PD point in archery.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline ScarredPyro

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 07:05:45 pm »
How do u select ur Main Char

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 07:47:38 pm »
How do u select ur Main Char

Bottom of character page below stats.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.