Author Topic: banning problems  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
Re: banning problems
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 08:07:33 am »
Yeah i have. Both My Scyllia and Hospitaller_minippl chara's cant join still. hope we can figure this out tomorrow.
Try with a brand new character.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Erathsmus

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • My w finger hurts.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Imperium
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 09:29:16 am »
Scylia/mini, if I remember right there was an admin that was getting on your case for using ladders I believe, did that person possibly kick/ban you? Anyways I hope things work for you, was fun getting in fist fights/giving you ladders to help our team with! I was on my alt disgruntled_peasant #something.
Slow and steady wins the race...Unless there is a fast person in it.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 11:58:51 am »
Well they deleted my post on Global bans. so i am assuming this is where i will try to continue to play c-rpg -.- i mean if it is bug related how do i fix it? what steps should i take. Since i am not on the ban list how do i become "Unban"

sorry this is really confusing and i wanted to play today you know some time today :P

Sorry, thought you would see it: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,18644.0.html
I moved it into the closed requests section to avoid confusion between these two threads.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 04:38:30 am »
Scylia/mini, if I remember right there was an admin that was getting on your case for using ladders I believe, did that person possibly kick/ban you? Anyways I hope things work for you, was fun getting in fist fights/giving you ladders to help our team with! I was on my alt disgruntled_peasant #something.

Already talked to DarkKarma the admin that did tell me placing ladders to help my team was against the rules... i hadn't known so i stopped once i was informed of the rule :P
  i even sold my ladders after that.  plus i talked to darkkarma on steam after that.

I made a New charatcer called "Weuyia" and it cant join servers either.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 05:26:22 am »
Problem solved. My older brother came over for a visit a few days ago. and as far as i could tell he didnt touch my computer. However, He made a I_AM_FAST character on my Warband list of names. and I think if my brother was on he was also prolly trolling like crazy. it just cought me off guard because its not on my C-rpg name list like normal it just says Hospitaller_minippl as my main and Scyllia as my alternate. Normally he plays Native when he gets on. and he doesnt visit offend. techly this is his computer. so i cant say no to him but i can and did change my C-rpg password and my steam password. -.- so sorry to trouble you. its not on your ban list as minippl or Scyllia because its on there as "I_AM_FAST". The real Question is how long should i beat my brothers ass next time he visits?

and an admin Confirmed that the I_AM_FAST chara did in fact get on and trolled. thanks to everyone who helped me find out why i am ban. its a 3-5 day ban so see you all in 3 days or so :P goodluck