Author Topic: Banned for wrong clothes?  (Read 520 times)

Offline Knight_of_the_Death

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned for wrong clothes?
« on: October 15, 2011, 04:17:32 pm »
Its really unfair!

One of your admins just banned me, after asking one question: do you use proper weapon for lvl 30?(he said it in team chat) i didnt know an actual meaning of proper, cause english isnt my native language, so i answer no. After that without any warnings he banned me. I didnt remember his name but he is one of Merces. So now i translated this and understood what i did. Yes, iam playing in peasent clothes last time, cause spent all my money on repairs... Unfortunatelly most of time i use to play with x1 so earning money goes slowly, and the fact that my current bild is 40/3 with 13IF make useless using any armor or weapon, so i desided not to use good, expensive gear to save money for my next bild that comes today... Moreover i have never seen that on high lvls you need to use heavy armor.... i wasnt naked, he didnt say me that i do something wrong... he just banned me...

I guess he have no right to ban me so please do something with that.
 My game nick is Kirko

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: Banned for wrong clothes?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 05:39:18 pm »
Your ban came from afk running in to enemy team.
Also using a very cheap gear (white tunic, wooden stick), and your actions, standing at spawn & trying to die for enemy cavalry, influenced on the ban.

Also pointing at your gear. There are lots of different kind of very low upkeep armors & weapons, that you should use, instead of 0 gold upkeep gear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your unban is set to 17th of October.
In the meanwhile, i suggest you to read through the Server Rules to avoid any unintentional rule breaks.

Offline Knight_of_the_Death

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for wrong clothes?
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 05:53:07 pm »
Then remember one thing: befor ban someone admin must warn him! and  that was the fist time when i was auto running. Now about clothes; please tell me where i can find instruction that tells me what clothes to wear? I wasnt naked so u cant ban me for that, i just wanted to troll people, they surprised when find out that its so hard to kill a peasant. I WASNT LEECHING, was taking part in melee, wasnt trying to die fist,wasnt standing on spawn(if i did it for 1-2 rounds it doesnt mean that i always use to do that) only in last hour, while i had x1 during 10 rounds or something, i used auto run few times.

I suppose that this ban unjustified, and ask for unban.
And i think you cant ban me without fist warning...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 06:15:45 pm by Knight_of_the_Death »