Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 400 times)

Offline PranceAlot

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • GLORY OR DEATH
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prance
Unban Request
« on: February 03, 2011, 01:34:01 pm »
Hey, i was playing eu_2 i think, i was very drunk and earlier that night my clan kicked me without giving me a reason, so yea obviously i got pissed. Never been warned, never even been kicked before. So i saw my old clan, wrote SEARAIDER SUX, then started to attck one of the players in a drunken rage. I didn't even get a warning, got permabanned on both EU_2 and EU_1 also one more server i think. I later talked to my guild and they explained, i apologized and everything was fine. Now i want to know why i didn't even get a warning or just a kick, ALL my chars are banned on EU 2 and Eu1, i was using Jack_Arrow at the time.

Peace..

Offline krampe

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Count Palatine of the Rhine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pony
  • Game nicks: krampe and the moons
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 01:58:46 pm »
The EU servers 1,2,3,5 and 6 share the same banlist, the ban is a serialkey ban so all chars are banned.
You were drunk? So you're sure you did not miss a warning?
Btw i would ban a flaming and raging griefer without a warning, just be happy how it went because if you would have only been kicked you probably would have come back and caused an even longer ban. :P
Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Yeah, well you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 04:41:31 pm »
Unbanned now.

Guess you were warned there. But even if not, as you mentioned there, Intentional Teamwounding, it is Not acceptable behaviour, like ever.
Every player who plays this game, knows these things. Its part of the common sense.

So, next time you get angry of this game. Take a break and take walk in fresh air. It really helps.

And don't forget to behave correctly in game.