Poll

WHO IS THE DEADLIEST WARRIOR OF THE TWO BUILDS?

30 strength/9 agility
9 strength/30 agility

Author Topic: WHO IS THE DEADLIEST WARRIOR?  (Read 3721 times)

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
Re: WHO IS THE DEADLIEST WARRIOR?
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2011, 06:43:05 am »
Look at all these arguments! I guess this is why you go balanced build with plated armor on your torso, great lance/steel shield in your hands, and a plated pony under your crotch.

Everything else will be happy-go-lucky :mrgreen:

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Faction:Knights Hospitaller
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2011, 07:06:48 am »
In a 1v1 archer vs archer battle, does the STR heavy or AGI heavy build win? The AGI heavy.
well idk the agi would had more wpf but the str would have more power draw and a stronger bow so im on the fence on that one actually i think str would when for what i have stated
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Good Bye Lost Legion R.I.P Q_Q

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2011, 01:00:50 pm »
I think 24/15 archer vs a 15/24 archer would split about 40/60 for win/loss.
Extra fire rate can pin the strength build. But strength build only will need a few hits to kill the agi.
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2011, 05:19:12 pm »
Personal experience, money is on the agi archer for archer duels... Only a difference of one arrow or so, but low wm is not fun.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2011, 05:36:55 pm »
you would only have 3 power draw and 3 horse riding i dont think you would be very accurate would you?
the ONLY requirement is the stats so everything is fare game and no doubt if your str you would be in heavy armor
What have you been smoking? Riding and WM is AGI skills, you would have loads of riding and wpf, making yourself pinpoint accurate. Yeah, you would need more hits, but with pierce the armour wont be that good anymore. Also against shielders you can just bump them to death.

Personal experience, money is on the agi archer for archer duels... Only a difference of one arrow or so, but low wm is not fun.
Agreed. Also a STR archer would have very bad accuracy and if we were going with the "30 in one 9 in the other" then the STR wouldn't even get the bonuses from all it's PD because of low wpf. Could still take some in IF or something to get some bonus but it would only delay the inevitable.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 05:45:40 pm by Zapper »
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 58
  • Faction:Knights Hospitaller
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2011, 06:51:58 pm »
What have you been smoking? Riding and WM is AGI skills, you would have loads of riding and wpf, making yourself pinpoint accurate. Yeah, you would need more hits, but with pierce the armour wont be that good anymore. Also against shielders you can just bump them to death.

i thought horse archery was more or a factor on horse back then wpf,or everyone would just buy lots of WM and say a big "FUKUUUUUUU" to horse archery because its str f im not mistaken

EDIT: OH I SEEEEE i said horse riding not horse archery my bad man
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Good Bye Lost Legion R.I.P Q_Q

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2011, 06:57:24 pm »
i thought horse archery was more or a factor on horse back then wpf,or everyone would just buy lots of WM and say a big "FUKUUUUUUU" to horse archery because its str f im not mistaken

EDIT: OH I SEEEEE i said horse riding not horse archery my bad man
Both riding and HA is AGI. Only difference is that Horse Archery requires 6 agi per skill and not 3 as everything else. But with 30 agility you can still get 5(!) Horse archery, making you VERY accurate even when moving (and thus can get the speed bonus without any problems).
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia