Author Topic: Pecores_Blackbow_the_pimp abooze  (Read 6171 times)

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
Re: Pecores_Blackbow_the_pimp abooze
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2011, 11:41:11 pm »
I didn't. I trusted the screenshots, which in them self gives the impression of admin abuse. Then I read blackbows comment about the reasons. Since they continued arguing I went in and said "look, this is something the logs would give an answer too." Which just led to more arguing. Since it seemed that nobody would give an answer, I made the "let's tell this to the devs" since the only reasonable argument (the screenshots) was in favour of Cicero. Now that we got a proper response (without the horribly, HORRIBLY bad grammar) it's all fine and good.
May I ask you where do you come from Zapper?
Blackbow is trying his best to keep the server a pleasant place to play. His english is far from being perfect put we hadn't all the chance to have personnal english teaching lesson. So i feel a bit pleased that you find my english good , but remember that not everybody is a fluent english speaker.
Just wonder how it would be for you , if we asked people to write in french in this forum?

We are making effort to keep communication between us and the server player, and the proof is my presence here.

I'm also planning to add rules to this section so people wouldn't post without having read the rule.
Some rules like insults result in a mute, no abooze complaining if the screenshot doesn't show the possible reason that made the admin abuse. So if you got kicked for being unrespectfull please post what you said that seemed unrespectfull so we will easily see if this where too much from the admin , or if you deserved it.
Anyway we'll talk about this rules in our TS

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2011, 12:19:17 am »
I am from Norway, thanks for asking.

The Norwegian language is much further away from English then French is. English is as much, maybe more, a foreign language to me as it is to you. I have never had any "personnal english teaching lesson" as you put it. I've actually only had the minimum English I must have, instead choosing science and maths in school. I guess I will take it as a compliment that you believed me to be a native English speaker.

I would also ask you not to do this practice...
-snip-
I'm also planning to add rules to this section so people wouldn't post without having read the rule.
Some rules like insults result in a mute, no abooze complaining if the screenshot doesn't show the possible reason that made the admin abuse. So if you got kicked for being unrespectfull please post what you said that seemed unrespectfull so we will easily see if this where too much from the admin , or if you deserved it.
Anyway we'll talk about this rules in our TS
This is something you really don't want to do. This means that you can't acuse an admin for abuse unless you post the reason you were muted/kicked/banned? But what if there was no reason and the admin muted/kicked/banned just for fun? Then they wouldn't be alowed to say that the admin abused because they can't show why the admin would do it (since there was no reason) and the admin could do whatever he wanted without problems. Dismissing the "admin abuse" request because he didn't bring any proof against himself. This is a bit off topic from this thread here but that is a rule you really don't want to have. If you have problems understanding what I'm trying to say then PM me or something.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 12:21:14 am by Zapper »
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2011, 11:25:08 am »
Of course "no reason" would be a reason. What we can do , is if we notice that the guy complaining is volontarily hiding why is got kicked we close his topic. Of course if someone tells us. "I was playing , i jus said hello then i got kicked" , we will not close his topic without checking the log.

Because i'm just totally tired of this

This is about Blacknow muted me for no reason and mocked me after that issue 2 days ago.
He is not saying i don't know why i got muted , he is saying it's for no reason. Damn we are not making fun of muting people. If we did , everybody who was in the server when we did it would have definetely left the server.

About english , what i've been told, is that country such as germany , sweden , norway and netherlands are fair better skilled in english than France. Believe me the teaching of english in France is so Laammee. A lot of people in our TS are always asking "can someone give me the link of the new update" and if i say "it'sin the damn forum" they always says , "i tried but it's in english i didn't find the section". there is only a few english speaker such as Kafein , me , Lordsnow and Connasse that's why we are not often on the forum.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2011, 11:39:49 am »
Cicero stop being a FUCKING HYENA. You're trying to pull the admin abooze card but you are not even showing the whole picture.

Luckily, my handsome presence was there at the time of the "incident".

First off, Cicero was trolling with his racist remarks and general bad mouthing and he got muted for it, DUH.
Second, that 15 second kick was explained to you by Pecores admins as soon as you came back bitching why you were kicked. They told you they have mistaken you for a spectator (they were kicking spectators to clear slots on the server) and APOLOGIZED for it.

No admin abooze here, just some blatant Pecores hate.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2011, 11:49:16 am »
All this for a mute and a kick, seriously?!

Pecores hold a server(connected to database) since a long time, even before it was open to clan to hold a server.
I guess they are trusted by devs team (i don't talk of admin choice).

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2011, 12:52:58 pm »
I guess everything has been said , topic can be closed :)

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2011, 03:38:10 am »
blackbow is fine. Armbrust manne is not. < truth