Author Topic: Unban Request Blackstone  (Read 427 times)

Offline Blackstone

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cimmirian
  • Game nicks: Blackstone
Unban Request Blackstone
« on: August 30, 2011, 02:20:16 am »
After 3 months of being banned on cRPG, I am asking to please have my main character Blackstone restored.

I used poor judgement in experimenting with autoblock, and for that I am truly sorry. Since September 2010 my play style was always about footwork and distancing, so when I read the multiple threads discussing autoblock on the cRPG forums, I searched for it and made the mistake of trying it out.

I am ashamed of my mistake, and why I silently accepted the ban and disengaged from my clan and those I enjoyed playing with. My lesson is learned and I am asking for a second chance. My history is evidence that I will never play unfairly again.

I have always been a contributing cRPG member for the community and my clan, with helpful thoughtfully composed threads in both cRPG forums and before that in the Warband cRPG section
My consistent slow progression in gold and xp since I started last September is testament of my fair play, while so many around me exploited game bugs to leapfrog advancement of their main character.

I am unable to post in the essay section of these forums, and so I share mine with you here.

Gather round the fire brothers and sisters in arms,
and join this chant of understanding, as I ring the camp bells and alarms.

End of Summer is upon us, let us pause a moment with sheathed swords, let us roam,
reflect on battles I unfairly faught, as I invoked demons under my breath, shame on my lips began to form. 

Through fire and and a lowered head I struggled alone with innermost fears,
have faith said the voice, for we are invincible in understanding, together, as prophesized by the seers.

Breath deeply, men and women in arms, and drink in the fullness of life,
let me be amongst you once again as a hardenned warrior, free to roam to take, or give life.

Onward we forge into the Fall, learned from the past and who we now are,
"cRPG Forever" we chant as thunder, as we annihilate the enemy wide and far!

Please restore Blackstone, and let me once again be a contributing cRPG member.

Blackstone
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 02:58:44 am by Blackstone »
A warrior moves through the world all day, yet he himself is unmovable.