Author Topic: The Hell is up with you ppl  (Read 4083 times)

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
Re: The Hell is up with you ppl
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2011, 08:54:44 pm »
Imo there is more tactics on Eu than NA, hell yeah there is more ranged, it's a siege...
Only tactic i saw on NA is go go go go, only using one way for attackers, defenders fighting always on walls and forgot about the flag, i rage much on NA because my teammate are dumb and didn't understand the meaning of siege (i don't even speak of defenders trying to attack attackers outside the wall, hey guyss you can't take the flag, it's not strat!).

About teamhit, teamkill, it's the same on every servers, don't try to search for kills qhen 3 of your teammate are already on one enemy, if the guy is smart he can make hit each others with some footwork.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh wronnnnnnnnggggggggggggg. even the eu battle servers are all archers. all eu is agi builds spamming like retards into there enemies. you probally got tked because people who do the most jerkoff stuff, like tw and tk or generl douchebaggery are dressed like peasants or weirdos. and dexxta your avatar is amazing
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2011, 08:57:38 pm »
well like what some people seem to forget, you might have accidently hitted him once but perhaps 20 players had accidentily hitted  him once to.
at an sertain point it just gets so annoying and you rage once by thitting back and after that hes reset for another 20 teamhits hehe.

exactly. especially in sieges, especially if you're the frontline with a retarded horde of killhunters behind you.

accidental TKs TWs are fine. but when you're doing fine and every engagement someone cuts you 5-10% health everytime, you'll get to the flag almost dead.

but the real issue are the griefers who enjoy teamwounding just for the sake of doing it.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2011, 11:22:17 pm »
+1
First guy was russian, and the second one was gray clan member, nothing unusual  :D

hmm i say 1 word....              panos....           really and then ur whole argument is invalid with just one word

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2011, 08:09:08 am »
+1
with a retarded horde of killhunters behind you.

Until the scoreboard stops being a lame piece of shit when it comes to a supposed "team" game by only showing KDR instead of damage done, objectives captured/defended, horses killed (vehicles destroyed  :wink:) etc etc then you can't really blame people too much for this mentality.

I'm not disagreeing with you about the retarded nature of it, but I play a support toon and at the end of the day though the only thing people remember or have proof of is the retarded kill hunter that's 23/4 who teamhit 9 people but topped the charts.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2011, 09:29:39 am »
+1
Until the scoreboard stops being a lame piece of shit when it comes to a supposed "team" game by only showing KDR instead of damage done, objectives captured/defended, horses killed (vehicles destroyed  :wink:) etc etc then you can't really blame people too much for this mentality.

I'm not disagreeing with you about the retarded nature of it, but I play a support toon and at the end of the day though the only thing people remember or have proof of is the retarded kill hunter that's 23/4 who teamhit 9 people but topped the charts.

yep. scoreboard need some reworking. a total score involving cav dehorsed, damage done, hits taken, flags capped/defended, etc...

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2011, 01:44:03 pm »
id say it just i always make sure i got an 2/1 kdr atleast.
but well yea i dont realy have trouble doing that so i dont realy join the killhorde i usualy aim for the flag and kill off anybody that bothers me while going for it.

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2011, 02:40:45 pm »
id say it just i always make sure i got an 2/1 kdr atleast.
but well yea i dont realy have trouble doing that so i dont realy join the killhorde i usualy aim for the flag and kill off anybody that bothers me while going for it.
brag more :D