Author Topic: Essay generator  (Read 6028 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Essay generator
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2011, 02:09:39 am »
Sorry Mtemtko, but no essay you could ever make would be as epic as Techno Viking, your avatar....

Agreed, though it becomes epic if you imagine Techno Viking saying it while dancing. I imagine all of his posts that way.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2011, 11:25:30 am »
Agreed, though it becomes epic if you imagine Techno Viking saying it while dancing. I imagine all of his posts that way.

CAPITALISTS LOVE KEBAB! FUCK YEAH! RAVE, RAVE, RAVE, RAVE and RAVE!!  8-)
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline DesertEagle

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SB
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2011, 11:48:34 am »
An essay on nerf archers

Man's greatest achievement? Perhaps not, but can you afford not to read on when I am about to tell you about nerf archers? The constantly changing fashionable take on nerf archers demonstrates the depth of the subject. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. It still has the power to shock those most reliant on technology, many of whom fail to comprehend the full scope of nerf archers. With the primary aim of demonstrating my considerable intellect I will now demonstrate the complexity of the many faceted issue that is nerf archers.

Social Factors

Comparisons between Roman Society and Medieval Society give a clear picture of the importance of nerf archers to developments in social conduct. I will not insult the readers inteligence by explaining this obvious comparison any further. The immortal and indispensable phrase ‘honesty is the best policy’ [1] could have been making a reference to nerf archers, but probably not. A child’s approach to nerf archers cleary plays a significant role amongst the developing middle classes.

Our post-literate society, more than ever before, relies upon nerf archers. If society has a favourite child, it is nerf archers.

Economic Factors

Is unemployment inherently bad for an economy? Yes. We shall examine the Lead-a-Duck-to-Water model, which I hope will be familiar to most readers.
Interest    

nerf archers

There are a number of reasons which may be attributed to this unquestionable correlation. Recent studies indicate that interest has always depended upon nerf archers to a certain extent, but now more that ever. Assumptions made by traders have caused uncertainty amongst the private sector.

Political Factors

Posturing as concerned patriarchs, many politicians guide the electorate herd to the inevitable cattle shed of 'equal opportunity.' Politicians find it difficult to choose between what has become known in politics as - 'The two ways' - playing with a puppy and singing with a blackbird.

One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of the famous political Odysseus Skank 'consciousness complicates a myriad of progressions.' [2] I argue that his insight into nerf archers provided the inspiration for these great words. To paraphrase, the quote is saying 'nerf archers wins votes.' Simple as that.
Since the Renaissance nerf archers has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.

Conclusion

In my opinion nerf archers may not be the best thing since sliced bread, but it's still important. It replenishes the self, applauds greatness and most importantly it perseveres.

What a great essay. Finally a word from super-star Keanu Travolta: 'I demand nerf archers, nothing more nothing less.' [3]

Did you hear the suppa-star? :)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 11:50:10 am by DesertEagle »
My cRPG movie
Market Analyzer - check what possible ways you have to get desired item on the marketplace

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2011, 05:43:02 pm »
seriously, this one is badass

An essay on bush

'Brilliant', 'Quite Good', 'What?', these are just some of the comments made recently in the press regarding bush. At one stage or another, every man woman or child will be faced with the issue of bush. While it is becoming a hot topic for debate, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. It is estimated that that bush is thought about eight times every day by those politicaly minded individuals living in the past, obviously. Though I would rather be in bed I will now examine the primary causes of bush.

Social Factors

Society is a human product. Back when Vealinger reamarked ‘the power struggle will continue while the great tale of humanity remains untold’ [1] he must have been referning to bush. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet bush helps to provide some sort of equilibrium in this world of ever changing, always yearning chaos.

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard bush. I haven’t. To put it simply, people like bush.

Economic Factors

Our world is driven by supply and demand. Of course, bush fits perfectly into the Simple-Many-Pies model using the median instead of the mean, where possible.
Housing
Prices   

bush

Indisputably there is a link. How can this be explained? Seemingly housing prices cannot sustain this instability for long. The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Comparing international relations since the end of the century can be like observing night and day.

To quote the star of stage and screen Vatusia B. Adger 'The success of any political system can only truly be assessed once the fat lady has sung.' [2] This clearly illustrates the primary concern of those involved with bush. If bush be the food of politics, play on.
Why did bush cross the road? - To get to the other side! Just my little joke, but lets hope that bush doesn't inspire similar hilarity in the next elections.

Conclusion

In summary, bush has, and will continue to be a major building block for the world in which we live. It replenishes the self, provides financial security and never hides.

Let's finish with a thought from star Courteney Kournikova: 'Oooh yeah bush shoo badaby dooo.' [3]

[1] Vealinger - Turtle Power - 2003 ICJ

[2] Adger - Politics Per Day - 2000 Jinder Publishing

[3] Weekly bush - Issue 54 - Rhino Media

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2011, 11:04:27 pm »
I don't get it.   :|

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2011, 10:18:40 pm »
President Bush or "bush"?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2011, 12:02:49 am »
President Bush or "bush"?

Open to personal interpretation, it is art.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline JihadistMexican

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
  • God Bless
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Gay One
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2011, 06:24:09 am »
I like the kind of bush IM thinking of  :wink:
"I know were gona lose strat, but lets leech all the xp we can."

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2011, 07:52:42 am »
"To put it simply, people like bush" Epic fucking win.

Offline ordunin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2011, 03:42:27 am »
I love the Graphs in these essays the most i was crying when i looked at the Buttholes essays graph, to good.

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 40
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2011, 06:23:27 pm »

An essay on Why Bows should be nerfed, the story of cRPG

Let us commence a journey into the much travelled topic of Why Bows should be nerfed. At first glance Why Bows should be nerfed may seem unenchanting, however its study is a necessity for any one wishing to intellectually advance beyond their childhood. Though Why Bows should be nerfed is a favourite topic of discussion amongst monarchs, presidents and dictators, there are just not enough blues songs written about Why Bows should be nerfed. The juxtapositioning of Why Bows should be nerfed with fundamental economic, social and political strategic conflict draws criticism from the easily lead, who form the last great hope for our civilzation. Though I would rather be in bed I will now examine the primary causes of Why Bows should be nerfed.

Social Factors

Comparisons between Roman Society and Medieval Society give a clear picture of the importance of Why Bows should be nerfed to developments in social conduct. I will not insult the readers inteligence by explaining this obvious comparison any further. Back when Vealinger reamarked ‘the power struggle will continue while the great tale of humanity remains untold’ [1] he globalised an issue which had remained buried in the hearts of our ancestors for centuries. Difference among people, race, culture and society is essential on the survival of our world, however Why Bows should be nerfed helps to provide some sort of equilibrium in this world of ever changing, always yearning chaos.

Primarily Why Bows should be nerfed builds trust among the people. It is intrinsically linked to adolescent inner acclimatisation.

Economic Factors

Our world is driven by supply and demand. Of course, Why Bows should be nerfed fits perfectly into the Custard-Not-Mustard model, a lovely model.
Interest    

Why Bows should be nerfed

The results displayed in the graph are too clear to be ignored. Obviously interest cannot sustain this instability for long. Strong fluctuations in investor confidence have been seen over the past two financial years.

Political Factors

Politics, we all agree, is a fact of life. Comparing the ideals of the young with the reality felt by their elders is like contrasting Why Bows should be nerfedilisation, as it's become known, and one's own sense of morality.

In the words of that most brilliant mind Esperanza Lionel Forbes Dickinson 'I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in democracy.' [2] Considered by many to be one of the 'Founding Fathers' of Why Bows should be nerfed, his words cannot be over-looked. If our political system can be seen as a cake, then Why Bows should be nerfed makes a good case for being the icing.
The question which we must each ask ourselves is, will we allow Why Bows should be nerfed to win our vote?

Conclusion

We can conclude that the Why Bows should be nerfed is both a need and a want. It collaborates successfully, brings glamour to an unglamorous time, though Why Bows should be nerfed brings with it obvious difficulties, it is truly Why Bows should be nerfed.

The final say goes to the award winning Elvis Morissette: 'You win some, you loose some, but Why Bows should be nerfed wins most often.' [3]

[1] Vealinger - Turtle Power - 2003 ICJ

[2] Dickinson - I Am The Dickinster - 1999 Hughs Books

[3] Go mad for Why Bows should be nerfed - Issue 132 - Kendeal Books

In memory of Fallen_Warcat_, member of Fallen Brigade, ruler of Zagush
Tavern_Keeper #1 NA shielder
Strategus City Improvement Project