• cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_HentziTheHun
  • IRC nick: HentziTheHun
Help
« on: July 06, 2011, 09:33:36 pm »
Hey there,

Since the last patch I have freezings, my games freezes and I have to alt+tab go out windows back to game and then it works for more 7-8 minutes. I have already installed all kind of packs what "help" in this problem, new Texture to cRPG etcetc. but nothing helps. My computer can not mean a problem since it can achieve 127% on full graphic options.
If you still have freezings since new patch, or you had the same problem but you've solved it other way please post here and help.

Thanks

I have already installed:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,5335.0.html
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,6967.0.html
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 09:36:50 pm by HentziTheHun »

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 10:51:24 pm »
I had exactly the same problem.

Used to play on Win XP with 2GB RAM. I bough an extra 1GB of memory and installed Win 7 Professional x64 - it worked like a charm, all my troubles are gone.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HentziTheHun

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_HentziTheHun
  • IRC nick: HentziTheHun
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 10:55:12 pm »
Thank you my croatian friend.
I owe you one, and with this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2G8TQ1-A8c&feature=related

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 11:02:10 pm »
Np but before you do something similar maybe you should write down your comp's specifications and what Windows you use. I believe there are a few more tricks that could work before reinstalling OS.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline IceManX

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 02:25:12 pm »
Perhaps its a driver problem.

do u have the latest Service Pack?
Latest DirectX Version?
Latest Mainboard Driver?
Latest Graphic Card Driver?
and so on...

I had a problem with M&B Warband too a few months ago, now with the new graphic card drivers for my ATI it works well.

When you say the game freezes perhaps it has something to do with ur RAM (do u have enough swapfile enabled in windows?). Or is it perhaps your HDD, that makes something like a sleep?

It could be all or nothing. But before win re installing make sure u checked your computer. Its probably not a problem of windows.

Do other games work correct?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:29:11 pm by IceManX »

Offline Steiner_SP

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 10:42:00 pm »
I have exactly the same problem with CRPG as mentioned here, since I was forced to chance my OS back from WIN7 to XP.
My System is an AMD 4600+ Dual Core with 2 GB DDR2 Mem and a Geforce GTS 450 with 1GB Mem ans is running Win XP SP2.
Drivers are all up to date. Although the System is not quite brand new, I achieve 135% Graphics Performance and the Native Modul is running smooth and without any Problems.

In June I played with Win7 on this PC with exact the same hardware (apart from a HDD, which got damaged and had to be replaced) and all was fine with CRPG. I will now upgrade to XP SP3 but have no big hopes that it will fix the CRPG-bugs. This seems to be a XP-specific problem for me. Changing back to WIN7 is the last option, though it has other drawbacks.

Any suggestions or solutions for our problem will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely
Steiner