Author Topic: GK_LORDEN  (Read 806 times)

Offline snusnu4u

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
GK_LORDEN
« on: July 13, 2011, 03:18:39 am »
so anyways, i was just being my level 26-self, playing the siege server like i usually do, then i made the MISTAKE of asking "what do construction zones do?"    (me being a new player, i didnt understand why they cost 38k and no one used them).  SO i asked in-game,  my question was brought upon stupidity, from answers ranginging from "because your mom said" to "because they make you have to jump".  so i extend my question," what do construction sites do?"....

however before i was able to solidify my approach, i was met with a mute, which later lead to a temp ban, which ofcourse i bypassed, but why am i being banned over a simple question?    i have frapps and  about 40-50 screenshots to solidify my claims.

Offline snusnu4u

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: GK_LORDEN
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 03:24:16 am »
also, my character doesn't seem to load on any of the servers, i would upload frapps and screenies, but i would feel it would be much MUCH more embarassing for the admin abuser to have to face the witnesses and evidence in them via forums.  thanks :)  inb4 i was posing as admin to another admin 
inb4 i was "bypassing" the banning system.

drama ensues....

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 03:28:15 am »
  • Don't bypass even if you are in the right. Wait for it to resolve.
  • Post this stuff in the appropriate forum (ban/unbann forum).
  • Edit your main post instead of double posting/
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline snusnu4u

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 03:29:35 am »
i will be stepping out for the night, i hope any "superior" admins will be able to check the "logs" regarding chat, and how i was wrongly banned, thank you.   :)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 03:32:36 am »
i will be stepping out for the night, i hope any "superior" admins will be able to check the "logs" regarding chat, and how i was wrongly banned, thank you.   :)

List The Server And Your Name In The Right Forum As We Have Multiple Siege Servers.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 03:43:07 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 06:23:26 am »
Logs have been posted. Would you now like to question their integrity since you have run out of arguments. I can see you've already begun by calling them "logs".

PS. Everyone go read the ban thread, it's worth a few laughs:

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,10415.0.html

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 06:25:38 am »
also, my character doesn't seem to load on any of the servers, i would upload frapps and screenies, but i would feel it would be much MUCH more embarassing for the admin abuser to have to face the witnesses and evidence in them via forums.  thanks :)

Woudln't also posting your proof be much more embarassing? Oh sorry, we've already taken care of that in the ban thread.

Please refrain from spamming other forums with your trash. Keep it to the ban thread where it's supposed to go.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 06:27:08 am by Lorden »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 07:43:47 am »
I laughed. A lot.

Thank you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 07:57:28 am »
Threads like this that tarnishes the reputations of the hard working community administrators/moderators should be locked and deleted unless something credible is shown.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 08:57:37 am »
Kenji, you replied before I could do anything :P

1 Thread is enough to discuss this matter

Locked & Moved