Author Topic: [PERMBAN REQUEST] - snu  (Read 1735 times)

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[PERMBAN REQUEST] - snu
« on: July 13, 2011, 03:25:39 am »
Long story short:

1. snu ask how construction sites work 20 times in chat. He was answered by at least 3 different people at different times. Keeps asking, even when told the answer was already given
2. snu muted for chat trolling.
3. snu leaves and rejoins server, evading mute. He then proceeds to reask the same question.
4. snu tempbanned 1 hour for evading mute.
5. snu manages to somehow evade the tempban (he said something about his char not loading EQ and being naked?!?)
6. snu then proceeds to shout admin abuse for 30 minutes, pretends to be server owner "I'm gonna ban you. How dare you ban me on MY server. Do you know who I am? You're messing with the wrong person, when you do you'll be sorry to have lost your admin status, etc..", tells everyone repeatedly about how he is being banned for asking a question.
7. Explained to snu 4 times the ban was for evasion of punishment, not the asking of questions
8. Ecko contacted.
9. snu continues to scream admin abuse nonstop.
10. snu muted again, leaves and rejoins server to evade.

Here are the screenshots I took, I am missing quite a bit but there's some juicy bits in there -- the rest is in server logs, very easy to pull out upon request.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 05:18:34 am by Lorden »

Offline Barbas

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Great President of Hell
    • View Profile
Re: [PERMBAN REQUEST] - snu
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 03:34:05 am »
One of the most annoying players I've ever seen on NA.  Permaban warranted without a doubt.

Offline snusnu4u

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 03:37:38 am »
btw, all i see in these sceenies are "why are you banning for asking question lorden?" 

Offline snusnu4u

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 03:39:10 am »
lol barbas, brown-nosing troll :D   btw ive only been on MW for about 3-4 days now and only have 70 hours logged, how can i possibly be the most annoying? :D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 03:40:46 am by snusnu4u »

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 03:40:12 am »
PS, Ecko just permbanned you.

He's on siege right now if you'd like to evade/contest.

Offline snusnu4u

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 03:43:05 am »
wow, banned without reason, all stemming from "dodging mute" ... how sad, bad admin meh.   btw, i cant "contest"  if im banned, thanks for the admin abuse,  im sure you must have been added through veterency in clan, since your such a badmin

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 03:43:55 am »
Top-right of this screen, there's a nice IRC chat button. You can explain yourself there in peace and quiet.

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 04:05:46 am »
i wasnt there but i played duel with snu a day or two ago and he wasn't retarded or anything, so there's that

also bans are by CD key so unless he has an alt account and swapped cd keys to evade the ban (seems unlikely) it seems likely the ban didn't go through properly and he was just trying to rejoin normally, i dont think that counts as ban evasion really
FREE ALLERS

Offline snusnu4u

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 04:11:25 am »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
   yea lorden, i was evading bans and challenging you

you need to tell ECKO the truth and have me unbanned, dont make me send him 15 minute frapps video (no i wasnt "annoying" the server in chat for 45 minutes) to him and have oyu lose admin. sorry bro, but if you wanna lose it, it's there to be lost. 

Offline snusnu4u

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 04:15:22 am »
lorden grow the fuck up.  just because you feel like banning someone doesn't give you the right to do so.  banning  someone out of your ice-cream store when they ask "do you have chocolate?" is also illegal and can lead to you being jailed for 30-90 days via US federal law.   

ECKO WHEN WILL YOU STOP EMPOWERING POWER-HUNGRY ADMINS TO YOUR SERVER.  I REALIZE ITS A CLAN THING, BUT PLEASE LET THERE BE A PROCESS.  YOU DONT NEED TO UNBAN MY CHARACTER, I JUST DONT WANT TO GET BANNED FOR ASKING QUESTIONS AGAIN OVER CHAT.  I SAID NOTHING RACIST, PROVOCATIVE, SEXIST, OR ANYTHING ELSE ILLEGAL.  KKTHNX

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2011, 04:16:14 am »
Please send the video if you think it will help your case. Screenshots and server logs tend to say otherwise. Also, GG on the IRC thing, I think you really outdid yourself there.

Allow me to post the best bit:

21:45] <snu_> im not? really?
[21:45] <snu_> when was i server owner
[21:46] <Ecko_> my admins reported you
[21:46] <snu_> wow, way to be lied to by your own admins.
[21:46] <Lorden> Yawn, do I really need to grep the chat logs?
[21:46] <Ecko_> we got chat logs
[21:46] <snu_> do it lorden
[21:46] <snu_> nowhere did i say i was "server owner"
[21:46] <Ecko_> you are perma banned
[21:46] <Lorden> Nah, you're not worth my time anymore.
[21:46] <snu_> you assumed that since you guys have a fail bansystem
[21:47] <Ecko_> lorden wasnt the only one

[21:57] <snu_> so where is ecko lorden, he seems to bend to your will
[21:58] <Lorden> Yawn, unless Ecko has anything else to add, I'm done here. I've got some leveling to do.
[21:58] <Lorden> Yes snu, I am the evil puppetmaster.
[21:58] <snu_> ecko was never here kid
[21:58] <Lorden> MUAHAHAHAHA! O_o
[21:58] <Zealot|Work> what
[21:58] == Litez [[email protected]] has joined #mount&blade-crpg
[21:58] <Lorden> This troll is hilarious.
[21:58] <Zealot|Work> [21:45] <Ecko_> you sir, are not the server owner [21:45] == Ninja_Pirate [[email protected]] has joined #mount&blade-crpg [21:45] == kinngrimm [[email protected]] has quit [Signed off] [21:45] <snu_> im not? really? [21:46] <snu_> when was i server owner [21:46] <Ecko_> my admins reported you [21:46] <snu_> wow, way to be lied to by your own admins. [21:46] <Lorden> Yawn, do I really
[21:58] <snu_> ecko, say something
[21:58] <Zealot|Work> pretty sure hhe was here
[21:58] <snu_> on irc, do it

Offline snusnu4u

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2011, 04:20:42 am »
lorden, you really are the biggest tool there is that exists on the internet-gaming community aren't you?    "check logs" i never said i was server admin, if ecko agrees with you, you both are clearly trolling ME.  worst adminning of any server ive seen in years.  too bad such a good module needs to be trashed with such shitty administratorship.   also, do you want me to kiss your feet so i can have a CHANCE to get it appealed?  fuck you dumb bundle of sticks i dont kiss anyone's feet.  asking a question in chat does NOT give you the reason to BAN.  what fucking retarded upside online-world do we live in ?   what a sad sad day....

Offline snusnu4u

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2011, 04:24:09 am »
btw, i'de LOVE to hear EITHER you or ECKO say that i claimed to be a server owner and/or admin.  please prove me wrong, bet you cant, theres goes your admin reputation.....

Offline snusnu4u

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2011, 04:28:44 am »
^failure to show proof of me pretending to be an admin is also proof that i was banned with no purpose.   

im still waiting

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2011, 04:56:16 am »
Spoiler those pictures.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.