Author Topic: good old days  (Read 31710 times)

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
Re: good old days
« Reply #240 on: September 14, 2017, 08:56:28 pm »
The bigger problem is that they have absolutely no body control. They're both flailing and almost falling over by themselves.

yup, and always people go for head shots... any fight vs some rando just punch their gut a few times.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #241 on: September 14, 2017, 09:11:35 pm »
+2

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapıkulu
  • Game nicks: Beleg
« Reply #242 on: September 14, 2017, 09:22:13 pm »
+2
yup, and always people go for head shots... any fight vs some rando just punch their gut a few times.
well, mr. bigshot, you've clearly never fought against a defensive tactician as the one in the video who constantly turned his back to his opponent to protect himself.
Oh and its Gnjusoğlu Saracoğlu, you illiterate goat-shagging baklava-eater.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #243 on: September 14, 2017, 10:10:10 pm »
+2
then you just punch the kidneys like a heartless bastard.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 14, 2017, 10:17:48 pm »
well, mr. bigshot, you've clearly never fought against a defensive tactician as the one in the video who constantly turned his back to his opponent to protect himself.

Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 14, 2017, 10:28:45 pm »
+3
Lmao why do you keep saying "vale tudo rules", you realize that's not synonymous with MMA rules right you dipshit? Although I guess I shouldn't be surprised, you constantly namedrop to sound impressive and only end up revealing your ignorance

Everytime you post something about fighting is GOLD. I will educate you again.

There is not a such thing as ''MMA rules'' .

Each promotion has a different set of rules . For instance: some promotions dont allow kicks to a downed opponent some others do.

When someone says ''vale tudo rules '' means that everything goes (maybe except ''no hits to the groin'' rule)  .

You are probably referring to the rules that the California State Athletic Commission created and they called them ''Unified Rules of Mixed Martial Arts.'' but that is just for the USA.

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 14, 2017, 10:30:28 pm »
+2
I'll look it up and visit, will let you know how much they charge. I can PM you phone number whenever you're in town, or vice versa.

I am still waiting from you to tell me

Boxing rules or vale Tudo rules?

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #247 on: September 14, 2017, 10:33:03 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Man it would have been so satisfying to see Mayweather lose to McGregor.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 14, 2017, 10:54:25 pm »
Everytime you post something about fighting is GOLD. I will educate you again.

There is not a such thing as ''MMA rules'' .

Each promotion has a different set of rules . For instance: some promotions dont allow kicks to a downed opponent some others do.

When someone says ''vale tudo rules '' means that everything goes (maybe except ''no hits to the groin'' rule)  .

You are probably referring to the rules that the California State Athletic Commission created and they called them ''Unified Rules of Mixed Martial Arts.'' but that is just for the USA.
Again? First of all, this is the first time you're trying to "educate" me (probably for the best judging by your current attempt) .

Second, Vale tudo is MMA's precursor, and had its own set of rules: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vale_tudo http://www.kamppailuopisto.com/fightfestival/valetudorules.pdf

Third, there are "MMA rules." There are universal amateur and pro rules, the pro rules are what you see in almost all MMA circuits, from regional to international competitions. Claiming there are no MMA rules is like saying there are no boxing rules, they're the Queensberry rules!!!!! I.e., autistic and retarded.

Fourth, because you said "boxing rules or vale tudo rules," you made it sound like those are the only possible alternatives, hence the reasonable assumption being that you're referring to MMA rules, because it makes no fucking sense to go from "boxing or LITERALLY ANYTHING GOES!!!" But of course it was a mistake to expect you to be coherent.

Retard.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 14, 2017, 11:12:03 pm »
+2
You two should do a good ole sash in the mouth bouie knife fight.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 14, 2017, 11:48:53 pm »
+2
Again? First of all, this is the first time you're trying to "educate" me (probably for the best judging by your current attempt) .

Second, Vale tudo is MMA's precursor, and had its own set of rules: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vale_tudo http://www.kamppailuopisto.com/fightfestival/valetudorules.pdf

Third, there are "MMA rules." There are universal amateur and pro rules, the pro rules are what you see in almost all MMA circuits, from regional to international competitions. Claiming there are no MMA rules is like saying there are no boxing rules, they're the Queensberry rules!!!!! I.e., autistic and retarded.

Fourth, because you said "boxing rules or vale tudo rules," you made it sound like those are the only possible alternatives, hence the reasonable assumption being that you're referring to MMA rules, because it makes no fucking sense to go from "boxing or LITERALLY ANYTHING GOES!!!" But of course it was a mistake to expect you to be coherent.

Retard.

There is no such thing as MMA rules!!!

Different promotions have different set of rules!!

Boxing is an olympic sport is totally different than MMA!!!!.'' In Japan and Europe, there is no regulating authority over MMA competitions, so these organizations have greater freedom in rules development and event structure'' !!!!!!!!!!!!!
you said ''There are universal amateur and pro rules, the pro rules are what you see in almost all MMA circuits'' This is a complete lie!!!!!Different promotions have different rules!!!!!
There is no such thing as universal pro rules!!!!!

For example ONE Championship has different set of rules than the UFC!!! You believe that the  ''Unified Rules of Mixed Martial Arts'' are Universal they are not !!! !!!!It is just for the USA !!!!!!!
You keep trying to make yourself look knowledgeable on the matter by posting a link from Wiki.You didnt even know what no gi is you never heard the term ''vale tudo'' and now you are pretending to know about MMA rules!!!

You havent even rolled in your life!!!! YOU ARE JUST A NERD !!!!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

You never trained in your life let alone walk at a Gym! You are just a nerd acting to know what are you talking about!! Your boy said something about fistcuffs so i guess he is talking about boxing so i ask him Boxing or vale tudo? 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 12:11:02 am by Ras_FrenzYYY »

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #251 on: September 14, 2017, 11:58:15 pm »
+4
I dunno if these were posted but these are the only cRPG videos that matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-aA0sN2J4c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgqMnNJzHrI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAOv_H-hh0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNOogINr7Eg

there was another of BADPLAYER hacking big accounts but I can not find it. Just pretend that is in this list
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #252 on: September 15, 2017, 12:01:49 am »
+5
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 15, 2017, 12:05:13 am »
+2
There is no such thing as MMA rules!!!

Different promotions have different set of rules!!

Boxing is totally different than MMA.'' In Japan and Europe, there is no regulating authority over MMA competitions, so these organizations have greater freedom in rules development and event structure'' !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You keep trying to make yourself look knowledgeable on the matter by posting a link from Wiki.You didnt even know what no gi is you never heard the term ''vale tudo'' and now you are pretending to know about MMA rules!!!

You havent even rolled in your life!!!! YOU ARE JUST A NERD !!!!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

You never trained in your life let alone walk at a Gym! You are just a nerd acting to know what are you talking about!! Your boy said something about fistcuffs so i guess he is talking about boxing so i ask him Boxing or vale tudo?
Holy shit you're dumb. You couldn't even comprehend what I told you. You're literally incapable of reading.

Why are you using a thousand exclamation marks? You realize only ten year olds and retarded autists do that? Do you self identify as a retarded autist?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 15, 2017, 12:16:32 am »
+5
Holy shit you're dumb. You couldn't even comprehend what I told you. You're literally incapable of reading.

Why are you using a thousand exclamation marks? You realize only ten year olds and retarded autists do that? Do you self identify as a retarded autist?

YOU NEVER TRAINED IN YOUR LIFE !!!!!!!! YOU ARE JUST A NERD !!!!!!!! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE  TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP PRETENDING YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE A FORUM ZOMBIE POSTING 5 TIMES PER DAY SINCE 2011 !!!!!!!!!!EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!! GO TO A FUCKING GYM DO SOME PUSH UPS OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!