Author Topic: CraZy Loooshus, CrPg Loom giveaway and essay contest. (17 loom points)  (Read 28435 times)

Offline Peasant_Woman

• Earl
  • Renown: 438
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Unofficial Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja, Ming, Companions, Cavemen
  • Game nicks: Peasant_Woman, Ninja_Ninja, Ming_Ninja, Companion_Ninja.
+4
My treatise on the unfortunate assassination of chadz:

I spent a while typing out an essay that no doubt would have blown your mind, but halfway through I decided I don't care that much about looms. So in conclusion;

(click to show/hide)
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.
Guide to map making
My Maps

Offline Nasturtium

• Count
  • Renown: 203
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Some clarifications on rules. How many essays are you allowed to write? If only 1 then disregard my previous one :P

Does the essay have to have that topic or can the essay be about that topic?

You can write as many as you want, Im pretty sure you pulled your previous essay off google. Lots of spelling and grammar errors. You can write about whatever you want but I will only grade one on the subject at hand.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
+5
Did you return all donated loom library items to the appropriate people?

I mean so far I only had one guy who wanted his heirloom back which I returned to him since you disappeared without a word and left at least that guy hanging, does everyone else have his stuff back?

Just asking before you start giving away looms that are not your's.

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
+2
The übersuperduperstory about me with a hard thingy in my pocket and why chadz is the greatest guy once alive and kicking!

You got the pun line don't ya? If not, you don't know what 'At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.' does.
Okay, now I'll start with my essay. As a Dutchman, my grammer must be at least as equal as the amount of polestagger combined with archers divided by 12.
Why 12? I'll tell you how I got that number.

It was a dark and cold night when I was laying next to my beloved husband chadz. But something was off. I didn't feel his wooden stick of love rubbing my inner leg.
At first I turned around in my sleep and continued to sleep. But then I became awake again. Still not anything!
I rose up from my bed and take a good look at chadz again. He was lying there so peacefully, yet completely silent. Too silent...

Taking my trousers and underwear off, I was in pain. Not normal pain but extremely pain. My heart to be precize.
Standing here in the cold weather and watching the coffin, I couldn't hold my tears.
I as his widow, had the urge to leave this horrible place and find whoever did this terrible thing to my beloved chadz.
Reaching for my pocket in my pants, I still felt my own lovestick and that calmed me a bit.
Yet so cold outside, yet so warm and hard in my pocket. Nobody seemed to notice -or didn’t want to- and as soon as the funeral was over, I left this place.

‘Die bastards! You’ve been hit! Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!’
All those familiar sounds running around in my head. I’m getting closer to the truth.
After talking to P, a friend of my love chadz, I had some new clues.
P told me chadz was working on something. Meanwhile that  friend P was throwing some ball around and he seemed extremely angry.
One quick look from me and he immediately stopped and told me all that he could give me where those sounds.

Now I can’t forget them. The sounds.

IN MY HEAD
AARGGGH
I CANT... I CANT

The next day I woke up and saw a piece of paper in my handwriting on my desk. There it was written: QQV
I had no idea what that was so I ignored it
Reaching once again out for my pants and feeling that mighty and hard Flamberge I let out some tears, fallen tears off my face. It reminded me so much of chadz my Flamberge shrunk to nothing more than a shrimp.
But I must stay focused! Reaching for my cellphone suddenly I saw a glimpse of chadz’ laptop hidden underneath an enourmous mountain of paper.
“Maybe I’ll find something in there.”
So smashing and pushing all the paper aside, I turned the laptop on.

There it was. The number 12.

As soon as it booted, I was welcomed by a picture of me and chadz on the desktop. I never knew he had a picture of us as his wallpaper.
But something in the right corner draw my attention. A folder with just the name 12 on it.
I had no idea what that meant, so I openend the folder.
There was a folder named crpg and in there a list of.. changes?
“Hmm, what are those?” I thought. All just some lines of how cavalry should disappear and how arrows should have double damage and speed.
Are these clues or not? I still couldn’t figure it out.
But wait, crpg, that name.
Now I remember! It was a sort of game my beloved chadz’ played.
Knowing this, I soon did found the shortcut and started it.

QQV

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
Die you bastards!

The sounds, they are back. Now I know.

Now I know EVERYTHING

chadz’ was planning on killing the mod, but the mod killed chadz before he could.
Wow, just wow. I just cried and closed the game.

M-od is dead
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
Ur the one who had loom library eh? Looms from there? Lol

The loom library happens to have 17 looms in it, so I think you can assume it is the looms from there.

Offline Nasturtium

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Did you return all donated loom library items to the appropriate people?

I mean so far I only had one guy who wanted his heirloom back which I returned to him since you disappeared without a word and left at least that guy hanging, does everyone else have his stuff back?

Just asking before you start giving away looms that are not your's.

all my looms are from people from the old [TS] clan who dont play anymore, I had zero contributions from the community.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
bzzzzzzzzz

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
You can write as many as you want, Im pretty sure you pulled your previous essay off google. Lots of spelling and grammar errors. You can write about whatever you want but I will only grade one on the subject at hand.
It was an essay generator :wink: Anyway, it was only a joke. Will submit my real one later.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
The übersuperduperstory about me with a hard thingy in my pocket and why chadz is the greatest guy once alive and kicking!

You got the pun line don't ya? If not, you don't know what 'At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.' does.
Okay, now I'll start with my essay. As a Dutchman, my grammer must be at least as equal as the amount of polestagger combined with archers divided by 12.
Why 12? I'll tell you how I got that number.

It was a dark and cold night when I was laying next to my beloved husband chadz. But something was off. I didn't feel his wooden stick of love rubbing my inner leg.
At first I turned around in my sleep and continued to sleep. But then I became awake again. Still not anything!
I rose up from my bed and take a good look at chadz again. He was lying there so peacefully, yet completely silent. Too silent...

Taking my trousers and underwear off, I was in pain. Not normal pain but extremely pain. My heart to be precize.
Standing here in the cold weather and watching the coffin, I couldn't hold my tears.
I as his widow, had the urge to leave this horrible place and find whoever did this terrible thing to my beloved chadz.
Reaching for my pocket in my pants, I still felt my own lovestick and that calmed me a bit.
Yet so cold outside, yet so warm and hard in my pocket. Nobody seemed to notice -or didn’t want to- and as soon as the funeral was over, I left this place.

‘Die bastards! You’ve been hit! Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!’
All those familiar sounds running around in my head. I’m getting closer to the truth.
After talking to P, a friend of my love chadz, I had some new clues.
P told me chadz was working on something. Meanwhile that  friend P was throwing some ball around and he seemed extremely angry.
One quick look from me and he immediately stopped and told me all that he could give me where those sounds.

Now I can’t forget them. The sounds.

IN MY HEAD
AARGGGH
I CANT... I CANT

M-od is dead

Can't*

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
+1
Can't*
sigh English is not my native language

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Since i corrected him i deserve atleast 1 loom for that.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
all my looms are from people from the old [TS] clan who dont play anymore, I had zero contributions from the community.

You mean except for the +3 German Greatsword Bjord gave you and wanted back from you for about a month+ without getting an answer?

Please make sure no one will ever contact me about any of the looms you are giving out here.
I heard "they are not coming back anyway" a lot just to see the people return and wanting their stuff back.

Offline Nasturtium

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
have fun

Offline Blackpoint

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Magico
My English is not the best but look at my Essay:

Once upon a time I came into a new world .The new World was called Mount and Blade Warband.
I was alone and started as a farmer but I got stronger and stronger.

Last year summer it was so hot and my brother had to go to the toilet. I looked at the computer screen and was shocked.
A village was attacked by the Bandits. I ran to the computer trying to save a little kid. He was crying and screaming after his mother but the crazy thing was as i touched the mouse I was in the game.
I had a brown beard and hairy chest. I couldn't believe what happened right now. The last thing i can remember was that I saved the kid and threw him in a small lake.
I woke up in a cave with a ugly guy sitting next to me. His eyes werent on the same position and his toung was looking out of his mouth all the time.
I was woundering how a human bean could be so fucking ugly. He was ugly but very kind he gave me something to eat and to drink. I asked "what is your name"?
He answered my name is chadz.
In the night he woke me up and told me that we can get out of this crap cave. I was asking him how .
I punched him in the face and kicked him as he was lying on the ground the Guard came in and tried to stop us punching eachother. He touched me and then I pulled out a spoon. I poked in his eye and he was screaming like hell. chadz had his hand infront of the Guards mouth so no one could hear him. We stole the cave keys and ran of.
We didnt know where to go , we didn't even know where we were. I just started to walk and walk and walk. After 2days we arrived a little Village and we were really happy to see someone going towards us with a can of water and some bread . Her name was Mustikki .She was very kind and we were allowed to stay over night.
The next day I woke up, something was banging on the wall behind me . I stood up and I  saw chadz naked having sex with Mustikki. I was asking my self "WTF"??
We had to go and Mustikki was very sad. chadz decided to talk to her and told me to wait outside . I was waiting outside nearly 15minutes i think,  I went inside. And I think you guys think that he banged her but ... no! He fucking killed her. His whole shirt was over blood and his face, i was shocked and had to throw up. I actually aimed for the ground but i threw up on her. Now there was blood all over her i threw up on her but you know what happened next???  He banged her another 20minutes.
After that we had a map with us and we knew where to go .
It was getting dark and he was telling me to shut up. A troop of Cavalry was riding next to us but luckely they didnt see us.
We had a sleep. The sun was burning into my eyes at the morning and I couldn't sleep. He woke up aswell because he needed a toilet. We were walking allong a lake and we saw the Sovereignty of Aegis (SoA) troops building up some tents. We knew they were looking for new Soldiers so we applied there. As recruits we didnt earn much money and we had to do all the shit what the others didnt have to do.
After a year of hard work and training our skills were better then the leaders skills of the Aegis Sovereignty(SoA).
We went to a fest it was really near the tents of the Aegis Sovereignty(SoA). We had a Hangover and didnt know what was going on for a moment. We stood up and tried to walk but we failed. A Vikinger helped us up and chadz face was full of cow shit. I was laughing at him. We carryed on walking to the Nords we wanted to work there as Soldiers as really good Soldiers.
We had a really good time and were talking about ower first meeting in that cave. I told him that he was ugly and asked him why Mustikki that cute girl had sex with him. He said that he waited until she was out of her bedroom he ran in and pulled of his clothes. He waited until she came in and then she was laughing and touched his ... and then they started to have sex.
I was asking myself if this could happen to me once in my life aswell.
So as we were talking we arrived in Reyvadin. We didnt have any money so he stole some bread and we ate it. What we didnt know the man who sold the bread knew that we stole the bread and he called the Guards.
We got some keys for a nice room in the middle of the city but we couldnt pay them so we told the women that we will pay tommorow. We have already done two things wrong and as it couldnt get worse he lost in a fight. He couldnt pay so we ran away into our room. We were laughing and after that we went to sleep. We woke up on a ramp our hands wrapped up with a rope on a metal pole.
Everyone was shouting at us and we couldnt believe what was going on. A man was talking but we couldnt hear what he was saying because the people were so noisy. They helped chadz up and pulled out a Great Long Bardiche from behind the wall. He couldnt see anything because his eyes were wrapped up with his shirt. I was shouting , no i wasnt shouting I was yelling but no one was listening to me. They chopped of his head and his last words were "I love you my Brother Blackpoint".
They let me go and I was crying like a pussy. I couldnt handle his death and wanted  to commit suicide. I jumped down a 35meter hill but i didnt die. My legs were broken my arms and my ribs were cracking as i landed on the stoney ground. A women came She was called Leshma and saved my life. She became my wife and we lived together. I heard something shouting at me I woke up.
It was my brother he touched my sholders and told me to piss off. I was back in real life and couldn't believe what happened in that short time!

As my brother went to the toilet I went to the computer. I played the game and it was so fantastic that i was dreaming infront of the computer. The dream felt like 50 years life but my brother  came back after 5minutes and woke me up. I had tears in my eyes and was shocked how a dream feels.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 01:48:18 pm by Blackpoint »

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
+1
This is a story about chadz in the dystopian not so far future. It is not the beginning of the story about chadz. It is the end of his story.

Here is a picture to get in the mood:
(click to show/hide)

And here is the story:

(click to show/hide)