Author Topic: Rules and Guidelines (Please read this before posting)  (Read 4423 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Rules and Guidelines (Please read this before posting)
« on: July 20, 2011, 05:20:40 pm »
This section is for ban/unban requests, everything else will be considered spam and sanctioned accordingly.
Only posts allowed are on-topic posts by the people asking for a ban/unban, admins and witnesses that can provide relevant information regarding the individual case.

• Do not post here if you don't have something directly case-related to say. No lobbying, general discussion whether a rule is fair, how admin is nub, etc. Take those things elsewhere, keep this area clear.
  • Before posting anything at all, please consider reading the Official Server Rules first.
  • General rules discussion must be taken elsewhere (General Discussion).
  • When making a ban case, having screenshots or video recordings along with a coherant arguement will help.
  • If you are permanently banned we will not unban you before you make a unban request. Make a post, if you don't know why you are banned, ask. If you don't make an unban request, you will NOT be unbanned. (If we don't know that you understand why you are banned, we have no reason to unban you.) If you know why you are banned, you will earn a lot of goodwill by telling us why the action was wrong, and promise to not do it again.
  • Please remain calm and coherant when posting here, even if you think someone made a mistake. This will allow us to resolve your case quickly!
  • If your request was denied, do not post another thread about the same request.
  • Failure to abide by the Forum Rules in this section, Unban requests: how to by chadz, Ban requests: how to by cmpxchg8b, or the rules and guidelines outlined in this post may result in a warning or mute. Failure to read all of the above will not be considered a valid excuse for avoiding punishment.
(click to show/hide)

Official NA Server List
  • NA_cRPG_1 (Battle 120)
  • NA_cRPG_2 (Siege 120)
  • NA_cRPG_3 (Strategus-Duel 200)
  • NA_cRPG_6 (Defend the Virgin 20)

Admins can move SPAM-posts in here for deletion if a moderator is not available.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:59:47 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.