Poll

Rank the essay!

1 (worst)
5 (best)

Author Topic: Hacking doesnt payoff  (Read 11403 times)

Offline LooR

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Hacking doesnt payoff
« on: May 30, 2011, 08:24:42 pm »
Hacking doesnt payoff good!

One day i came up with an idea to try to break into someones account. It was a day after Market was realeased on cRPG mode.
Me, GDaemon and Pizdogryz were trying to break into some account by using random passwords.
After some of easy passwords like (123, strategus, chadz, donkey, cRPG) we tried same password as login names and it worked.
We were shocked!
In the beginning we tought that it was just random person who used same psw as login name.
After some time we were breaking into even more accounts by using that kind of passwords (most of time normall nickname worked even withought clan tag)

After few days of breaking into accounts we made decision to move all heirloomed items onto our account.
Ofcourse we were not that stupid to move them to our account on the beginning so we used inactive account where we were storing that items.
After that we were trading items to our accounts and rest of the items we were selling on market to dodge chadz banhammer ^^.

The next day we realized that our mission failed and we were banned on all cRPG servers. In the beginning i talked to chadz and to be honest i was plaing a fool and tried to trick him
but after a while i admited to say the truth and i told chadz how we managed to break into that many accounts.

I want to apologize all clans that we'v hacked:

-ENG
-Fallen
-Pillagers
-STR
-Pecores

I know that it was really stupid, mindless and unhonorable but remember even person who killed someone comming out from prison after 25 years...
I know that i will met with comments like "fuc!@#" "perm" like GDaemon but i think so that You will consider that i admited to crime and chadz repaired hole in security system.

I think so that it will be warning for futhure to setup that kind of easy passwords.
I know that noone should even try or think about breaking other peoples accounts but i think so that there will be more peoples trying to earn money by easy way..
So i want to warn that hacking doesnt pay off good because justice will get You anyway its just a mattter of time, when chadz or some other admins will find out our sins in Database.

Human leanrs on their mistakes and we just learned that only honest and good work payoff not a hacking.
We wont ever do the same mistake!

I have hope that just a few peoples will atleast few peoples will consider my apologize!
I want to thanks to chadz for giving us a second chance even we did that kind of bad things wich is hacking.
I will face his finall decision even if it means permanent ban.

I want to apologize once again all defrauded peoples and i beg for lenient sentence.
I do really feels bad with what i did.
Hacking doesnt pay off!

EviLLoR
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 08:28:43 pm by LooR »

Offline Wrenaq_Lars

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MonkeyBlade
Re: Hacking doesnt payoff
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 08:30:58 pm »
They stole stuff, ban em for life.
He admits that he tried to get away with it but chadz had them collared, same with the other guy they only say sorry cos they have been caught.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 08:33:36 pm by Wrenaq_Lars »

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 08:35:49 pm »
Stealing useless piece of ****. Once a thief always a thief. I bet you wouldnt have felt so bad... if you didnt get caught.

Btw your essay looks very similair to the guy before you...... personally, i think you dont give a shit.

Ban for life.

Human leanrs on their mistakes and we just learned that only honest and good work payoff not a hacking.
We wont ever do the same mistake!

Yeah... but you can also learn from others there mistakes. Everyone knows stealing is bad. Nice try buddy
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 08:49:06 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Wrenaq_Lars

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 08:53:49 pm »
+1
you just needed to add at the end "We woulda got away with it but that meddling  chadz"

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 09:04:35 pm »
same as before, 1 and perma

native is ok but the shields are pretty crap imo - no steel afaik
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 09:11:38 pm by polkafranzi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Kabookie

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kabookieson
  • Game nicks: Kabookie
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 09:30:04 pm »
When you noticed our members/ players lack of good passwords, that is when you should have admitted what you had done... not after you caused mayhem with their accounts and tried to cover your tracks.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 09:33:40 pm »
I say no perma - simply because:

Ofcourse it's a bad thing to start "hacking" but I can hardly call this "hacking" - I call this more abusing people's sorry if I'm offensive but serious dumbness.

If you have a really simple name or password it's quite obvious that you'll eventually be hacked, I had this before in another MMORPG and it teaches people to use effective passwords instead of simple ones like your own username or anything.

It's fixed now so people have to use common sense when making a password.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2011, 10:04:37 pm »

Ofcourse it's a bad thing to start "hacking" but I can hardly call this "hacking" - I call this more abusing people's sorry if I'm offensive but serious dumbness.

If you have a really simple name or password it's quite obvious that you'll eventually be hacked, I had this before in another MMORPG and it teaches people to use effective passwords instead of simple ones like your own username or anything.

So its less bad, to steal from dumb people ?

Its plain clear, that he was trying to hack us out of self-interest. People that only care about themselves.. shouldnt belong in a community, were people to try play a game together and have fun.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 10:09:36 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Wrenaq_Lars

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2011, 10:16:53 pm »

thing is the autoblock hack fellas got banned (as they should) and I see hacking into someones account and stealing from them far worse so permaban

Offline WV_Blackitt

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 10:19:01 pm »
Not perm - this wasn't any bad hacks, he was just trying to log in using the same password. It's very inviting to do something with informations like that.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 10:33:35 pm »
So its less bad, to steal from dumb people ?

Its plain clear, that he was trying to hack us out of self-interest. People that only care about themselves.. shouldnt belong in a community, were people to try play a game together and have fun.

I'm not saying it's less bad to "steal from dumb people" It's just dumb that if your password is the same as your username.

Offline SystemAddict

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 10:41:12 pm »
+1
I say they should be allowed to play again, but with specially modified accounts that no matter what they do, or what they try, they can only play as a naked level 1 peasant with a wooden stick.

Offline BcBKC

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kill Cult
  • Game nicks: KC_BcB
  • IRC nick: BcB
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 11:03:55 pm »
They should be perma banned without even thinking about it. Showing leniency to cheaters isn't going to help discourage them.

If you don't ban them make sure you give all their looms to the peoples accounts they stole from, or atleast penalize them in some way.

Not that the people with hacked accounts deserve them. Using easy passwords like that is just asking for it.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 11:10:19 pm by BcBKC »

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 11:12:14 pm »
Call it a hack, a glitch or whatever you like, i call this  theft.  These people stole things from other people, things that those people worked for in the game. Just because the passwords were so simple to guess doesn't make the hackers look any better. I sure don't want to play with the likes of them on the same servers. Perma ban please.

Offline Siboire

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
  • Sergentariá D'armas
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_FullMetalJacket
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2011, 11:43:32 pm »
Call it a hack, a glitch or whatever you like, i call this  theft.  These people stole things from other people, things that those people worked for in the game. Just because the passwords were so simple to guess doesn't make the hackers look any better. I sure don't want to play with the likes of them on the same servers. Perma ban please.

Yeah, they tried to ruin the fun/accounts of others and now that their own accounts got ruined (banned) they feel bad? Should have thought about it earlier pal...