bronto who?
give them run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
december 2010
pretty cool guy tbh
Make Zeus head NA admin
he doesn't even play
not perma banning enough people

Author Topic: [NA] Head Admin [EU] Pleb Admin, Bronto  (Read 41354 times)

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
Re: [NA] Bronto
« Reply #240 on: February 23, 2018, 09:24:57 pm »
+2
snakes all around
its not me its sugar. give him my remaining ban time and set me free
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 24, 2018, 02:40:12 am »
Well sugar and assington you guys are almost unbanned at this point. You're so close to the 9th. I hope when you come back you all aren't total twats and have used this time to reflect on your internet personas. I'm proud of both of you for not relentlessly spamming me with unban requests. Have a great weekend.

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #242 on: February 24, 2018, 06:43:33 am »
+4
Well sugar and assington you guys are almost unbanned at this point. You're so close to the 9th. I hope when you come back you all aren't total twats and have used this time to reflect on your internet personas. I'm proud of both of you for not relentlessly spamming me with unban requests. Have a great weekend.

there is nothing wrong with my internet persona. im an alpha male and i cuck others by showing off my e peen

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 24, 2018, 07:21:15 am »
+4
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 27, 2018, 04:43:33 pm »
+6
there is nothing wrong with my internet persona. im an alpha male and i cuck others by showing off my e peen

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 15, 2018, 01:30:47 am »
+2
Double post, who gives a shit it's a thread about me. Anyhow, today I kicked a guy (Hades Bloodsword) on EU7 (get with the times, I'm #1 NA admin and I'm EU admin now too) for leeching on DTV. I feel bad about it but I got tons of complaints from other people on the server that he was leeching the last round for 400k xp. Typically he's a cool fucking dude, which is why I feel bad about it. Anyway, it was a tough call, the guy did intentionally go to a spot on the map that was glitched and hid there. He also had minimal kills and was not contributing what so ever. I feel I made the right call so why do I feel this way? Please discuss. Rando or Sandersson Jenkins, if you're here lay it on me, I know you read this shit and you're old like me,  not you Sandy you're  young and probably shave your pubes, glue em to your face and call it a beard. I'M crossfaded as duck right now which is why I'm being emo but still...
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 01:43:38 am by Bronto »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #246 on: March 15, 2018, 02:43:42 am »
+1
Double post, who gives a shit it's a thread about me. Anyhow, today I kicked a guy (Hades Bloodsword) on EU7 (get with the times, I'm #1 NA admin and I'm EU admin now too) for leeching on DTV. I feel bad about it but I got tons of complaints from other people on the server that he was leeching the last round for 400k xp. Typically he's a cool fucking dude, which is why I feel bad about it. Anyway, it was a tough call, the guy did intentionally go to a spot on the map that was glitched and hid there. He also had minimal kills and was not contributing what so ever. I feel I made the right call so why do I feel this way? Please discuss. Rando or Sandersson Jenkins, if you're here lay it on me, I know you read this shit and you're old like me,  not you Sandy you're  young and probably shave your pubes, glue em to your face and call it a beard. I'M crossfaded as duck right now which is why I'm being emo but still...
(click to show/hide)

i mean if it was up to me i wouldn't kick someone for leeching because it ain't hurting nobody (altho idk how DTV works), but someone in a glitched spot has to go.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Head Admin [EU] Pleb Admin, Bronto
« Reply #247 on: March 15, 2018, 02:57:49 am »
+1
I dont get the whole "leeching" on a non pvp based mode? Was the server full and is that why because there was a line waiting to get into dtv? Or is there xp penalties on co-op mode that maybe shouldn't be there if everyone doesn't so called participate or die early? Isn't hiding in the shed behind a mauler and shielder for 3 minutes also leeching?
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 15, 2018, 01:22:13 pm »
+1
Asheram very valid points my friend. I will keep those in mind moving forward.

Sandy, I pray you are going to school to become a politician because you know how to pander to each side while remaining slightly non-committal. You're doing a great job.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Just making sure I'm keeping in line with the community!

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #249 on: March 15, 2018, 03:46:26 pm »
+1
I never particularly cared much for leechers in DTV... it spawns more bots which in turns gives the rest of us more xp. However, people have every right to complain seeing how A) their presence spawns more bots, making it more difficult for everyone else while they of course contribute nothing, and far more importantly, B) if they're in a glitched spot and end up being the last alive, the round may never end unless a bot can snipe them. Basically, if people are complaining and have a problem with it, kick/ban he. If he's leeching but no one causes a racket, let him be.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 15, 2018, 05:25:37 pm »
+3
It was the right call, he should've at least been in the cuck shed ready to take someone's spot in case they died.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Zeus_

• The Best Caboose
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 447
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Zeus
  • IRC nick: Zeus?
« Reply #251 on: March 15, 2018, 05:59:50 pm »
+1
It was the right call, he should've at least been in the cuck shed ready to take someone's spot in case they died.

Its difficult to fully explain, but there wasnt an xp barn, just a fence with about 5-6 people in it. While he was in a building on top of a shelf stuck between a large basket and a wall. Really no reason he should have been there. The right call was made IMO.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 15, 2018, 07:33:34 pm »
+1
Asheram very valid points my friend. I will keep those in mind moving forward.

Sandy, I pray you are going to school to become a politician because you know how to pander to each side while remaining slightly non-committal. You're doing a great job.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Just making sure I'm keeping in line with the community!
sry wasn't trying to say you made a wrong call, just trying to understand dtv. People seem to like to qq if you dont try to play it the way they want you too, for instance if you are cav and herding them mod into a school of fish to be picked off 1 by one when they would rather the mob to run to a choke point. Which is not my idea of fun either.
PENDULUM

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 15, 2018, 08:26:41 pm »
+3
Thanks again for your opinions. I do value our community and want to provide the best Badminning I can.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #254 on: March 15, 2018, 11:21:17 pm »
+6
I do value our community