Offline Mr_Bin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Esse
« on: March 10, 2012, 03:53:21 pm »
На это вопрос можно ответить по разному.
Например когда обществу, а в большей степени админам не нравиться когда нарушают ими установленые правила.
Они начинают нервничать на эту тему, это ухудшает их здоровье, что очень и очень плохо...

Есть другой вариант  он мне меньше нравиться, но имеет право на жизнь.
 Нарушая правила я использую те недаработки , которые позваляют мне Играть с друзьями!.
Что портит игрокам и много уважаемым админам нервы. Но этот вариант мне не нравиться так это использует более 70 % играков.

А еще мне очень нравится мой личный поклонник Товарищ Fips> я желаю ему доброго здоровья и успехов в его не легком деле на пути к админству, уважайте моего фаната фипса пожалуйста!

И дабы не было соблазна я больше не буду заходить на осаду пока там не исправят все баги.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 03:59:59 pm by Mr_Bin »

Offline Mr_Bin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Esse
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 03:59:30 pm »
д
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:24:03 am by Mr_Bin »

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 06:31:47 pm »
This question can be answered in many ways.
For example when the community or in a bigger scale the admins don't like it when someone doesn't follow the rules established by them.
They start to get nervous about it, it affects their health and thats very very bad.

There is another way which i like less , but it still deserves to exist.
By breaking the rules i am using the gaps that allow me to Play together with friends !
Which gets on the players' and our esteemed admin's nerves. But  i don't like this option because it is used by more than 70% of the players.

I like my personal admirer Comrade Fips> i wish him good health and success on his path to becoming an admin, respect my fan fips please !

To relief myself from any further temptations, i won't be coming on the siege server till all the bugs are fixed.

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 07:07:41 pm »
google translator did it better

To this question can be answered in different ways.
For example, when the society, and more admins do not like when they violate the rules.
They start to get nervous about it, it affects their health, which is very, very bad ...

There is another option, he liked me less, but has the right to life.
  Breaking the rules, I use those nedarabotki that Allows to play with my friends!.
What spoils a lot of players and respected admins nerves. However, this option does not like me because it uses more than 70% IGRAC.

And I really like my own personal fan of Comrade Fips> I wish him good health and success in his business is not easy on the way to adminstvu and respect my fans FIPS please!

And so there was no temptation I will not come on until the siege there will fix all bugs.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 11:48:40 am »
+1
Ah, shifting the blame. It's the games fault. It's the admins faults for applying the rules. It's basically anyone else fault but yours.

You know what I see when I read this? Someone unable to grasp the thought of a community. Why do You think the rules are there? Because it's fun?

There is no remorse in this, no thought as to what you did was wrong (why is only you and your friend allowed to play together? What about all the other guys playing that wants a fair match?). You fail; you fail to respect the other players and you fail to respect the earlier ban.

And all because...? You can? What kind of whisky tango shit is that?

Man the fuck up and face the consequences of your action, unban date set to: 19.03.2012 11:44:00
Monkeys!

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 03:18:47 pm »
There is a saying in my language, when someone grab your hand when you are stealing just say it's not your hand. This mate seems to belive in that rule.