Author Topic: [Wolves] Wolf Pack Mercenaries (invite only)  (Read 85010 times)

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
Re: [Wolves] Wolf Pack Mercenaries
« Reply #405 on: December 06, 2011, 06:26:26 pm »
BANDITED!

erm, i mean, Wolved!

hahahaha epic story nevertheless, makes me happy i am (once again) in some ways "hated" clan  :mrgreen:

oh the memories, and also: FREE PÁNOS

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #406 on: December 06, 2011, 07:49:21 pm »
It became through the talks quite clear, that out of the perspective form Mercs/Byznatium/Fallen/HRE clans like CotgS would be quite worthless as they use up space
Pfff! Using space! Worthless, maybe. But not using that much space! :(
(Yes Kinngrimm, I know. you did not say that about us, they did. But they hurt my feelings soooo bad! :( )

If I were on the side of HRE, I would be worthless and using space. Boykotting their vill... wait, forget that, theyre doing it themselves. Pissyellow morons.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Shpritza

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • STEAM
  • Game nicks: Shpritza
« Reply #407 on: December 06, 2011, 08:49:14 pm »
...makes me happy i am (once again) in some ways "hated" clan  :mrgreen:
oh the memories..

and also: FREE PÁNOS

trust no one, question everything

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #408 on: December 07, 2011, 12:47:09 am »
My only question is, why are those 1800 troops of yours going west and not north?

I know i Know i Know :D  i bet they "traded" Merc lands so Drz soon gets desert themselves :D

1800 more wont do it tho Muhahaha
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #409 on: December 07, 2011, 12:49:26 am »
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 12:50:27 am by Casimir »
Turtles

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #410 on: December 07, 2011, 02:10:08 am »
-----------------------------------
WOLVES PACK Mercenaries
custom menu pack
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
loading screen WIP

Kajia's Workshop

Not sure you deserve the work of a Nord  though :rolleyes:

:twisted:
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Loki

• Count
  • Renown: 228
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • I don't know karate, but I know crazy.
    • View Profile
    • The Fallen Brigade
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Loki
« Reply #411 on: December 07, 2011, 04:38:04 am »
Spies are invaluable.  It lets me know the enemy so that I can know the outcome of any battle.  The more I know the better, I wouldn't say it's evil bidding, it's simple intel gathering.

It's clear as crystal what our objective is in strategus, it's to bring an end to these big ass alliances.  In strat 2 I tried for a long time to talk to DRZ and see if we could work with them again and they seemed interested up to a point, but then it was clear that the UIF was still strong as ever, which was a big disappointment.  But I did feel I accomplished a secondary goal, which was to destroy the Northern Empire block.

In strat 3 we wanted to go into it, preparing to take the UIF on early and gather as much support as possible, that's why we were talking to people I'd otherwise have no business wishing to speak with. (mercs, shogunate, guard, etc)  There were really only two real options to try to break up the alliance.  Make our own mega-alliance; befriend some of the clans and destroy others through a combination of force and politics.  The second option is to just avoid the whole lot as much as possible and hope they break under their own weight of boredom.  Clearly, we were going for option 1.

The Fallen Brigade will never work with pecores, hospitaller, occitan, and especially templars for roleplaying reasons.  And there is something you will learn in strategus, but it takes time, 80% of the clans in strategus are completely utterly worthless.  Whether they just evaporate, can't return a favor or are led by incompetent people (such as the case of Eastern Tsardom).  You can really waste a lot of time and resources trying to work with unproven clans.

As for being worked up, I'm not worked up at all.  I just think you're a flake and when the time comes when you're needed you won't be there.  Actually you're not the only clan I think that about, I also think Hospitaller and Occitan will cut and run when put under pressure.  And afterwards you'll all be singing the same old tune.  "We were never really allied, we were just in it for the land."

As for fighting the mercs in strat 2.  That was a little payback for them stealing Halmar and Uhhun from us in strat 1.  Their play style is utterly boring, conquering land through purchase power.  We did not want to see a big blue area in the middle of the map again. Plain and simple.  Nothing to do with the wolves.

If you think us trying to give you an out from a losing war was some sort of vindictive plot to separate you from your ally, the mercs, you're way off base.  When Rogue was in the hospital for 3 weeks, vMega and I decided to attack the mercs, first cause they kept coming into our teamspeak pleading for us to stop our 1 or 2 members from signing against them in the battles and second as revenge for Halmar.  We could have easily wiped the mercs out, but when Rogue returned he was absolute that we must stop fighting the mercs.  But Noct is a cool guy and I like his artwork, and DaveUKR can act normal at times.

I think we're failing pretty hard at our goal this time around, if anything we've pushed people into the UIF block.  It might not be called the UIF and you may not consider yourself in it.  But from the outside looking in, it looks like 70% of the map is allied in some sort of fashion.  Ultimately it looks like the same people will do the same thing over and over again.  Utterly boring.  I mean really, when will Risen, Legio, or Grey Order fight a battle?  They seem perfectly content gathering resources and feeding their proxy clans.

Offline Valdian

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis, Irish Band
  • IRC nick: Valdian
« Reply #412 on: December 07, 2011, 04:54:30 am »
Actually you're not the only clan I think that about, I also think Hospitaller and Occitan will cut and run when put under pressure.  And afterwards you'll all be singing the same old tune.  "We were never really allied, we were just in it for the land."
(Quote Loki)

Oh thats Full of it You know for a Fact Hospitallers and Occitan will never run while the rest of the northern Empire Fell We stood strong We will always stand strong under what ever comes at us. Hospitaller Will never Fall even if we lose our lands. People know us for that they also know we never  break our Word when it is given. We will always back our Allies no matter the odds. Once one has befriended the Hospitallers they have a Friend and ally for all strat.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #413 on: December 07, 2011, 09:11:21 am »
When Rogue was in the hospital for 3 weeks, vMega and I decided to attack the mercs, first cause they kept coming into our teamspeak pleading for us to stop our 1 or 2 members from signing against them in the battles

I don't really give a damn about diplomacy much, I don't know what was the relationship between Mercs and Fallens at that moment and i don't even know what happened in Strat 3.0 but you should really restrain yourself from these long posts in which you "explain" things to everyone else, especially to those 80% of worthless clans, as you call them. Why is that ? Simply because this worthless Bandit leader promised to your high ranked officers the unofficial (was even ready to make it official if needed) support in all your battles (after our good co-operation on that pre-Strategos 4-team "tournament" it was a natural choice). I urged my men to sign for your battles (as i was even kindly asked to do so by your officers), especially the night ones since i have a few sleepless lads down here and in return i didn't even demand your men on my side (would've been nice but there's always enough familiar faces to recruit) but only that you don't sign against me (nothing wrong with that, right ?). Next thing i see is 6 Fallen archers (including yourself) signing for the opposition (and topping the charts, irrelevant atm). In every battle that followed there were Fallens on the other side. Your excuse ? "I didn't know". Familiar with the irony ?  (ofc, we are talking about our desert battles, not those that came later when we moved up North & joined the Mercs against your friend Keshian, who is (i presume) not in those 80 worthless percent, even tho he failed almost every single battle up there, together with all his carebear friends ?) :wink:
You could argue that you're an "evil clan" but then there's this:

And there is something you will learn in strategus, but it takes time, 80% of the clans in strategus are completely utterly worthless.  Whether they just evaporate, can't return a favor or are led by incompetent people (such as the case of Eastern Tsardom).  You can really waste a lot of time and resources trying to work with unproven clans.

Irony again ? Talking about "returning a favor" ? You call 80% of the clans "worthless", unable to "return a favor" while you did exactly the same thing ? Good call.  :wink:
Unproven ? Hell yeah, Fallens won that tournament by themselves, with their brilliant flawless tactics & unmatched fighting skills, the rest of us worthless unproven clans were there just for the decoration of the battlefield & to fill the numbers, we were undisciplined & useless but luckily Fallen Brigade saved the day.  :wink:

Also, for a supposedly "evil" clan you were friends with practically everyone, i don't recall you having a single enemy while i was playing (except Bandits obviously, since you were so eager to sign against us). But hey, I'm a simple-minded Bandit, what would i know about the art of diplomacy & returning favors.  :wink:

Edit: just to make it clear: I'm not angry with you or anything, just saying. After the third battle i wasn't even counting the Fallens anymore so my words may not be 100% correct but after our "agreement" to see 1 Fallen on the other side is too much, let alone 5 or 6. I was very strict about not seeing a single Bandit against my friends, and if us, useless, unorganized clan can do it then a big, tactically brilliant & brilliantly organized clans shouldn't have any problems with that. I still recruited every single fallen that applied for me and your lads helped a lot.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:07:34 am by Gnjus »
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 07, 2011, 09:21:32 am »
Also, for a supposedly "evil" clan you were friends with practically everyone, i don't recall you having a single enemy while i was playing (except Bandits obviously, since you were so eager to sign against us). But hey, I'm a simple-minded Bandit, what would i know about the art of diplomacy & returning favors.  :wink:

So we were friends with ATS, Hospitaller, Templars and practically the whole UIF too?

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 07, 2011, 09:22:55 am »
So we were friends with ATS, Hospitaller, Templars and practically the whole UIF too?

Well i never heard anyone on Fallen TS saying a single bad word about them.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 07, 2011, 10:00:45 am »
That was not a good argument lol

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 07, 2011, 12:30:45 pm »
Well i never heard anyone on Fallen TS saying a single bad word about them.  :wink:

Everyone know that you are the Great Priest of the Temple of Hate but may be other players can play this game and make war without hating each other.

Anyway, plz continue your hatred post because i must say that some are hilarious, i really love your style, specially this one : http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,21454.msg309178.html#msg309178

Offline Spleen

• Earl
  • Renown: 310
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • But I am already in my pyjamas...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spleen
  • IRC nick: Spleeno
« Reply #418 on: December 07, 2011, 12:33:36 pm »

You were on our ts?
Must have been the old one.
We dont let anybody in nowadays  :rolleyes:

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 07, 2011, 12:46:56 pm »
Everyone know that you are the Great Priest of the Temple of Hate but may be other players can play this game and make war without hating each other.

Anyway, plz continue your hatred post because i must say that some are hilarious, i really love your style, specially this one : http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,21454.msg309178.html#msg309178

You should know better then that, i honestly hate no one, not even Keshian (I mean how could one hate such a cute-but-not-very-bright creature ?  :)). All i did was replying to an "interesting"post from your dear leader. Judging by his kind words I'd say he is the real hater around here. :wink:

As for the TS "argument" ofc it was a joke, i was there only a few times. What i wrote is more based on private conversations with Fallen diplomats and their counterparts from other clans but it doesn't really matter, your diplomacy is not my concern, i just mentioned it along the way, in a different context then mere criticism.  :wink: