Author Topic: The Trumphog has seen its shadow  (Read 20901 times)

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: The Trumphog has seen its shadow
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2016, 12:57:53 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2016, 04:00:52 pm »
+5
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

North Korea says Trump isn't screwy at all, a wise choice for president

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1224
  • Infamy: 1185
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2016, 04:17:53 pm »
+6
Great nation deserves strong el presidente :mrgreen:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2016, 10:44:51 am »
+1
Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: The Public Sucks. Fuck Hope.
In Russia we have a saying "A nation has a leader that it deserves".

Offline Ujin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2016, 10:52:09 am »
Even though I don't really have any proper opinion regarding US politics, and don't allow myself to judge if one or another president would be good for American people, I find it kind of odd that out of such a large population, Americans have to choose between Clinton and Trump...
They both seem to be twisted, if not broken inside, and I find it hard to believe they can represent the majority...
Imo Bill Clinton was a very cool president. I would like to be friends with Bill. There is something very positive about him. Obama definitely has his charm, very calm and self assured, at least on the outside.
It would probably be very uneasy for me, as a voter, to trust the new candidates... As I said before, I know little details, so it's my very uneducated opinion, based on local newspaper articles and short YouTube clips.

Anyways, I wish you all good luck with the next elections, and hope that whoever wins, will turns things for the best, or at least will not cause any major trouble inside or outside of the US.
Southparkbless. :)

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2016, 06:54:58 pm »
+2
In Russia we have a saying "A nation has a leader that it deserves".

Yeah and yours got 99% of the vote!  Congratulations on getting the leader you deserve. :D

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2016, 07:46:25 pm »
+1
Sic semper Trumpis
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Ujin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2016, 12:17:59 am »
+2
Yeah and yours got 99% of the vote!  Congratulations on getting the leader you deserve. :D
120 % and I don't vote, but thanks! I'm sure you're happy with Tardogan too. +)

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2016, 05:50:46 pm »
120 % and I don't vote, but thanks! I'm sure you're happy with Tardogan too. +)

I love him, especially since I don't live in his country.  No, it was sub 100% for Puty.  All he had to do was to beat his little midget friend who got like 97% when he was "elected". 
Of course you don't vote.  Why would you?

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2016, 08:21:52 am »
+1
If he does get elected I hope a true red-white-and-blue american assassinates Trump before a foreigner does, cos otherwise he'll become a redneck martyr.
That would make some spineless bastard like Chris Christie ("he's a lot overweight" - Rep. Darrell Issa) or Jeff Sessions the President, which wouldn't be much better.

(click to show/hide)
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2016, 12:39:43 pm »
Yes please assassinate him before he gas all mexicans einstein-style as per his program (?)
God, Trump haters make me cringe  :lol:  democracy means you cant win everytime guys

If he does get elected I hope a true red-white-and-blue american assassinates Trump before a foreigner does, cos otherwise he'll become a redneck martyr.

Assassinating Trump is anti-thesis to being a true red-white-and-blue american.
Anyone that would pull it off and would survive to claim otherwise would simply be categorised as anti-american (at least by Trump supporters, and probably lots of people that have problems with killing others for ideological reasons), making Trump a "redneck martyr" in all cases.

Even though I'm not US resident I really enjoy watching how Trump devastate the classic politicians back there, because I can totally relate to if it happened in my country. I think most western nations are being ruled by people simply driven by power and not by helping their own country.
As Rhekimos and lots of others, I also doubt that Trump program is doable, he will most probably not do as he claims on all topic. But he seems like he want to really try and thats a win in my book.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 12:45:05 pm by Butan »

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2016, 12:51:14 pm »
Trump haters seem about as equally if not more biased than trump supporters. What I find most wierd about it is the "say no to racism, say no to trump" slogan. Now I admit im not that well familiar with trumps campaign, but last I heard, hes xenophobic and a diehard nationalist. And that he hates Mexico. Last I checked mexican is not a race.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2016, 02:47:11 pm »
+2
There's been an unhealthy attitude of 'Vote Trump cos it's funny, it's not like there's any chance he'll win anyway...' and it's only now that people have started to consider 'Shit, what if he really does win'.

I dont know where could you have possibly heard that people voted for Trump because he will lose? What I possibly extrapolate from what you say, is that lots of people (at the beginning when Trump had no prospect), would vote for him NOT because he will win BUT because they arent fairly represented by the other candidates, no matter if Trump loses or not.
(click to show/hide)

Trump has charisma and is a good orator, which has been a reason to elect people since democracy was invented by Greeks. It doesnt mean his program is good and that is the weakest point of democracy, that I agree with you.
Trump sometimes is funny, but its only one shade of him.

From what I've heard around the web, what you describe is closer to the anti-Trump reactions.
When Trump had no clear victory path, everyone was like "haha he is a joke and his supporters too XDD LMAO #rekt #notpresidential"
When Trump had a clear victory path, everyone began to be like "OMG OMG he might win, lets kill him? maybe? #killallwhitemen"

If Trump is as bad as some people think he is in term of programs, he wont be re-elected a second time. Thats how democracy works, you make promise, you get elected, you fail, goodbye.
If Trump is einstein as some other think, I really dont believe he will do a full four year terms of purging mexicans with everyone just looking.
Everything seems covered, no need for murder.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2016, 03:08:18 pm »
If Trump is as bad as some people think he is in term of programs, he wont be re-elected a second time. Thats how democracy works, you make promise, you get elected, you fail, goodbye.
If Trump is einstein as some other think, I really dont believe he will do a full four year terms of purging mexicans with everyone just looking.
Everything seems covered, no need for murder.

For majority of the world sure. But the problem is that Trump also wants to pull out all military support from Europe. That might be considered good for the pacifist types, the anti-western conspiracy theorists and people who arent aware of the situation in Eastern-EU, but my country is fucked. 4 years of basically no US means that the russians can freely now ravage here without any real consequences. Even if we get em back after 4 years, the roots of annexation will be most likely in place. And the US nor anyone cant really prevent it without extremely dire political consequences once they are. "What annexation? See we kicked all the locals out and replaced them with pro-kremlin russian locals and they all said they want to be part of Russia. Everything is in order, fuck off". And than majority of Europe just nods their heads and leaves it at that. And even US isnt crazy enough to try something.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2016, 03:22:37 pm »