Poll

Does Allers deserve to be permabanned for debatably leeching (not trying) because he has a history of bans?

Yes
72 (37.9%)
No
118 (62.1%)

Total Members Voted: 189

Author Topic: stand united with allers against bad admins  (Read 27059 times)

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: stand united with allers against bad admins
« Reply #255 on: July 05, 2014, 05:11:36 pm »
+3
truly the shit adminnery on crpg has reached new heights with this ban, previously the admins were merely mad nerds but now they seem to be actively malicious, permabanning a long term player for "not trying" is disgraceful. plus allers was probably doing better than most of the admins even when he wasn't trying.

really though this mad nerdery comes from the very top, CMP (who has globally permabanned me for a game of thrones spoiler)(also noted for ruining a game he doesnt play with stupid balance changes). with someone like this in charge it's easy to see why the admins are the way they are.
FREE ALLERS

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 05, 2014, 05:31:11 pm »
+2
bear just needs to write an essay but he's a lazy fuck so yeah.

nah cmps mad as fuck for some reason, he's never gonna unban me. the essay he told me to write was like 10,000 words on european communism or some shit
FREE ALLERS

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #257 on: July 05, 2014, 08:51:45 pm »
well maybe you shouldn't have spoiled game of thrones then ya dingus
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #258 on: July 05, 2014, 08:59:31 pm »
+5
nah cmps mad as fuck for some reason, he's never gonna unban me. the essay he told me to write was like 10,000 words on european communism or some shit

You ruined the season finale for me. :[
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #259 on: July 05, 2014, 09:53:58 pm »
Omg, this thread. Omg.
Omg...

(click to show/hide)

Offline Westgate

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Squids
  • Game nicks: Westgate
« Reply #260 on: July 05, 2014, 10:22:30 pm »
+2
Also, lol at the arguments like
"Wtfomg, Allers got banned for not trying, so we all can be banned for that? Injustice!"
- Lol no you fucking can't, unless you've got permabanned once or twice before that.
I think their reasoning behind it is this. Why is a non-bannable offense for some, a perma-bannable offense for others. I know Allers's ban history is long, but he should have only been perma-banned if he broke a rule that was bannable. Let's be honest here, there are several Chinese players that run in and die almost every round, never block, and very rarely attempt to attack. But none of them have even been warned from what I have seen, and they do this when admins are on the server.

Should he of been punished in some way, maybe, but so should everyone else who leeches or doesn't block. Should he of been perma-banned? In my opinion, no. But I also feel that all reason has been lost in this thread, and no matter what is said, nothing will change. Ganner has stopped responding to this thread, and he made it clear he wasn't going to unban. And all of the admins made it feel like Allers should be perma banned, except San who says he doesn't like perma bans. So no matter what the community says, I don't think anything will change.

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex
« Reply #261 on: July 05, 2014, 11:03:00 pm »
NA drama=best drama sorry Christo ;)

But seriously,whats the problem?You ALL seem to know he has/had multiple accounts,has multiple perma bans and is probably playing again...

Official server rules:

Breaking a rule may net you a warning, mute, kick or ban at admin discretion depending on severity of rule broken and player history (yes, repeated offenders are treated more harshly). In minor offences you usually get a written warning first, in more severe cases you might get kicked or even banned immediately.

If you ever get kicked, consider that a serious warning - you are obviously doing something wrong.
3 perm bans...If you dont call that serious,well...

Oh,last but not least,for all of you hating that admin who banned him:
Admins are human too, so mistakes can happen. We are terribly sorry for not being perfect

Now,keep going,this is kinda funny

Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #262 on: July 06, 2014, 12:30:54 am »
+1
NA drama=best drama sorry Christo ;)

But seriously,whats the problem?You ALL seem to know he has/had multiple accounts,has multiple perma bans and is probably playing again...

Official server rules:

3 perm bans...If you dont call that serious,well...

Oh,last but not least,for all of you hating that admin who banned him:

Now,keep going,this is kinda funny

Yeah. he's been permabanned in the past and probably does have at least one other CD-key that is unbanned.

The problem is that many people, including myself, feel he did not break the letter of the rules, yet was still banned. If he were permabanned for blatantly teamkilling intentionally, that would be different. Same as afk-leeching repeatedly. Same as any other rule that he could have broken.

However, I do not feel that he broke a rule, yet he was banned due to his history.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #263 on: July 06, 2014, 12:34:54 am »
He has many bans,too many,and he is still breaking the rules.I think he deserves it,and If he buys a new key anyways....who even cares?

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #264 on: July 06, 2014, 12:35:37 am »
+6
For those of whom do not understand the situation I'll explain.

1.Allers was banned

2. There was an unban thread were admins said "he has allready been warned so much, I doubt this will be overturned" giving the hint that he was being banned because of his record and not because he deserved it(the same type of remark has been posted by other admins aswell).

3. The ban thread was locked and ganner stated that he was banned for auiide leeching.

Running at the enemy with no intent on fighting.

While saying nothing about the five or six people(two shown on the scoreboards being present at the exact time) being completely ignored in saying that they saw him swinging and fighting.

4. Admins inability to respond to the community with answers that fully answer the questions being asked.

5. Canary posting in this thread oblivious of what some of the people posted or just ignoring what they posted in the thread.

Lastly

Admins are human too, so mistakes can happen. We are terribly sorry for not being perfect

So why can't they correct their mistake instead of leaving allers banned for days?
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #265 on: July 06, 2014, 12:36:33 am »
+3
He has many bans,too many,and he is still breaking the rules.I think he deserves it,and If he buys a new key anyways....who even cares?

He did not break any rules. Of course it's a matter of opinion, but more people seem to feel that he is innocent than guilty.

I don't see how I can make it clearer that he did not break any rules. Should he have been IP-range banned or something for his previous bans? Maybe he should have. Since that step was not taken, should he be banned for an offense that he did not commit? No, he should not.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #266 on: July 06, 2014, 12:38:47 am »
I think he deserves it

Why is that?
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #267 on: July 06, 2014, 12:41:24 am »
He kinda admitted that he wasnt playing as he could and that he doesnt want to do so,which,in my opinion,is leeching.
So yeah,its a matter of opinion,but I still dont understand why you guys have to make it an 18-pages long discussion about it and not take it to his feedback page.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 06, 2014, 12:44:06 am »
+2
He kinda admitted that he wasnt playing as he could and that he doesnt want to do so,which,in my opinion,is leeching.
So yeah,its a matter of opinion,but I still dont understand why you guys have to make it an 18-pages long discussion about it and not take it to his feedback page.

It's been taken to the banning admin's feedback page, but it has been said that the decision was due to a discussion held by all NA admins.

So, in your opinion, not trying to play the game to the very best of your abilities is leeching? That is ludicrous. Sometimes people want to use silly builds, bad equipment, or just plain not try. Sometimes people are studying for exams but can't withstand the call of XP, so they'll play like an idiot and alt-tab to study. Sometimes other shit happens and you just don't want to try.

I find it mind-boggling that someone can view "not trying your best" as leeching.

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #269 on: July 06, 2014, 01:01:57 am »
It's been taken to the banning admin's feedback page, but it has been said that the decision was due to a discussion held by all NA admins.

So, in your opinion, not trying to play the game to the very best of your abilities is leeching? That is ludicrous. Sometimes people want to use silly builds, bad equipment, or just plain not try. Sometimes people are studying for exams but can't withstand the call of XP, so they'll play like an idiot and alt-tab to study. Sometimes other shit happens and you just don't want to try.

I find it mind-boggling that someone can view "not trying your best" as leeching.

Sometimes.Not all the time.
Also,not even trying to block doesnt contribute to the team at all.I never said that everyone always has to be a tryhard,but hell....pressing the right mouse button shouldnet be that hardas long as you arent ivani4

Now,If you are that good at discussing,stop discussing with me,Im ot an admin,not even an NA-player....