Author Topic: Seljuks  (Read 6828 times)

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
Re: Seljuks
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2014, 08:20:21 pm »
well it should be a good game, new game, new experience and x5 is all team balance nowadays so just if you stay on the team your clan is on its fun.

and the animations are good in the videos ive seen some improvements and can't wait to try them out.

Geçmişi bırakmazsanız bu iş uzar gider birader.
Biz şu an 15-18 türk serverlara girip, teamspeakte organize olarak çatır çutur zevk alarak multi kasıyoruz. İsteyene kapımız açık diyoruz bu kadar basit.
Yok efendim o şunu dedi de sen şunu dedin de hebele hübeleyle uğraşmak için artık çok geç. 5 yıldır oynuyorum şu oyunu,23 yaşıma geldim hayatta yeteri kadar sorun var zaten o anama küfretti o bunu dedi şu şöyle ettiyle uğraşacak ne vaktim ne hevesim var artık.

Çoğumuz 20-30 yaş arasında adamlarız,TS'de erkek muhabbeti dönüyor küfürlü müfürlü yok ben alınırım,yok ben üzülürüm yok ben kaldıramam diyosanız gelmeyin. Tek kıstasımız bu.
Ne geçmişine bakarım,ne oynayişina ne inancına ne bi sikine, eğer gelip benle oyun oynayacaksan gel yoksa sg.
i can just imagine your teamspeak being a loud, always shouting/screaming environment, if Cicero is there of course.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 09:52:21 pm by Saxon. »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2014, 09:46:35 pm »
well it should be a good game, new game, new experience and x5 is all team balance nowadays so just if you stay on the team your clan is on its fun.

and the animations are good in the videos ive seen some improvements and can't way to try them out.
i can just imagine your teamspeak being a loud, always shouting/screaming environment, if Cicero is there of course.
Savaşa geleceksen gel
Clana geleceksen gel
TS'ye geleceksen gel

Yok hiç birine gelmeyeceksen, geniz etini backpedal+stab combonu da al siktir git.

Offline //saxon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2014, 09:48:37 pm »

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2014, 09:39:27 am »

and the animations are good in the videos ive seen some improvements and can't way to try them out.

Poor butthurt ; whatever the fuck u gonna u can never reach my skills noob retard.U even typed on moonspeak to show how much butthurt you are.

Now get your shits and move to a corner in your home and start crying there.You dont really need to type on turkish moonspeak but i can translate your qq if u want.

We always have fun when we are playing together not like nords who cant even join teamspeak because of being asocial teens or we are not like you to mute microphone all the time.

Offline //saxon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2014, 08:06:18 pm »
Poor butthurt ; whatever the fuck u gonna u can never reach my skills noob retard.U even typed on moonspeak to show how much butthurt you are.

Now get your shits and move to a corner in your home and start crying there.You dont really need to type on turkish moonspeak but i can translate your qq if u want.

We always have fun when we are playing together not like nords who cant even join teamspeak because of being asocial teens or we are not like you to mute microphone all the time.
Cicero....what are you mate, 30 something years old? 40 maybe? and you act like this over the internet literally over nothing, because everything you stated then didn't make a single 1x bit of sense.

and i don't even have to back my point up about you always screaming and crying on teamspeak, i was only having a laugh and thought you would take it as banter like any normal person would mate.

if anyone read what i put before you posted, they would see that i was talking about the game you are all talking about. and i said it looks good. i literally have no idea what your on about mate, just abit weird to respond the way you did. need to calm down abit you lad.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2014, 12:45:14 am »
Cicero....what are you mate, 30 something years old? 40 maybe? and you act like this over the internet literally over nothing, because everything you stated then didn't make a single 1x bit of sense.

and i don't even have to back my point up about you always screaming and crying on teamspeak, i was only having a laugh and thought you would take it as banter like any normal person would mate.

if anyone read what i put before you posted, they would see that i was talking about the game you are all talking about. and i said it looks good. i literally have no idea what your on about mate, just abit weird to respond the way you did. need to calm down abit you lad.
Asking Cicero to calm down ? You must be new here bro :P Some men needs to keep on raging to show people how not to overreact. Some men like Putin,Erdogan and well, Cicero.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2014, 08:38:45 am »

Omfg are you on your period or something ? Why so serious ?

You made jokes so i did same

Offline //saxon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2014, 11:04:58 am »
Omfg are you on your period or something ? Why so serious ?

You made jokes so i did same
that just wasn't a joke though was it mate, was clearly some sort of outburst.  :lol:

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2014, 11:11:03 am »
Why should i outburst on you ?

Impact - response if not joke ; think simple dont be so serious.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2014, 07:53:11 pm »

and the animations are good in the videos ive seen some improvements and can't wait to try them out.

Lanet Norveçli, burada lanet Türkçe konuşmak Ne, pislik.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2014, 09:54:06 pm »

:D Haklısın aslanım yürü be !

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2014, 11:03:53 pm »

bende onu diyorum amına koyim anlamıyor.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2014, 06:59:25 am »