Author Topic: chadz: You have to be kidding...  (Read 15809 times)

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
Re: chadz: You have to be kidding...
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2011, 08:30:08 am »
Did you even read your posts? You blatantly accuse him of abuse when another clan member of yours gets hit, then you rub it in his face once he loses the admin and now you make a new thread because he applied to admin again. How is that not hate?

Yeah, you are fallen, speaks for all. Your guys banned another guy from my clan yesterday for accidental TK, and the TK made by fallen member right after just went by unnoticed. How cool is that i ask? Hm?

Anyways, do YOU read what i type?
i personally have nothing against Nuffen, he just happened to be the one everything was centered around last few days, if this same was done to and by another admin, i would post just the same stuff

As i said, if the same shit was happening around Wooki nomination and removal, i would do just the same. But, it did not happened. It happened for Nuffen, bad for him, maybe, but still, if it was anyone else, i would state the same. Why to offer us some defense when we cannot even use it? And when we DARE to use it successfully, everyone is troll all of a sudden, community is full of kids, and no-one voted right, yeah.  But hey, i guess Wooki was not that popular in dev team.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2011, 08:37:11 am »
If most of this community (%61) is childeren, we need admins who can deal with childeren fairly.
Admins are workers for the community .
If community that you work for is not satisfied by you , you are gone .
Simple isn't it ?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2011, 08:39:27 am »
Yeah, you are fallen, speaks for all. Your guys banned another guy from my clan yesterday for accidental TK, and the TK made by fallen member right after just went by unnoticed. How cool is that i ask? Hm?

What does that have to do with me and my opinions, am I an admin? Stop fucking generalizing.

Anyways, do YOU read what i type?
As i said, if the same shit was happening around Wooki nomination and removal, i would do just the same. But, it did not happened. It happened for Nuffen, bad for him, maybe, but still, if it was anyone else, i would state the same. Why to offer us some defense when we cannot even use it? And when we DARE to use it successfully, everyone is troll all of a sudden, community is full of kids, and no-one voted right, yeah.  But hey, i guess Wooki was not that popular in dev team.

You said you don't keep a personal grudge against him, but what's with all those posts then? - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,14121.msg198192.html#msg198192
A simple - on the admin abuse should be enough. But no, you have to make another shitpost about him applying as an admin again? Just - him on his post.
You say you don't hate on him but your actions prove otherwise.
Oh also, nice job turning my words around. When did I say community is full of kids/trolls?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:43:43 am by Vibe »

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2011, 08:44:26 am »
That's because nuffen bans people for doing shit they aren't supposed to do. Yes he is harsh, but gets the job done. He was voted out by people he banned (I guess there's quite a few) and their clanmates + a bunch of other chaps who believe all the whine posts about nuffen abuse.

Did you even read your posts? You blatantly accuse him of abuse when another clan member of yours gets hit, then you rub it in his face once he loses the admin and now you make a new thread because he applied to admin again. How is that not hate?

Providing proof
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13770.msg194012.html#msg194012 (this one is gold)
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13648.msg191828.html#msg191828
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13648.msg193067.html#msg193067
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13770.msg193448.html#msg193448
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13770.msg193835.html#msg193835
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13770.msg197058.html#msg197058 (and finally you rubbing it in his face)

Cut the bullshit, wanker.

First: keep your insults for your mom.
Second: my friend got banned for 10 days for nothing, you think i would let that go? I see a lot of people feinting while running, should they all be banned for that? I do not think so. But nice to see that i have a fanboy who keeps record of all and everything i write here :) How is a friendly welcome a rubbing in face?

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2011, 08:45:16 am »
Hi,

Before bringing democracy to the discussion, I'd like to mention the importance of veto.

In my personal opinion, chadz is already nice enough to give us options to go up against administration levels instead of being an absolute hierarchy.

Besides, this community is hardly anywhere close to true democracy, the admins weren't even chosen by the people themselves, not to mention chadz and the devs, and can we ever go through the process of impeachment against chadz and the dev team? Well, I'd like to see us try one day.

Regards,
Gear

P.S.: Please pay no attention to my post, it is of no value to the thread since I'm an admin myself.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:47:10 am by Kenji »

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2011, 08:47:29 am »
Please make sure you post in the correct board right away in the future.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2011, 08:48:04 am »
First: keep your insults for your mom.
Second: my friend got banned for 10 days for nothing, you think i would let that go? I see a lot of people feinting while running, should they all be banned for that? I do not think so. But nice to see that i have a fanboy who keeps record of all and everything i write here :) How is a friendly welcome a rubbing in face?

Good, but don't go on saying you don't have a personal grudge against him then, eh? Friendly welcome my ass, man.
And finally the shittopic lands right where it is supposed to be. Have fun in spam guys.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2011, 08:50:40 am »
Hi,

Before bringing democracy to the discussion, I'd like to mention the importance of veto.

In my personal opinion, chadz is already nice enough to give us options to go up against administration levels instead of being an absolute hierarchy.

Besides, this community is hardly anywhere close to true democracy, the admins weren't even chosen by the people themselves, not to mention chadz and the devs, and can we ever go through the process of impeachment against chadz and the dev team? Well, I'd like to see us try one day.

Regards,
Gear

P.S.: Please pay no attention to my post, it is of no value to the thread since I'm an admin myself.

Yes, all this is nice, but if there was the need for Veto, why not to mention it in the general nomination rules? Something like: I herefore bla bla bla the right to veto bla bla bla if i find the case bla bla bla. Which i have not seen, not that this means it is not in place, just would be cool to know all the details we need to make a sofisticated move. The intention from chadz with the nominations was good, no arguing here, it just got way out of hands.

Please make sure you post in the correct board right away in the future.

yeah, as if i didnt wanted general discussion....good move, just proves the point you dont care about the community at all, i am not the only one who found these actions weird and fishy, but i was the one to post about it, instead of taking a stand and stating what is this all about, you just moved this to spam, gg
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:54:32 am by Cepeshi »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2011, 08:51:59 am »
chadz is a douchebag!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2011, 08:52:52 am »
Good, but don't go on saying you don't have a personal grudge against him then, eh? Friendly welcome my ass, man.
And finally the shittopic lands right where it is supposed to be. Have fun in spam guys.
Wtf is wrong with you ?
Is nuffen banging you or something ?
Why are you so fucking protective for a fail admin ?

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2011, 08:53:01 am »
i do not believe 61percents of the voters are just butthurt people, trolls, idiots and their friends

Ah blissful denial and naivety.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 08:56:14 am »
Hi,

Regards,
Gear

That argument only goes so far in my mind. This is an awesome mod and I am very greatful for all that the dev team does and they should by no means be or feel obligated to pander to the every whim of this diverse,vast and sometime childish community. That said, regardless of his reasons im sure that chadz wants this mod to continue to do well for however long he is committed to it. A big part of a successful mod should be to have it's player base at least content if not happy with direction the mod is going in and those bringing it in that direction. That is why I love the fact that EU have the admin report system that they have. This nuffen admin abuse thing seems to have been going on for as long as I can remember (A few months at least) and the community seems to have voted rather definitively on the matter. That said, I agree with Vibe too a degree. Applying for admin after you get voted out shouldn't be grounds for immediate grilling on the Dev teams part, were he to get accepted then I would see ground for outrage or displeasure.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 08:57:45 am »
That argument only goes so far in my mind. This is an awesome mod and I am very greatful for all that the dev team does and they should by no means be or feel obligated to pander to the every whim of this diverse,vast and sometime childish community. That said, regardless of his reasons im sure that chadz wants this mod to continue to do well for however long he is committed to it. A big part of a successful mod should be to have it's player base at least content if not happy with direction the mod is going in and those bringing it in that direction. That is why I love the fact that EU have the admin report system that they have. This nuffen admin abuse thing seems to have been going on for as long as I can remember (A few months at least) and the community seems to have voted rather definitively on the matter. That said, I agree with Vibe too a degree. Applying for admin after you get voted out shouldn't be grounds for immediate grilling on the Dev teams part, were he to get accepted then I would see ground for outrage or displeasure.

bolded the wrong part, we do not have that anymore

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 08:58:56 am »
But, opening new admin applications just to have Nuffen post his appl. as first one the SECOND day after the community wanted him to be just regular player, that is laughing to the community's face in my eyes.
Man, come on, man up, stand behind your words and show us that there is some sort of democracy.

So... for it to be a real democracy I am supposed to delete his post?

What
is
wrong
with
your
democracy?

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 09:01:00 am »
Bjord is a troll
Hardsteppa is a troll
Canary is a troll
Captain_Georges is a troll
Cepeshi is a troll
Chazey is a troll
Christo is a troll
Colonel_Sanders is a troll
Corwin is a troll
Fluffy_Muffin is a troll
Jambi is a troll
kinngrimm is a troll
Okin is a troll (!)

Have you at least looked at the people -ing nuffen before claiming they aren't serious ?

EDIT : Well, Banok is x)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:03:46 am by Kafein »