Author Topic: chadz: You have to be kidding...  (Read 15808 times)

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
chadz: You have to be kidding...
« on: August 23, 2011, 07:39:54 am »
First, you give us the option to somewhat deal with admins we find abusive.

So we did that. Wooki got his powers removed without any huge hassle and drama around. For nuffen all we got was kittens and shit. The vote passed, one hour later you close the admin abuse section on thread. Well, i could somewhat cope with that.

But, opening new admin applications just to have Nuffen post his appl. as first one the SECOND day after the community wanted him to be just regular player, that is laughing to the community's face in my eyes. And i also believe you had a laughter at dev chat about this.

Man, come on, man up, stand behind your words and show us that there is some sort of democracy.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:14:08 am by Cepeshi »

Offline Barracuda

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mersenaamat
Re: chadz: You have to be kidding...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 08:01:28 am »
Well... To me it looks like democracy failed with the nuffen case. There was no actual evidence of abuse - just whine from people who broke the rules (and their friends) and wouldn't accept their punishment. So I find chadz's action understandable.

And if nuffen posts to admin application thread, so what? I think you're taking this too personally.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 08:03:58 am »
First, you give us the option to somewhat deal with admins we find abusive.

So we did that. Wooki got his powers removed without any huge hassle and drama around. For nuffen all we got was kittens and shit. The vote passed, one hour later you close the admin abuse section on thread. Well, i could somewhat cope with that.

But, opening new admin applications just to have Nuffen post his appl. as first one the SECOND day after the community wanted him to be just regular player, that is laughing to the community's face in my eyes.

Man, come on, man up, stand behind your words and show us that there is some sort of democracy.

-1 for being a bitch and going all personal on nuffen

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 08:06:45 am »
Well... To me it looks like democracy failed with the nuffen case. There was no actual evidence of abuse - just whine from people who broke the rules (and their friends) and wouldn't accept their punishment. So I find chadz's action understandable.

And if nuffen posts to admin application thread, so what? I think you're taking this too personally.

The system has it flaws, admin can ban you with just saying: i saw him do that. But when you want to do it vice versa, you need to prove something was done wrong. And you seriously believe that all those 61percents are just people responding to the most recent incident? Get real. I do not say all those people who whine about nuffen are right, cause for sure, they are not, but when your banfinger is way too itchy and some good people get hit and all you see is: collateral dmg, you have to count with that, that just pisses me off.

Why to offer us this option, if when it actually is used the way it should be, you get pissed and remove it?

Vibe: the point is, this is just mockery to the community...both from his side and the dev team for allowing this at the first place
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:08:00 am by Cepeshi »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 08:11:09 am »
The system has it flaws, admin can ban you with just saying: i saw him do that. But when you want to do it vice versa, you need to prove something was done wrong. And you seriously believe that all those 61percents are just people responding to the most recent incident? Get real. I do not say all those people who whine about nuffen are right, cause for sure, they are not, but when your banfinger is way too itchy and some good people get hit and all you see is: collateral dmg, you have to count with that, that just pisses me off.

Why to offer us this option, if when it actually is used the way it should be, you get pissed and remove it?

Vibe: the point is, this is just mockery to the community...both from his side and the dev team for allowing this at the first place

The point is butthurt banned people and their friends (changed from "clans") are waging a fucking crusade against an admin, who actually did his job. You guys couldn't prove jack shit about his admin abooz.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 01:00:12 pm by Vibe »

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 08:11:53 am »
The point is butthurt banned people and their clans are waging a fucking crusade against an admin, who actually did his job.

i do not believe 61percents of the voters are just butthurt people, trolls, idiots and their friends, if you do so, your choice

i personally have nothing against Nuffen, he just happened to be the one everything was centered around last few days, if this same was done to and by another admin, i would post just the same stuff
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:13:15 am by Cepeshi »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 08:12:51 am »
i do not believe 61percents of the voters are just butthurt people, trolls, idiots and their friends, if you do so, your choice

Yes, that's exactly how it is. Rest are random voters who just - for the lols. Like I said, noone had one case of him really abusing his admin rights.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:14:25 am by Vibe »

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 08:14:59 am »
-1 for being a bitch and going all personal on nuffen
-1 for reading a post about fail democracy and understanding only personal drama out of it.
If an admin loses his/her powers due to abooze and apply for being an admin again in the same day i smell bigger abooze in this shit.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 08:15:45 am »
-1 for reading a post about fail democracy and understanding only personal drama out of it.
If an admin loses his/her powers due to abooze and apply for being an admin again in the same day i smell bigger abooze in this shit.

He lost his power due to childish community who can't deal with being banned. Also, does applying mean he'll get accepted as an admin again?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:44:50 am by Vibe »

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 08:16:13 am »

some just read what they want to read man, no help there

rejoice, 61percents of the voting community are children, retards, idiots, butthurts and their families/clans

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 08:20:46 am »
some just read what they want to read man, no help there

rejoice, 61percents of the voting community are children, retards, idiots, butthurts and their families/clans

So, how were you affected by nuffen? Did he ban you?

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 08:21:50 am »
So, how were you affected by nuffen? Did he ban you?

No. I was not. I was not affected by him in any way. That is why i do not understand why you think i keep some personal grudge against him.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 08:22:07 am »
He lost his power due to childish community who can't deal with being banned.

So then is the vast majority of the EU community childish then? I mean, I know very little about your admins or the issues people have with them, but it's not like he was voted  out by a paper thin margin. It seemed like a pretty convincing majority voted to have his admin removed.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 08:22:47 am »
Democracy has spoken. Do not go against it or a revolution will take form.

Besides Nuffen without admin powers is the same as with.

He's going to scroll the logs and screen anything that's a bit offensive and poke admins/devs at IRC and show them and then pretty much be a snitch lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011, 08:26:14 am »
So then is the vast majority of the EU community childish then? I mean, I know very little about your admins or the issues people have with them, but it's not like he was voted  out by a paper thin margin. It seemed like a pretty convincing majority voted to have his admin removed.

That's because nuffen bans people for doing shit they aren't supposed to do. Yes he is harsh, but gets the job done. He was voted out by people he banned (I guess there's quite a few) and their clanmates + a bunch of other chaps who believe all the whine posts about nuffen abuse.

No. I was not. I was not affected by him in any way. That is why i do not understand why you think i keep some personal grudge against him.

Did you even read your posts? You blatantly accuse him of abuse when another clan member of yours gets hit, then you rub it in his face once he loses the admin and now you make a new thread because he applied to admin again. How is that not hate?

Providing proof
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13770.msg194012.html#msg194012 (this one is gold)
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13648.msg191828.html#msg191828
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13648.msg193067.html#msg193067
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13770.msg193448.html#msg193448
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13770.msg193835.html#msg193835
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13770.msg197058.html#msg197058 (and finally you rubbing it in his face)

Cut the bullshit, wanker.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:34:24 am by Vibe »