Author Topic: religion of peace followers spreading love at brussels airport  (Read 29847 times)

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
Re: religion of peace followers spreading love at brussels airport
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2016, 01:57:07 pm »
+3
How to fight terrorists (Belgium edition)

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2016, 02:25:30 pm »
+1
He must've felt so lonely.  :(

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2016, 02:28:46 pm »
+3
I fail to see how guns would prevent a guy exploding in a train or a plane crashing into sI love youcrapers honestly :/ more cons than pros. What about the army patrolling the streets or shit like that? I don't know honestly, but arming people is just retarded to me

Offline Nikola_Sivi

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2016, 02:46:09 pm »
I fail to see how guns would prevent a guy exploding in a train or a plane crashing into sI love youcrapers honestly :/ more cons than pros. What about the army patrolling the streets or shit like that? I don't know honestly, but arming people is just retarded to me

'Murica did it , so it must work .

But all in all fairness I despise the loss of innocent lives for they are not the leading factors of their countries , but what I despise is the media and the politics that are involved in these incidents . Remmember that facebook had that French flag filter at the time a russian jet was shot down with 300 victims no one bats a eye , someone "shoots up" Paris and everyone looses their minds . During the fall of Yugoslavia Serbs were forced to fight not just against regular Muslim Bosniak troops , but instead radical Islamist , there's even video proof of Alija greeting a Mujaheeden brigade , in Kosovo the KLA was not far off from ISIS , except the country that they attacked actually fucked them up properly even with NATO's help , the people involved in the defence of their countries were arrested and are trialed for war crimes ,  one case in particular is Dr.Vojislav Seselj altough his radical ideas have very little to no room in today's serbian politics he has spent a lot of time in Hague trying to be sentenced but to no avail , a comedian here said "If you have more than 0,5% Serb DNA you will be sentenced or kept for trial forever in Hauge" which sadly seems true at this point , meanwhile radical Islamists were left to go without any hassle . So in all these incidents I can not stop myself from being just a tad bit happy , no one stood with Serbs during this crisis (Except from well the Greek and Russians , alongside with their volunteer support units ) because their way of Imperialistic views towards the east and those who don't fit their ideals disgust me .

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2016, 02:52:47 pm »

Military is still patrolling on the streets, heck, there where 2 company's of paratroopers sended to guard the Airport last night.

The main problem is that we have to many left thinking politicians, that are mayors in Brussels, that are way to far in thinking about theyre political correctness, because the majority are muslims.
Its way to keep theyre votes.
In Belgium, we have a compulsory voting.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2016, 03:20:01 pm »
+2
  What can they do now anyway? The population there is what now, 20% muslim? Pretty big number to "filter away" a few pyrotechnists, even with all the intell. They keep proving how easy it is to get weapons, manufacture explosives and transport them in front of authorities. A huge problem that the "age of information" has brought upon.

Arming the population? Right to bear arms? What the hell. How is that a safety measure of any sort? How delusional can one be to think that it is a proper measure, preventive or not?

The only way this crap will ever end is if the IS loses any interest in blowing themselves around Yurop, and stick to only assplode on their own corner of the planet, while we hope they eliminate each other eventually. Anyone with a minimally functioning brain knows this will never happen due to many "interests" on both armed conflicts and resource claiming.

Or if zombies happen. Damn that'd be fucking cool. Zombies, man.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2016, 03:29:25 pm »
+1
In the France attacks, guns would have helped with the former since they didn't blow themselves up immediately. And you don't see how guns would stop a plane crashing into sI love youcrapers? How do you think the terrorists get control of the plane?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rainbow
  • IRC nick: Jewianna
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2016, 03:43:30 pm »
let me fix it

aye we value western life more than middle-easterns, i'm sry

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2016, 03:50:56 pm »
+1
Wouldn't it be fun to be middle-eastern looking? You could totally scam ISIS out of money and live the life you want for a few years before having to work again.
There was a story about women from russia or caucase, that were saying they wanted to join the caliphate but needed money to leave their country, they managed to fool isis and get the money twice.
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2016, 04:18:58 pm »
let me fix it
Yes, obviously Western people value Western life more. Especially when it's people from the Middle East who are killing Westerners. So what? What is your major insight here supposed to be?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2016, 04:42:38 pm »
+3
In the France attacks, guns would have helped with the former since they didn't blow themselves up immediately. And you don't see how guns would stop a plane crashing into sI love youcrapers? How do you think the terrorists get control of the plane?

So you d give every passenger on the plane the right to hold a gun on a plane? Seriously? Would rather intensify control (as probably has happened since then) but giving everyone a gun (potential terrorists aswell) still seems retarded

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2016, 04:48:58 pm »
+5
lol

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2016, 04:50:22 pm »
+1
So you d give every passenger on the plane the right to hold a gun on a plane? Seriously? Would rather intensify control (as probably has happened since then) but giving everyone a gun (potential terrorists aswell) still seems retarded

No because then it would be like the wild west and the strongest cunts will survive and nobody will have the edge on the others.

Then whoever brings grenades to the fight will get called a n00b and told to L2P and get called a scrub for not being able to hang with the gun pros.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2016, 05:06:16 pm »
+1
No because then it would be like the wild west and the strongest cunts will survive and nobody will have the edge on the others.

Then whoever brings grenades to the fight will get called a n00b and told to L2P and get called a scrub for not being able to hang with the gun pros.

Or the richest ones, those who can barricade on top of a hill with a .50 cal, surrounded by mine fields etc.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2016, 05:17:58 pm »
Or the richest ones, those who can barricade on top of a hill with a .50 cal, surrounded by mine fields etc.

Camping cunts.