Author Topic: religion of peace followers spreading love at brussels airport  (Read 33623 times)

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
Re: religion of peace followers spreading love at brussels airport
« Reply #120 on: March 23, 2016, 10:18:33 pm »
Iceland aswell?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #121 on: March 23, 2016, 10:19:36 pm »
harpag's map is LOL

i was even wondering if i could draw some totally stupid graph or map but about interesting topic myself and share it via facebook if it would have a chance to spread worldwide. any ideas what map/graph could work?

What about statistics showing the amount of bleached buttholes per 100 citizens in different countries or something ridiculous like that? Pull the numbers right out of thin air (or your ass) and then add nonexistent links as the source. People never check sources. I bet it would get shared wildly all around the internet.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2016, 10:28:35 pm »
+1
We never once had a "terrorist" attack in Croatia, if you don't count rigged mafia bombings targeted at other mafia bosses, no bombings of innocent civilians to install fear and shake the daily routine, so yeah bs map.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2016, 10:49:38 pm »
*Looks into a mirror*  Oberyn, Oberyn, OBERYN!

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 23, 2016, 11:38:44 pm »

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2016, 11:47:02 pm »
+1
It's sickening to see the media jump at every chance to display the victims scarred, maimed and helpless, it shows no respect to the victims and gives whatever future scumbags that are planning on doing more attacks the satisfaction and attention they want. It's the equivalent of showing a serial killer's trophy photos and making them public for all to see. I can only imagine the rage the victim's families must feel and the lack of justice and closure.

There are hundreds of thousands of pictures out there of terrorist attack victims yet they won't show a photo of Bin Laden with a bullet between his eyes because it might offend people.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2016, 12:00:38 am »
+4

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 24, 2016, 12:55:36 am »

yet they won't show a photo of Bin Laden with a bullet between his eyes because it might offend people.

Who is they?  It wasn't a media outlet's decision not to show Bin Laden.  And the concern was not giving offense, it was inciting attacks and violence.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #128 on: March 24, 2016, 01:09:27 am »
+1
Also I'd like to add that those two "terrorist" attacks in Finland are utter bs as well. What I assume they refer to are the Myyrmanni bombing and the Sello shooting. Neither of which fit the definition of a terrorist attack that requires a political, religious, or ideological motive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myyrmanni_bombing
Myyrmanni bomber was a young chemistry student who had no contacts to extremist organizations. Investigations didn't reveal any possible motive. Known to have passion for building bombs and testing them in the woods. To this day it is unclear whether he even wanted to kill anyone let alone himself. It could have just been an accident.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sello_mall_shooting
Sello mall shooter was just a jelly guy with grudge against some specific people working at the mall. Drugs, human trafficking, unlawful threats and restraining orders. You know the usual stuff... Hardly international terrorism or terrorism at all.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 24, 2016, 02:27:19 am »
+1
It's sickening to see the media jump at every chance to display the victims scarred, maimed and helpless, it shows no respect to the victims and gives whatever future scumbags that are planning on doing more attacks the satisfaction and attention they want. It's the equivalent of showing a serial killer's trophy photos and making them public for all to see. I can only imagine the rage the victim's families must feel and the lack of justice and closure.

There are hundreds of thousands of pictures out there of terrorist attack victims yet they won't show a photo of Bin Laden with a bullet between his eyes because it might offend people.

Media outlets are pretty shameless.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1274
  • Infamy: 534
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 24, 2016, 02:55:04 am »
Don't recall terrorist attacks in Serbia. Something happens/ed in Novi Pazar but that region has majority muslim population so it's basically the same like terrorism that happens every day in the middle east.

Unless you count burning of the mosque in center of Belgrade and attacks on Albanian bakeries.

Ton of terrorism and other shit happened and still happening on Kosovo but that's not Serbian territory any more according to Flower Union of Smiling Hearts.

About Breivik. Most people on this planet still find Norway retarded for letting him live after what he did. Only in fucked up country you can kill 100 people and spend rest of your life playing video games in prison cell better equipped than average home.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 24, 2016, 06:32:14 am »
About Breivik. Most people on this planet still find Norway retarded for letting him live after what he did. Only in fucked up country you can kill 100 people and spend rest of your life playing video games in prison cell better equipped than average home.

Its not like its their fault. Prisons there are ment to recreate not punish. Unlike the US prisons where generally even minor offenders get so fucked up they end up being major offenders for life. If they wanted him to suffer they should have sold him to the russians to be placed in some harsh Siberian prison.

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • Renown: 177
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Stark
  • Game nicks: Not so Innocent Virgin
« Reply #132 on: March 24, 2016, 08:38:24 am »
Its not like its their fault. Prisons there are ment to recreate not punish. Unlike the US prisons where generally even minor offenders get so fucked up they end up being major offenders for life. If they wanted him to suffer they should have sold him to the russians to be placed in some harsh Siberian prison.

How will pampering criminals prevent them from committing more crime? You need to give them a reason not to commit crimes. Not all crimes are committed by people with mental illnesses. Not all crimes are committed by people who are "too stressed" and can't deal with life. Crimes are committed by people who want to harm others. There are people in this world who desire to do wrong. It's not something wrong with their brain, it's a conscious choice. Giving them a cushy apartments inside a prison with television and internet will not deter them from committing more crime. It won't show them what they did was wrong. Criminals need to be punished. They need to be shown what they did was wrong.

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rainbow
  • IRC nick: Jewianna
« Reply #133 on: March 24, 2016, 08:46:32 am »
we (europeans) are not the cause of your (probably turkish) fucked up life. try to look elsewhere please, ty.

sigh beau...
i have plenty of things to tell you but excuse my english... how you(europeans) fucked up the rest of the world but it is obvious that you are such a redneck and not capable of thinking deeply

you will continue to ignore what happens in the world until global terrorist set bombs and kill innocents in your country(prorbably czech republic right ? - oh yeah my fav search: czech home orgy)

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #134 on: March 24, 2016, 08:48:06 am »
haha true, tell me what you're interested in? Maybe I could help you, who knows?  :wink:

anyone could, but bleached assholes are to much. i think it should contain information related to both refugees and terror attacks, something that will instantly cause hateful/grateful emotions - maybe different opinions among women and men could also be added into it. maybe it should be a graph and not a map so it could be presented on facebook immediately after some other terror actions happen. its just about finding really catching name of the graph.

something like terror attack support in europe among different groups of refugees according to age / gender / origin / religion  (its the best i've been able to come up with)
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!