Poll

Does Allers deserve to be permabanned for debatably leeching (not trying) because he has a history of bans?

Yes
72 (37.9%)
No
118 (62.1%)

Total Members Voted: 189

Author Topic: stand united with allers against bad admins  (Read 27105 times)

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
Re: stand united with allers against bad admins
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2014, 09:04:34 pm »
+3
Allers should learn from all my previous mistakes like i have. Its like TANKEN said you go on parole if u get a new CD-Key or come off a lengthy ban and the community/devs/admins do not forgive or forget!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2014, 09:07:13 pm »
+6
Like I said in the other thread, I think Allers is a phenomenal cunt at times, but the man is innocent. Allers din' do nuffin'!

Although I still think it's fucking hilarious that he got wrongfully banned. If he gets unbanned, justice has been served. If he does not, I can still chuckle about it. I'm stoked that I have a small nerd-victory either way.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2014, 09:12:08 pm »
+5
I don't really know what happened; but I can say his chances of being unbanned on this account is slim to none... I mean this is like what his 5th or 6th account? He should just buy warband while its on sale; really couldn't have chose a better time to be perma banned.

Allers I highly recommend you stop trying to work through loop holes because you are bound to get caught just follow the general guide line and rules set by the website and this whole thing could have been avoided ;BEST way to avoid abusive admins is to not try to bend the rules/break them.

Offline Chilled_SWF

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Company
  • Game nicks: Chilled_BlackCompany, Chilled
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2014, 09:40:24 pm »
+2
Looks like someone is forgetting the existence of the Cool Kids Club.

SURE TEARS WILL COME ON THIS FORUM BUT HE WONT COME ON TS

Sobs in corner waiting for more unban essays to read

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2014, 09:45:15 pm »
+7

Congrats tank burner

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2014, 09:55:26 pm »
+9
So Allers doesn't try sometimes. What kind of cunt fucking shitsock would think that's a ban worthy offense?

Ganner you're an old, inactive cunt who probably shouldn't be an admin anymore anyway. If this is the type of adminning we're alright with, we might as well put smoothrich and goretooth back on the team.

Offline kooktar

• Java2EE Senior Software Architect
  • Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2014, 10:36:55 pm »
+5
My only thing is the elitism nutcupping that occurs between non friends of the admin team.

I believe i only have one ban on record, and it was some bullshit blatent lie. But I think that was back with NA_Community and their band of lame-ass badmins. As far as the current team, my only ever issue was with Mae, and the baby squad at the time, who were all using throwing lances, and TK'd me at the start of each round for almost an entire map (3-4 rounds) after I accidently tk'd a baby.

I made a post, had screenshots of the remnant scrubs typing in chat which countered their forum responses to my ban post, basically pointing out the fact that they are caught red handed lying, and all of them got off with a "warning" due to fanboism. I don't care though because its a game..

But its frustrating for me, being a no-name non-forum trolling community member, if someone would post a screenshot of a random TK I would be instantly banned no questions asked.

I just want it to be fair across the board, if this was anyone other than Allers, im sure the same sentence would not be given.
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2014, 10:39:12 pm »
+7

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2014, 11:25:44 pm »
+5
So Allers doesn't try sometimes. What kind of cunt fucking shitsock would think that's a ban worthy offense?

Ganner you're an old, inactive cunt who probably shouldn't be an admin anymore anyway. If this is the type of adminning we're alright with, we might as well put smoothrich and goretooth back on the team.

I'm not alright with this type of adminning, but I still genuinely want Smoothrich as head admin.

SMOOTHRICH FOR HEAD ADMIN
M
O
O
T
H
R
I
C
HEAD ADMIN 2014

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2014, 12:49:57 am »
+2
It's okay to wear cheap items. I do it frequently, I even have loomed +3 peasant gear. It's okay to play very aggressively and charge early into the round. Even if the player "could do better" they aren't obligated to give it 100% effort every round they play.

Not sure I have had to do this with one of Allers's characters, but almost every time I've played in the past month I see someone straight up suiciding. Running into the enemy spawn without swinging or blocking. When I warn or kick them they usually reply "I have more than zero points I'm not leeching!" or something like that. I might express distaste in allchat if you are almost-suiciding and contributing little to your team, but if you cross the line and don't even try I will warn and/or kick you. Don't lie when you rejoin the server. If I saw you make a beeline straight to the meatgrinder without even pretending to attack or defend I will kick you. Haven't had to hand out a ban for this yet- even if I get called a badmin shithead noob pissfucker who doesn't even know the server rules kill you'are self bitch, the player stops leeching and at least gives 1% effort. It's really not that hard of a rule to follow. Play the game, or don't.

I can't believe people are crying about "we lost another player we only have 70 on the server!!!" If that player is alive for 15 seconds every round and their only goal is to die as fast as possible then are you really going to miss them? They are practically not there already.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2014, 12:55:01 am »
+15
Holy fuck man, I remember when i first started playing this shit, getting ridiculous bans, I named this mod "thee most bannable game ever made" in a forum post a long while back...meh, when your right your right.

Ganners, im saying it, your a fucking cunt, and if chaos members wont overturn this bullshit, i have no repsect for them either. fuck is wrong with you? clearly a personal vendetta, no fucking way you havent noticed all the YYY chinese players ACTUALLY suicide leeching. Like, they dont even swing or nothing. Go on, tell me you didnt know about them, everyone does, certainly power abusing fgt admins have noticed.

Your gonna ban him for that...ban everyone else loser, like noone else here has ever been low on cash \ just feel like fucking around?
Noone else was just bored of trying hard, but had a goal to reach cash\xp wise...ive done what Allers did, TONS of times, your gonna tell  me plenty others havent? pff, you banned him cuz you dont like him, you gonna ban me too now?

And your "evidence" of leeching, get fucked, I have plenty of SS of Allers using that char in gear doing great, i have some just a lil while ago of him and me DOMINATING conquest with kingsloth...this was just a lil bit ago.

Fire Tydeus
Fire Chaos

^ They dont know how to make this game fun, only ruin how fun it used to be

#FREEALLERSBANGANNER2014
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline kooktar

• Java2EE Senior Software Architect
  • Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2014, 02:53:21 am »
+2
If you are not part of the cRPG inner circle of cool brehs, ya mid aswell craft up a shit sandwich.
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein

Offline Kaoklai

• Tournament Champion
  • Earl
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Free Huey
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2014, 03:00:25 am »
+8
I can't believe people are crying about "we lost another player we only have 70 on the server!!!" If that player is alive for 15 seconds every round and their only goal is to die as fast as possible then are you really going to miss them? They are practically not there already.

Are admins pretending now that that's how Allers usually plays? 

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2014, 03:01:28 am »
+5
Looks like it is drama season for a while now.

Good. Good.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2014, 03:54:48 am »
Maybe they should make a NA9_Competetive server if people really want to get this fucking serious about it.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄