Poll

Shut down EU?

Yes
No

Author Topic: EUcucks, the looming issue  (Read 5328 times)

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex
Re: EUcucks, the looming issue
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2018, 09:24:53 pm »
Natives balance is better than cRPGs right now. Especially when it comes to ranged.

What about a completely resetting all combat mechanic changes made so far and then having the active players vote on what changes should be made?
Would probably be tons of work, but might be worth it.
Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2018, 09:31:38 pm »
+5
The only step forward is to ignore EU players. When we focused on fixing EU issues we were met with hostility and a dead NA server because the game EU wants to play just isn't fun. Ranged has never been so weak yet you all are still calling for nerfs and you don't even play the game lol.

At this point, anything EU is secondary if that. NA is more important and we should have never taken our focus off fixing issues for our side.  Sorry to say it but EU is just a bunch of whiny cunts that can't agree on anything. I am sorry I ever listened to the nerf this or that threads I fell into the classic mistake column after saying I wouldn't... to get some inside perspective though it is very overwhelming a bunch of people claiming something is OP and you don't even know what they are talking about. You feel the need to fix it for them in some meaningful way. Yet they aren't there to improve the game and will never be satisfied no matter how many changes are made. I'm sorry I fell into this trap like every other balancer of this mod. Won't happen again.

This sort of negative attitude puts people off too. When everyone involved in the mod is NA and the main balancers single out a whole region of players as cunts you know there is something wrong with how it is run

Yeah fuck EU. What a bunch of bastards. Ah well, I am just going to wait until the mod inevitably loses its NA players too then you can balance a mod for no one
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 09:45:26 pm by Grumbs »
If you have ranged troubles use this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2018, 10:04:32 pm »
+4
Yeah fuck EU, the only reason why this mod existed and became so popular in the first place, the only reason why it has the multiplayer depth no other mod has, yeah fuck EU lol, NA autism to the max. Bet you will all still be playing this shit when Bonerlord releases in 2025

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2018, 10:05:05 pm »
+3

ignore the watermark, otherwise

very true, the absolute state of americans

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2018, 10:07:19 pm »
If the 2 regions play differently how do you balance for 1 w/o screwing the other? Maybe each region should have their own balance team with its own version of the mod that can be tweaked w/o changing the other regions version?

Oh and I dont agree with the screw eu sentiments.

Yeah fuck EU, the only reason why this mod existed and became so popular in the first place, the only reason why it has the multiplayer depth no other mod has, yeah fuck EU lol, NA autism to the max. Bet you will all still be playing this shit when Bonerlord releases in 2025
eu created the mercenaries mod though, and they say fuck na with no na servers.

All DC did was mix the single player elements with the multiplayer part. Taleworlds probably didn't do that because they didn't want to deal with the balancing issues this mod has. Props to donkey crew for doing it. If Taleworlds had made native mp like single player part I probably never would have played crpg..
And the bonerlord- if its combat turns out to be bad (my personal opinion mind you) I definately will still be here or in warband if either are still going.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 02:14:40 am by Asheram »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline _uwu_

• Count
  • Renown: 158
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck u
    • View Profile
  • Faction: calradian confederacy
  • Game nicks: uwu, wrigglypete, firebert_amstrad, pupster
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2018, 10:39:44 pm »
+3

"y-yeah fuck na players r-right....?" listen up retard this mod wouldn't even be playable right now if it weren't for NA, professor and dupre fixed the mod and still update it to this day, and james is the reason why the servers got populated once again. like, you literally wouldn't even be able to play crpg if it weren't for dupre and professor. not ONCE have any eus contributed anything towards the game in the recent year and a half aside from uthyr.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2018, 10:51:26 pm »
+6
cRPG is now official burger amerifat territory. Let them revel in their greasy, retarded 56% autism.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 460
  • Infamy: 222
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2018, 11:48:03 pm »
+4

The reason why mod is somewhat alive are American caretakers, if not for them this place wouldn't be available to you or me. They pay for servers, both game and forums. What happened in the past stays in the past, chadz and cmp left the mod to pursue their careers.

Currently there is no EU developer. Actually there is one and a half NA developer because I don't consider Dupre to be full time programmer, he's more of a manager. I'm not even sure Prof is still actively working on this mod so that could mean there isn't single dev left working on cRPG. Uther and James while working their asses off obviously can't code for shit.

If you read forums carefully you can come to conclusion that original dev was chadz, then put most of the coding work on cmp's back. Rest were tweaking with numbers and proposing some ideas, some even implementing but weren't doing final code. That was cmp's role. Most of the original devs weren't even programmers, they did other roles in the team.

Until there is willing EU dev to work on cRPG, EU portion of active playing community if there is even such a thing have no rights to demand anything. For years EU devs made fun of NA (Paul and cmp) at every chance they had, and now you expect them to threat EU with respect. Which is exactly what they are doing but they shouldn't imho.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2018, 12:15:32 am »
+2
The reason why mod is somewhat alive are American caretakers, if not for them this place wouldn't be available to you or me. They pay for servers, both game and forums. What happened in the past stays in the past, chadz and cmp left the mod to pursue their careers.

Currently there is no EU developer. Actually there is one and a half NA developer because I don't consider Dupre to be full time programmer, he's more of a manager. I'm not even sure Prof is still actively working on this mod so that could mean there isn't single dev left working on cRPG. Uther and James while working their asses off obviously can't code for shit.

If you read forums carefully you can come to conclusion that original dev was chadz, then put most of the coding work on cmp's back. Rest were tweaking with numbers and proposing some ideas, some even implementing but weren't doing final code. That was cmp's role. Most of the original devs weren't even programmers, they did other roles in the team.

Until there is willing EU dev to work on cRPG, EU portion of active playing community if there is even such a thing have no rights to demand anything. For years EU devs made fun of NA (Paul and cmp) at every chance they had, and now you expect them to threat EU with respect. Which is exactly what they are doing but they shouldn't imho.

What the fuck are you babbling on about you transexual lesbian, EU doesn't even play the mod any more. My point was in reply to people slating EU and was about the fact that ALL the meaningful work done to the mod that makes it unique was done by EU staff, if it wasn't for those EU scrubs the mod simply wouldn't have existed or have ever become what it did at its peak. I also couldn't care less if both the servers and the forum shut down, I only shit post and talk shit here anyway, our community that started in CRPG is just fine with Discord and we all still play games together, just not this one. Bonerlord 2025 though.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 418
  • Infamy: 2498
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2018, 12:20:36 am »
This is what happens whenever the Eternal Anglo gets into any position of power. NA servers were a mistake. Enjoy reigning over the shitty, moldy ashes of an actual popular mod for a niche game.

If only Napoleon didn't sell Louisiana for 68 million francs :P

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2018, 01:00:11 am »
+3

Offline gallonigher

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Gallonigher
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2018, 01:22:44 am »
+3
Based on some of these post, I wouldn't want to play with you guys either.

Good riddance.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2018, 01:34:37 am »
+2
Based on some of these post, I wouldn't want to play with you guys either.

Good riddance.

Because some dudes complaining on the forums are representative of hundreds of players who used to play yet never were on the forums.

Offline gallonigher

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Gallonigher
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2018, 01:52:48 am »
+1
Oh please, if you had any numbers that gave a damn, they'd be playing the game.

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2018, 02:19:33 am »
+2
I made one more before the gym: