Poll

Is the Panos right once again?

Yes,  Panos the TurkSlayer? More like Panos the Wise, I agree with all three
24 (61.5%)
I agree with one of the three ( post which one)
4 (10.3%)
I agree with two of the three (post which ones)
4 (10.3%)
I totally disagree
7 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: April 26, 2018, 03:13:28 pm

Author Topic: Remove the mod killing restrictions already.  (Read 2166 times)

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
Re: Remove the mod killing restrictions already.
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2018, 02:33:27 pm »
+1
Skip the funs at lvl 31 I don't have much of a problem with but the other two I do not support. Respecs and reforges having no penalty doesn't make sense to me though the option to buy them for no penalty for a reasonable amount of gold I do like.

There is no one playing to buy those respecs/reforges any more though is there, so what does it matter? why are you so fixated on a dead marketplace? I would understand why you would not support it if we had a healthy amount of players with a healthy market, but lets be real, the mod's fucking dead and even when it was popular again a little while ago, the market was still a shitty jewish paradise. It's Sunday afternoon and the only 13 people playing are defending the virgin ( or their own virginity ) which doesn't count for shit. The only way there is any chance players will come back is with some drastic changes to make the mod more fun and enjoyable, less serious and less grindy. Otherwise you might as well just shut the servers down now, because people aren't going to come back again out of nostalgia like they did a couple of months ago.

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2018, 05:22:15 pm »
- Penalty Free reforges (3 lps instead of 2)
 - No respec restriction, no cooldown time, free to do on all characters
 - Level 31 Skip the Fun characters

Small steps to a better mod, thank you.
omg panos it is logical lol,but just because u wrote it : FUCK U MOTHERFUCKER DON'T TOUCH MY MOD,STOP BRAINWASH DUMB ADMINS EVIL GREEK STICKS OF BUNDLE

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2018, 09:05:37 pm »
+5
people aren't going to come back

there were 70 players on NA 1 yesterday

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2018, 09:37:38 pm »
there were 70 players on NA 1 yesterday

Yes, for some arranged Saturday crap, other than that the servers are dead most other hours of the week. That's dead, when you need a certain day and time to get more than a handful of players together at once, it's dead.

Most other people have more interesting shit to do with their lives than play CRPG on a Saturday, yet when they do want to play on another day or time, they look at the player count and it's nonexistent, so they don't see the point in playing. Way to completely ignore the rest of the post though, I guess the mod is alive and kicking because 70 people were playing CRPG for a couple of hours on Saturday, let's just forget about the fact the mod struggles to break 10 players on any server apart from DTV every other day of the week though right?  :lol: Is having 70 players on a server for a few hours a week your reason for protecting the market and keeping the grind there?.

Honestly struggling to see why you or anyone else is so against changes to make the mod more casual and fun, considering no one fucking plays it anyway, isn't it worth to see if we can get more people playing by making some big changes? you can always revert the shit for your 70 Saturday players if it doesn't work.

Offline Peasant_Woman

• Earl
  • Renown: 438
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Unofficial Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja, Ming, Companions, Cavemen
  • Game nicks: Peasant_Woman, Ninja_Ninja, Ming_Ninja, Companion_Ninja.
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2018, 11:52:01 pm »
+3
Biggest thing killing the mod is everyone playing DTV instead of the superior game-type, SIEGE imo. Paradoxically it is also saving the mod so I suppose I'm indifferent.
Battle is pretty good, but takes a while and is slow xp/gold gain if you get stuck on the losing team.
DTV gives pretty consistent xp/gold, boosts the whole team and is much less player-conflict oriented.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.
Guide to map making
My Maps

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2018, 03:51:17 am »
+2
NA is alive and growing (thanks devs!). No more cucked-EU marxist handouts. If EU dies, it dies.

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2018, 08:10:57 am »
+3
Locking this since the devs heard me.

Thanks guys <3