Author Topic: YEAH uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can i get a uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhRando unmute?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
sorry bro, us white knights dont let you disrespect a lady and get away with it  :mad: :mad: :mad: *tips fedora*

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Why is rando always muted not being sarcastic just curious

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
fuckin' utherus keep mutin' every brilliant commenter .utherus is the reason why we can't get good things like rand0

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
+16
Rando Needs To Be Unmuted Today, And Here's Why...

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
+11
(click to show/hide)

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Rando Needs To Be Unmuted Today, And Here's Why...

opposite for me
after living with and around them and being exposed to their culture for an extended period of time i'm starting to become unironically racist

Offline Jarl_Onurb

• Count
  • Renown: 201
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Onurb
opposite for me
after living with and around them and being exposed to their culture for an extended period of time i'm starting to become unironically racist

yeah. well.. thats what happens when a betacuck cant handle his own failures at being a normal functioning human being

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
yeah. well.. thats what happens when a betacuck cant handle his own failures at being a normal functioning human being
no thats what happens when an entire culture is centered around being as loud and obnoxious as possible. they are always travelling in groups of 4-5 people; for some reason they are NEVER alone, like the thought of doing something by themselves is just so daunting. they always get overly excited about stupid shit and just HAVE to shout about it, and when they do they always raise their voices to annoying high pitches and then go into those awful, braying, donkey-esque laughs. the whole group joins in, pitching their voices up and unleashing their hideous cacaphony on the innocent ears of those who are unfortunate enough to be near them. they do this for even the most minorly amusing things. i just don't understand the point of it. overreacting to everything isn't endearing, or funny, or entertaining. god forbid you try to concentrate on getting some work done around them; they sure won't give a fuck.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 668
  • Infamy: 349
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
But none of that is specific to blacks, that's ordinary ghetto behavior. I've grown up in white ghetto so alike American black neighbourhoods, so alike we beat them in basketball despite  the fact white guys can't jump :mrgreen:

Moving in packs by filling the entire street with bodies, acting like retards, being loud, obnoxious, wearing bulky clothes, listening to rap music, creating rap music, doing drugs, drinking alcohol in large quantities, being aggressive, abusive, that's all on ghetto culture and if you put whites, chinos, mexicans or whoever in ghetto environment they'll act the same. Break down of society, western movies, economy going south, white youth in this country 25 years ago emulated black ghetto to a T. It wasn't even forced on them nor did the chose it, just happens to be that way.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
+5
I've grown up in white ghetto so alike American black neighbourhoods, so alike we beat them in basketball despite  the fact white guys can't jump :mrgreen:

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Moving in packs by filling the entire street with bodies, acting like retards, being loud, obnoxious, wearing bulky clothes, listening to rap music, creating rap music, doing drugs, drinking alcohol in large quantities, being aggressive, abusive, that's all on ghetto culture and if you put whites, chinos, mexicans or whoever in ghetto environment they'll act the same. Break down of society, western movies, economy going south, white youth in this country 25 years ago emulated black ghetto to a T. It wasn't even forced on them nor did the chose it, just happens to be that way.
yea part of me realizes that it's unreasonable but at the same time i don't really care. i just cant stand the culture.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1113
  • Infamy: 1469
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
+2
Racism is natural feeling but exploitation of that feeling what makes racism so important and problematic. Exploitation of racism aka subjugating group of people because of their skin color has economic background and deep down comes to class struggle. When idea of humans being equal aka communism fell into abyss thanks a bit to you guys as well, class differences increased. In a country full of whites, those who stole became elite and those who didnt fell deep into what became ghetto. Surrounded in tall buildings that weren't maintained anymore in a country that was going through economic collapse one social class, previously members of the most dominant middle class became low class citizens and their children started behaving exactly as racially exploited people who live in American building blocks. Due to lack of differently coloured minorities, one class had to play their part in coversion to liberal capitalism.

On the other hand you have black shepherds in Ethiopia who behave exactly the same as their European, American and Asian counterparts. They wear same clothing, have same living habits, are equally shrewd and tough in nature. Just different skin color. Mountain people are the same everywhere and don't listen to rap, smoke weed all day and move in wolfpacks. It's different in western Africa but that place has been under influence of Europeans for so long no wonder their societies went to shit. Their original societies are very backwards tho, they are very tribal, women have no rights other than to bear children, they behave like Europeans of 3000 years ago. That doesn't mean skin colour is reason why they are like that, it's just they never went through discoveries white people had and were left at tribal stage before white people started exploiting them because of them being technologically backwards. Like when you play RTS and one dude is still in Stone Age and you rape his ass. Why whites progressed and blacks in Africa didn't? Maybe because they are less confrontatial between themselves unlike Europeans who waged so many wars which improved them significantly in the long run.

You're free not to care but take notes that those choose not care aren't exactly members of elite class themselves. British and you Americans would be nowhere today if you never cared about other cultures. Not caring is trait of ignorant people.