Author Topic: YEAH uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  (Read 2183 times)

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
Racism is natural feeling but exploitation of that feeling what makes racism so important and problematic. Exploitation of racism aka subjugating group of people because of their skin color has economic background and deep down comes to class struggle. When idea of humans being equal aka communism fell into abyss thanks a bit to you guys as well, class differences increased. In a country full of whites, those who stole became elite and those who didnt fell deep into what became ghetto. Surrounded in tall buildings that weren't maintained anymore in a country that was going through economic collapse one social class, previously members of the most dominant middle class became low class citizens and their children started behaving exactly as racially exploited people who live in American building blocks. Due to lack of differently coloured minorities, one class had to play their part in coversion to liberal capitalism.

On the other hand you have black shepherds in Ethiopia who behave exactly the same as their European, American and Asian counterparts. They wear same clothing, have same living habits, are equally shrewd and tough in nature. Just different skin color. Mountain people are the same everywhere and don't listen to rap, smoke weed all day and move in wolfpacks. It's different in western Africa but that place has been under influence of Europeans for so long no wonder their societies went to shit. Their original societies are very backwards tho, they are very tribal, women have no rights other than to bear children, they behave like Europeans of 3000 years ago. That doesn't mean skin colour is reason why they are like that, it's just they never went through discoveries white people had and were left at tribal stage before white people started exploiting them because of them being technologically backwards. Like when you play RTS and one dude is still in Stone Age and you rape his ass. Why whites progressed and blacks in Africa didn't? Maybe because they are less confrontatial between themselves unlike Europeans who waged so many wars which improved them significantly in the long run.

You're free not to care but take notes that those choose not care aren't exactly members of elite class themselves. British and you Americans would be nowhere today if you never cared about other cultures. Not caring is trait of ignorant people.
lmao not gonna bother reading this. like i said i dont care if its wrong to think the way i do, the fact remains that they're annoying as fuck
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
+7
hey gamers
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+2
gamers club baby

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
+4
hey gamers

we've done it boys, lets all go home now

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
+1
oh god leshma don't turn this into a second "am i racist thread" i can't keep up with the other one as it is

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
+1
hey gamers

RANDO IS BACK MOTHERFUCKAHHHHSSS

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
+3
uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can i get a uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhRando unmute?
Didn't even make it a week before he got muted again.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
+4
oh god leshma don't turn this into a second "am i racist thread" i can't keep up with the other one as it is

i for one am glad to have you present in the "am i racist" thread

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
When the Leshman post hits.